Marriage and life Partner characteristics

Zora

Account Closed
Iam still Single and never been engaged or married.
My current progressed Venus is on my Asc
but it did not bring any thing.

No transit can indicate or bring marriage if you don't have a man in your life- who would like to marry you.

Venus is a speed transiting planet and doesn't initiate a deep change in life and life themes - but can function as a day exact kickstarter when exact in degree on a natal planet for what the slowmoving transiting planets have a natal planet prepared for to happen. And in your chart venus has nothing to do with your relationships. Venus rules your 4th house and your 11th house.

7th house - relationship and marriage -8th house is ruled by uranus. Uranus has to be transit activated by a slowmoving planet first, to get relationship as an active subject. And uranus is still sextiled by tr.-saturn and tr.-jupiter until end of this year.

Last edited:

Juca

Hi I’m new to astrology, so I wanted to see if there was a possibility of marriage in my natal chart. My asc is Capricorn, my seventh house contains stellium (Sun in Leo, Mars in Leo, Jupiter in cancer in 29th degree, Mercury in Leo) my 7th house si in cancer. My Venus is in Virgo in the 8th house squared with Saturn and Pluto. Looking forward to it❤️