horary with known outcome

scorpika

I'm submitting my chart with a known outcome.

I asked whether I would receive a government grant I had applied for. The grant is intended to provide financial relief to small businesses in rural areas. I know the query is not particularly sexy, but it may be of interest to some nonetheless.

Please provide the rationale for your conclusion as this is a learning exercise.

Thanks!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_94_will_i_get_the_grant_hr.70529.24832.gif
    astro_2gw_94_will_i_get_the_grant_hr.70529.24832.gif
    123.4 KB · Views: 60

pnivarthi

Account Closed
You are Saturn, combust with no essential dignity but in the 10th to compensate for some of it. Saturn's reception to Jupiter (L2) is not good and Jupiter is not receiving Saturn well either. So you have some eligibility for the grant but I am afraid it is not strong enough to be considered by the government. Since Jupiter is in a triplicity and angular, I assume there is plenty of grants available with the government. Sun's (government's) applying square to Jupiter might mean that the government is going to keep it to itself in your case.

Jupiter (money) is unable to perfect square to Saturn as it is prohibited by Venus. I don't know what Venus means in your situation. Co ruler Moon also has no major aspect to Jupiter.

So it seems to me you did not get the grant. I hope I am wrong, but I look forward to your answer.

PN

Last edited:

rafaella

I'm submitting my chart with a known outcome.

I asked whether I would receive a government grant I had applied for. The grant is intended to provide financial relief to small businesses in rural areas. I know the query is not particularly sexy, but it may be of interest to some nonetheless.

Please provide the rationale for your conclusion as this is a learning exercise.

Thanks!

The mutual reception between Mars and Saturn is compelling reason to say yes. This mutual reception shows that Gov would be willing to listen to you and help you reach your goal. Mutual reception is very helpful, but the thing is Mars is in the 12th, so perhaps something might not be in the open. They might not be open with the process, things hidden.

Moon trine Sun on the angle is also very helpful, yeah the reception is a bit iffy - Sun in fall of Moon. Moon here might be the small business, your clients? I assume you applied for the grant on behalf of your clients, which are the small businesses?

The money from Gov is 11th house (2nd from 10th) ruled by Jupiter placed in Leo on the 7th. Jupiter has minor dignity by term only, how much money? Not much. Sun squares Jupiter, Jupiter is a bit slow here about to go rx.

You Saturn and the money Jup to do not connect as Jup goes rx before the aspect can complete, so this indicates delay in getting money.

But that mutual reception is very good here, so I do think Gov would want to help you. Even if you do not get it the first time, you should try again. I think you will be successful! I'm just not sure how much money you can get.

Please update!

scorpika

Thank you all for reading the chart and giving your interpretation. :) Sorry for the late reply.

Yes, I got the grant!

It took forever (delays: spot on, Rafaella!) , or so it seems and the amount was meager as the government resources were really scarce, but still, something is alwasys better than nothing. On top of that, my business was one of the few to get the grant (the award was based on a point system).

I applied at the end of October when Merc was RX. I received official news of the award in early December. Last February, the government requested additional paperwork, and I received the grant in March.

Last edited:

rafaella

Thank you all for reading the chart and giving your interpretation. :) Sorry for the late reply.

Yes, I got the grant!

It took forever (delays: spot on, Rafaella!) , or so it seems and the amount was meager as the government resources were really scarce, but still, something is alwasys better than nothing. On top of that, my business was one of the few to get the grant (the award was based on a point system).

I applied at the end of October when Merc was RX. I received official news of the award in early December. Last February, the government requested additional paperwork, and I received the grant in March.

thanks for updating! And congratulations on getting the grant.. :)

all the best!