First Meeting Chart

opiumchild

Anyone have any experience with these?

If so how accurate do you feel they are? Do you focus mainly on the meeting chart itself or do you use a double wheel looking at it as if it were transits to the natal?

What particular things have you noticed tend to jump out at you? Or indicate longevity... or really anything at all ahhaa

I have done the googling but Im still curious to see if anyone has anything else to mention

haidee

Great, I learned something new today. :tongue:
I just googled what a "first meeting chart" is, and to me it seems far-fetched, but if anyone else suggest using this I may consider to use it in the future. :happy: A composite chart makes more sense to me - when you also want to look at the relationship's beginning and future/development.

opiumchild

Great, I learned something new today. :tongue:
I just googled what a "first meeting chart" is, and to me it seems far-fetched, but if anyone else suggest using this I may consider to use it in the future. :happy: A composite chart makes more sense to me - when you also want to look at the relationship's beginning and future/development.

oh for sure! that's why I was curious as to other people's experience with it... Like would it be good as far as jsut being transits to both people's natal charts (or maybe even transits to the composite chart?) or does it also work as a chart in of itself?

This is the first time i was able to remember the time/date/place of a first meeting so i was super curious :p It hasn't been long enough to really tell whether its uber accurate or not, but looking into it is kinda fun

oleanna

Anyone have any experience with these?

If so how accurate do you feel they are? Do you focus mainly on the meeting chart itself or do you use a double wheel looking at it as if it were transits to the natal?

What particular things have you noticed tend to jump out at you? Or indicate longevity... or really anything at all ahhaa

I have done the googling but Im still curious to see if anyone has anything else to mention

since a first-meeting-chart is sort of a horary chart i'd suggest to put up your question in the horary section.
as far as i am experienced with this sort of chart they are astonishingly precise. only a few astrologers practice this, - but maybe you'd find someone in this forum...

Snakechammah

For this very reason, I've always recorded the first-meeting with any potential love interest / or first date!!!

Please let me know if anyone finds an expert in reading First Meeting Charts!

oleanna

For this very reason, I've always recorded the first-meeting with any potential love interest / or first date!!!

Please let me know if anyone finds an expert in reading First Meeting Charts!

Dear, just start doing it yourself by looking at it as a horary chart.
Asc is you, 7th is the relationship. 5th, if it is a fling. Look for reception and aspects. Houses are very important, which is filled, which empty.
Karen hamaker Zondag wrote a lot about it, I think her books got translated into English.
She uses as far as I remember outer planets as well.

Best to you, oleanna

Snakechammah

Dear, just start doing it yourself by looking at it as a horary chart.
Asc is you, 7th is the relationship. 5th, if it is a fling. Look for reception and aspects. Houses are very important, which is filled, which empty.
Karen hamaker Zondag wrote a lot about it, I think her books got translated into English.
She uses as far as I remember outer planets as well.

Best to you, oleanna

My horary skills are questionable at best LOL. I'd rather pay someone to interpret my chart because the astrologer can be more objective without being personally involved in the chart.

I still have plenty to learn about horary!!