Will I get a job with the company?

cloxkinghere

I'm L1, Jupiter retrograde in the 2nd house. Makes sense. I want money.

Job is L10, Venus domicile in its own house, the 10th house. The job/company is the one deciding.

Venus trines Jupiter.

I had previously interviewed with the company and it seemed to have went well. Unfortunately, they had decided to go with someone else for the job that I had interviewed for. Regardless, they said to keep applying and to reach out to them if I see any other jobs that fit my interests. I have applied for a couple of jobs and have reached out to let them know.

Attachments

• job.jpg
    job.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

blackbery

I think that's a Yes, you will get a job with the company.

Where's Tikana, she would know.

Job is L10, Venus domicile in its own house, the 10th house. The job/company is the one deciding.

Venus trines Jupiter.

I had previously interviewed with the company and it seemed to have went well. Unfortunately, they had decided to go with someone else for the job that I had interviewed for. Regardless, they said to keep applying and to reach out to them if I see any other jobs that fit my interests.

IleneK

Premium Member

Venus trines Jupiter.

I had previously interviewed with the company and it seemed to have went well. Unfortunately, they had decided to go with someone else for the job that I had interviewed for. Regardless, they said to keep applying and to reach out to them if I see any other jobs that fit my interests. I have applied for a couple of jobs and have reached out to let them know.

The Venus trine Jup looks favorable. I have question about the lack of reception between you/Jup and the company/Venus. And also that Moon's next aspect is an unfavorable opposition with malefic Saturn-- that there might be delays, that the company may limit its expansion for a while? Something like that?

The trine perfects in 4 units of time and Moon perfects its opposition in 4 units of time.
I wish you well and please update.