Does my chart shows potential to be creative?

Hi everyone! So I kinda wanted to go for a "creative" field when I get to college, since I find the arts very appealing. Especially the ones involve using prosthetics to turn people into creatures, such as those seen in horror and sci-fi films. I'm the type of guy who is into those kinds of stuff, so yeah ...

Have you guys ever watched a reality show called Face Off? :) It's a very awesome show that involves a group of prosthetic artists competing against each other. With each contestant have their own model to work on, and they use their imagination to turn their visions into reality. I already watched the whole first season and now I'm on my second season, but the next episode doesn't come out until next week. Gosh I can't wait to watch it!!!

LOL I'm getting off topic here. Yeah so ... what's a good career for me just from looking at my chart? Like I said before, I kinda wanted a creative type of job ... but I'm not sure if my chart shows the potential? I mean, I created an original alien creature in my Sculpture class, and everyone was very impressed by it, including the teacher, and they said I was creative. But does my chart shows it???

1.jpg

wilsontc

Staff member
two careers, to Guy

Guy,

You said:
Hi everyone! So I kinda wanted to go for a "creative" field when I get to college, since I find the arts very appealing. Especially the ones involve using prosthetics...I created an original alien creature in my Sculpture class, and everyone was very impressed by it, including the teacher, and they said I was creative. But does my chart shows it???

So you want to know if your chart matches up with the artistic career you want and you're good at? If you KNOW what you want, why worry about the chart? Just do it! :) As to career, something to consider is you have Gemini on your Midheaven (outer world), which often indicates a person who has TWO or more careers. So why limit yourself to just ONE thing. Do your art, do your prosthetics, and enjoy!

Astro-simply,

Tim

MaeMae

Banned
and what is that planet in 10th? Venus?
if so, recognition from public for artistic or visual beauty. Even artistic designs that are monstrous can be beautiful visually ~
the sea monster in pirates ~ octo kind of thing.
bubba fet in star wars
ursula sea witch in little mermaid
elephant man

hands-on design, crafting is venus, mars and taurus-good stuff.

Last edited:

GalacticEgg

Venus in Cancer in 10th says you are indeed a creative individual. Not to mention an earthy mars and firey moon that will give you the urge to finish projects well, and the ability to effectively communicate with others about it! I say go for it, and good luck.