Moon in Via Combusta

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
Hi all :),

I casted a Horary chart and noticed that the Moon is in Via Combusta in the 8th house.
Ascendant is in Pisces with Neptune in Pisces in the 1st house.

My question was about a job that I feel eager to land.

I've read online that Via Combusta basically means that the chart is 'considered void and uninterpretable.'

With the Moon in Via Combusta in the 8th house, and Pisces Ascendant with Neptune in Pisces in the 1st house...... I can't help but wonder, are the cosmos messing with me...... or........ Am I messing with me because I'm obsessing too much?

Do I admit defeat with this chart and ask the question another time?

Thank you in advance! :joyful:

Almohsin

HI
Usually in such a case and through observation, it will not be for you or will not be in your favour,
Because here you want this thing.

Last edited:

Yuri

Hi all :),

I casted a Horary chart and noticed that the Moon is in Via Combusta in the 8th house.
Ascendant is in Pisces with Neptune in Pisces in the 1st house.

My question was about a job that I feel eager to land.

I've read online that Via Combusta basically means that the chart is 'considered void and uninterpretable.'

With the Moon in Via Combusta in the 8th house, and Pisces Ascendant with Neptune in Pisces in the 1st house...... I can't help but wonder, are the cosmos messing with me...... or........ Am I messing with me because I'm obsessing too much?

Do I admit defeat with this chart and ask the question another time?

Thank you in advance! :joyful:

John Frawley says the querent is too worried if the Moon in VC. He writes in his "The Horary Textbook": "... Moon doesn't like being there at all. Being here doesn't make the Moon any weaker, but does distress her. This is primarily of significance in questions where the querent's emotions are important: the Moon's passage through VC shows a period of unpleasant emotional turbulence.... So, "Will I be happy if I dump him?" with the Moon at 13 Libra, on the point of entering this area of unpleasant emotional turmoil: "No" (although this is itself would not be complete judgement".:)

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
John Frawley says the querent is too worried if the Moon in VC. He writes in his "The Horary Textbook": "... Moon doesn't like being there at all. Being here doesn't make the Moon any weaker, but does distress her. This is primarily of significance in questions where the querent's emotions are important: the Moon's passage through VC shows a period of unpleasant emotional turbulence.... So, "Will I be happy if I dump him?" with the Moon at 13 Libra, on the point of entering this area of unpleasant emotional turmoil: "No" (although this is itself would not be complete judgement".:)

Thank you for your insight! This is very helpful.

Indeed, I was feeling a period of ~unpleasant emotional turbulence and pressure.

Though I didn't get the job, which was a bummer, I see it as redirection. :joyful:

Have a lovely day/night!