Please interprete my natal chart!

I'm a guy and an engineer.

Attachments

• chart.png
    chart.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 43
I can read it fine. don't know what the bunraku is looking at/for. I'll start tonight. Is there anything particular you're looking for, or just a general reading to know yourself better?

Marinka

I can read it fine. don't know what the bunraku is looking at/for. I'll start tonight. Is there anything particular you're looking for, or just a general reading to know yourself better?

Actually, it is not easy to read because there are no degrees for the ascendant and so on.

I might suggest that the charts from astro.com be used instead of this chart as that is what most of the members here are more familiar with.

Here is my chart from astro.com.

I hope it will be helpful for interpretation.

Attachments

• natal.gif
    natal.gif
    56.3 KB · Views: 39

Krewster

How fitting for an engineer, such as yourself, to have Merc 120 Sat and 60 to Jup.

and how fitting (to explain why an engineer would be unusually interested in astrology), that your Merc is also semi-sextile Nept...;)

Among other strong aspectual features in your chart:

-Ven bi-novile Mars probably indicates a lot of easy/uncomplicated sexuality (or other creativity?); and

-the semi-octile aspect-based "red" triangle among Sun-Mars-Sat suggests you may have felt (looking back) a bit like that Sisyphus guy in mythology (wasn't he the one pushing the rock up the hill all the time...? having to try harder than average folks to get things done...?

How fitting for an engineer, such as yourself, to have Merc 120 Sat and 60 to Jup.

and how fitting (to explain why an engineer would be unusually interested in astrology), that your Merc is also semi-sextile Nept...;)

Among other strong aspectual features in your chart:

-Ven bi-novile Mars probably indicates a lot of easy/uncomplicated sexuality (or other creativity?); and

-the semi-octile aspect-based "red" triangle among Sun-Mars-Sat suggests you may have felt (looking back) a bit like that Sisyphus guy in mythology (wasn't he the one pushing the rock up the hill all the time...? having to try harder than average folks to get things done...?

Thank you Krewster :))

OnTheCusp

Hi 0486,

I think it's hard if not impossible to do a reading without additional input (which helps the astrologer calibrate the chart to a context). The same astrological statement can manifest in so many different ways.

That said, a couple of remarks about your chart...

Your temperament is sanguine (or maybe sanguine-choleric), so you're likely in your head a lot. Your impulse is to think first. If we pull in the choleric bit, then there is also an impulse to act.

The ruler of the first, Mercury, has just entered Capricorn. So it is no longer in detriment. This is a great thing, if you're Mercury (which you are--ruler of the first house signifies the native): "I'm so happy to get out of that nasty place! I'm never going back." I'm curious in what ways that outlook fits into your life.

At a base level, this is Mercury who wants to go forwards, not backwards. So it could just lend a certain restlessness. Which in conjunction with your sanguine(-choleric) temperament might give a "fast mind" (I'm thinking racing thoughts, stuff like that).

Here's where things get even more speculative without more input... When Mercury entered Capricorn it is now in the detriment of the Moon. The Moon is in the detriment of Mercury. So we have a really negative relationship between the two.

The Moon rules the second and third houses. As mentioned before, Mercury rules the first (you).

So...this could manifest as money problems (2nd afflicts 1st) or problems with siblings (3rd afflicts 1st). Fixed star Procyon (a star in Canis Minor, the little dog) supports that second delineation...Sibs are annoying (or like a yapping dog nipping at your heels). Of course, the third house can denote other things besides siblings.

Another possibility...Sun (ruler of the 4th) on the Descendant (the 7th cusp) could show parents interfering with relationships (romantic or otherwise, such as business partnerships). 4th also shows our home. So "home" interferes (or affects in some significant way) relationships.

Take care!

hi 0486,

i think it's hard if not impossible to do a reading without additional input (which helps the astrologer calibrate the chart to a context). The same astrological statement can manifest in so many different ways.

That said, a couple of remarks about your chart...

Your temperament is sanguine (or maybe sanguine-choleric), so you're likely in your head a lot. Your impulse is to think first. If we pull in the choleric bit, then there is also an impulse to act.

The ruler of the first, mercury, has just entered capricorn. So it is no longer in detriment. This is a great thing, if you're mercury (which you are--ruler of the first house signifies the native): "i'm so happy to get out of that nasty place! I'm never going back." i'm curious in what ways that outlook fits into your life.

At a base level, this is mercury who wants to go forwards, not backwards. So it could just lend a certain restlessness. Which in conjunction with your sanguine(-choleric) temperament might give a "fast mind" (i'm thinking racing thoughts, stuff like that).

Here's where things get even more speculative without more input... When mercury entered capricorn it is now in the detriment of the moon. The moon is in the detriment of mercury. So we have a really negative relationship between the two.

The moon rules the second and third houses. As mentioned before, mercury rules the first (you).

So...this could manifest as money problems (2nd afflicts 1st) or problems with siblings (3rd afflicts 1st). Fixed star procyon (a star in canis minor, the little dog) supports that second delineation...sibs are annoying (or like a yapping dog nipping at your heels). Of course, the third house can denote other things besides siblings.

Another possibility...sun (ruler of the 4th) on the descendant (the 7th cusp) could show parents interfering with relationships (romantic or otherwise, such as business partnerships). 4th also shows our home. So "home" interferes (or affects in some significant way) relationships.

Take care!

thank you very much:))

Edward

You are/were very dependent on your father. Your father is/was a very dominant person.

You're probably suffering from health problems with your eyes and/or vision. These first showed when you were 3 or 4 years old.

You lost much money to women (girlfriends, or wives).

Are you employed in agriculture/rural sites?

Larxene

Interesting. When I glanced at your chart I thought that Mercury, Venus and Mars are all potential significators for profession. However, when I checked with Stellarium, Venus is faintly visible on the 7th day after your birth. So the significators of profession are Mars/Mercury. This describes your career perfectly, which is an engineer.

Mars is contrary to the party in favour though, although he is in his own bounds. Have you experienced any major physical injuries during your work?