will i see him soon?

oleanna

A friend of mine just called and asked if she'd see soon the man she had separated from 2 years ago.
Background is that there will be a festival late summer where he is performing and she got an invitation to go and meet some colleagues.
She is not keen to run into him, - on the other hand, she usually is friendly with her ex partners, and is a bit annoyed that she didn't get the chance to speak with this particular man, since he simply disappeared with leaving just a letter...
now, for the chart
Late ASC, Saturn rx for the querent, in 10th house, 12th sign. Saturn is peregrin.
hiding? what? going back for to be with him?
DESC in Cancer, - Moon is as well in 10th house/12th sign. accidental dignity for Moon is very good.
There is an upcoming conjunction between Saturn and MOon.
Moon's last aspect is opposition to the Sun.

i would take this as a "yes" to her question, but the late asc makes me doubt. and the upcoming opposition to Mercury makes me think they would have problems with communciation.

I would very much appreciate your opinion(s)! Thank you all!

Attachments

• astro_2at_209_werde_ich_ihn_wiedersehen__claire_.78277.8695.jpg
    astro_2at_209_werde_ich_ihn_wiedersehen__claire_.78277.8695.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Amoleman

Moon conjuncts Saturn at 11 Sag 58; Moon has to move 1 deg 58 seconds to perfect the aspect.

Is the festival in about 2 months (Mid-Late August)? If so, I would suggest it would be a possible sign of a meeting.

A friend of mine just called and asked if she'd see soon the man she had separated from 2 years ago.
Background is that there will be a festival late summer where he is performing and she got an invitation to go and meet some colleagues.
She is not keen to run into him, - on the other hand, she usually is friendly with her ex partners, and is a bit annoyed that she didn't get the chance to speak with this particular man, since he simply disappeared with leaving just a letter...
now, for the chart
Late ASC, Saturn rx for the querent, in 10th house, 12th sign. Saturn is peregrin.
hiding? what? going back for to be with him?
DESC in Cancer, - Moon is as well in 10th house/12th sign. accidental dignity for Moon is very good.
There is an upcoming conjunction between Saturn and MOon.
Moon's last aspect is opposition to the Sun.

i would take this as a "yes" to her question, but the late asc makes me doubt. and the upcoming opposition to Mercury makes me think they would have problems with communciation.

I would very much appreciate your opinion(s)! Thank you all!

oleanna

Moon conjuncts Saturn at 11 Sag 58; Moon has to move 1 deg 58 seconds to perfect the aspect.

Is the festival in about 2 months (Mid-Late August)? If so, I would suggest it would be a possible sign of a meeting.

Thanks a lot for your answer!
The festival will be end of September.
I'm concerned about Saturn opposing Mercury. I told my friend, it looks to me aS if the communication will be stressful....