Bitten by a scorpion - what's the remedy?

katydid

Your charts are actually pretty interesting together. Your Taurus planets are exactly opposite his Scorpio stellium. Your Venus lines right up to his Pluto.:love:

I see what you mean about him being pretty fabulous. Look at his chart drawn up. It is one of those perfect pentagrams. He has it pretty together and people probably idolize him somewhat. Very cool guy with a natural flair and a sense of adventure. Everything is in a perfect balance and his life consists of juggling a lot of moving parts and is a bit complicated. But it looks so well put together in the way it forms that big star.

I think he really enjoys your company though. You fill a void in the empty portion of his chart. He has no oppositions. Things come easy. But that can become boring. Your Taurus planets create a huge opposition and bring him a new, fresh point of view. You are more grounded and stable and down to Earth. He appreciates it and feels comfortable and soothed by it, most likely.

I don't know what the future holds. But I do think he is sincere in his feelings and I would wait and see how it unfolds.

The Pentagram might turn into a giant Chinese KITE and fly off at some point. It is important to be prepared for that possibility because I think he will be soaring at some point. But you never know what will happen because your Venus is front and center and hooks right into his Pluto. You have made an impact upon him as well, but it is hard to tell if he has other peoples Venuses hooked into that massive Scorpio stellium too. :devil:

lam

Your charts are actually pretty interesting together. Your Taurus planets are exactly opposite his Scorpio stellium. Your Venus lines right up to his Pluto.:love:

I see what you mean about him being pretty fabulous. Look at his chart drawn up. It is one of those perfect pentagrams. He has it pretty together and people probably idolize him somewhat. Very cool guy with a natural flair and a sense of adventure. Everything is in a perfect balance and his life consists of juggling a lot of moving parts and is a bit complicated. But it looks so well put together in the way it forms that big star.

I think he really enjoys your company though. You fill a void in the empty portion of his chart. He has no oppositions. Things come easy. But that can become boring. Your Taurus planets create a huge opposition and bring him a new, fresh point of view. You are more grounded and stable and down to Earth. He appreciates it and feels comfortable and soothed by it, most likely.

I don't know what the future holds. But I do think he is sincere in his feelings and I would wait and see how it unfolds.

The Pentagram might turn into a giant Chinese KITE and fly off at some point. It is important to be prepared for that possibility because I think he will be soaring at some point. But you never know what will happen because your Venus is front and center and hooks right into his Pluto. You have made an impact upon him as well, but it is hard to tell if he has other peoples Venuses hooked into that massive Scorpio stellium too. :devil:

Hello Katy,

Thanks a lot for the reply.

Last edited:

katydid

I am not sure it is time to completely unload on him all of your feelings--yet...

It might be too soon, given the way it has been haphazard. But maybe you can show him by trying to steer it into more of a relationship. Offer to cook him dinner or invite him somewhere that is more of a date type adventure, not just a Scorpio type experience...

Enjoy it for what it is right now---a grand adventure with a hot young Scorpio:bandit:

lam

I am not sure it is time to completely unload on him all of your feelings--yet...

It might be too soon, given the way it has been haphazard. But maybe you can show him by trying to steer it into more of a relationship. Offer to cook him dinner or invite him somewhere that is more of a date type adventure, not just a Scorpio type experience...

Enjoy it for what it is right now---a grand adventure with a hot young Scorpio:bandit:

Hi again Katy

Last edited:

katydid

This is how I used to get guys birth times in a 'nonchalant way.' I would first just talk about a study I saw that said people who were born in the middle of the night were night owls, people born at sunrise, early risers, etc. etc...just make it up....then ask him, were you born at night or in day time? USUALLY if they know they will blurt it out....[ My foolproof Mercury in Scorpio prying technique....:ninja:]

oleanna

What do you speak of, dear, - with him being younger? Those 2 years???
That doesn't mean anything. If it would be 15, i'd say yes, there is a difference in how one sees the world, - and even that can be refreshing.

Anyway, you have a pretty close opoosition of his Pluto to your Venus - and Moon isn't far.
This is obsession,usually specially on your side.
On his as well, - so far as Pluto loves to dominate and control, so he loves his "victims" ...
I'd say start slowly to be more honest. Not for tactical reasons. Stop thinking about tactic.
It's confusing for yourself to pretend cooler than you honestly feel.
You lie not the least at yourself, and that is never a good idea!

I agree with katydid that Scorpio loves and needs some earth, and you might deliver that. and yes, it's an interesting chart he shows, - but i hear you speaking of him as a god, and as not worthy of yourself.
And that isn't good, for no side.
Your chart is as well showing a lot, and you might be slower and more "boring" at forst sight, - but then, you deliver very lovely qualities with Sun and Moon in such powerful places.
So be careful notto underestimate yourself, - it will send the wrong signals to the world.
I am working in the sparkling field of movie, theatre and music - and i know that people project their understanding of my life onto me, - and usually it bores me to death.
Life of people might be looking exciting, - but a real connection between people - one to one - is for most of us still the most exciting thing in life, - don't forget that!

Last edited:

oleanna

This is how I used to get guys birth times in a 'nonchalant way.' I would first just talk about a study I saw that said people who were born in the middle of the night were night owls, people born at sunrise, early risers, etc. etc...just make it up....then ask him, were you born at night or in day time? USUALLY if they know they will blurt it out....[ My foolproof Mercury in Scorpio prying technique....:ninja:]

i am laughing, - i do that the same way!
We've to be careful, otherwise it becomes obvious what we are chasing for....

Snakechammah

I second that! I do that ALL the time... I'll go straight ahead with asking (subtlely of course lest I scare them off!) about their birthplace and birthtime. Birthdate is usually easier to get!

Glad I'm not the only astro-psycho one here!

oleanna

I just understood his Saturn sits right on your Mars in Capricorn.
and that is in the early degrees of your first house, - which means his Saturn hits your ASC as well.
That is probably why your self-esteem is so low around him.
He sort of frightens you.
Be careful, - this is a very intense connection usually, - although Mars is strong and exalted in Cap, he could become a coward under the pressure of his Saturn, - your Mars made you go into this adventure, - Mars hand in hand with your young Aries Sun, - so you probably showed a lot of courage and self pride in the first hours or days.
And you might be tempted to overstrain yourself for not to lose the face you showed him for the start.
But as i said, this Mars then more and more felt the Saturn on the other side... and now your courage fades more and more. Not good. Be aware of that!