How to remove negative spirit attachments?

elevated

Hello, all! I am an empath, psychic, and medium who is new to accepting and exploring my abilities. Recently I learned I have had a negative spirit attached to me for some time and I want to know how to completely remove it and heal myself. I've been making progress by myself but could use some good advice. Truthfully, I don't want to waste money visiting a self-proclaimed exorcist expert as I am not very financially stable at the moment and don't want to fall for any scams, so this is a big motivation for me to DIY.

Any advice?

TIA

elevated

How did you detect this negative entity?

@ashriia

I was meditating and that is when I could see and hear it for the first time. I'm not sure how else to explain it really. But since realizing this, a whole lot of good has come into my life and I am taking 10xs better care of myself.

@ukpoohbear Yes I was told to raise my vibration as well which is something I've been trying to work on in the last few days. Thanks for posting that as it is something I needed to be reminded of.

@aquarius7000

Yes, my chart is here

W21JASo.png

I'm not sure how to read charts.....at ALL

Last edited:

Luney

Hello, all! I am an empath, psychic, and medium who is new to accepting and exploring my abilities. Recently I learned I have had a negative spirit attached to me for some time and I want to know how to completely remove it and heal myself. I've been making progress by myself but could use some good advice. Truthfully, I don't want to waste money visiting a self-proclaimed exorcist expert as I am not very financially stable at the moment and don't want to fall for any scams, so this is a big motivation for me to DIY.

Any advice?

TIA
I had demons removed by a local pastor and his wife. They baptised me in the Holy Spirit. I surrendered to Jesus.
I heard the demons leave me. I didn’t know I was demon possessed at the time, I knew I needed help. I’ve been ok since. When you open yourself to any spirit, you must be protected at all times. In Jesus name, all demons will be cast out.
Mathew 8:28
Your Moon Pluto conjunction could act as a sponge in terms of Pluto themes and association with the underworld.

Last edited:

elevated

I had demons removed by a local pastor and his wife. They baptised me in the Holy Spirit. I surrendered to Jesus.
I heard the demons leave me. I didn’t know I was demon possessed at the time, I knew I needed help. I’ve been ok since. When you open yourself to any spirit, you must be protected at all times. In Jesus name, all demons will be cast out.
Mathew 8:28
Your Moon Pluto conjunction could act as a sponge in terms of Pluto themes and association with the underworld.

I've been turning to God and spiritual advisers/guardians as well and it has changed my life quite a bit (this is truly an understatement). I'm learning that now, when outside of my room, I must make an effort to protect myself from beings in both the physical and spiritual realms, as I am an empath which means over-sensitivity to just about everything. I am glad you were able to seek out good help that improved your life. I know that you might have taken a difficult road to get to that point, but I'm glad you arrived!

I will have to look this conjunction up! Thanks for naming it! Goodnight!

aquarius7000

Hi Elevated,

You should continue with meditation. That is what keeps you in balance and centred. You have strong Piscean energies that hunger for meditation. Otherwise, they can lead you astray. Both your Piscean planets are very strong, and so is their energy. I have that combination, too, Venus and Jupiter in Pisces, so I understand how you feel (I am clairaudient and clairvoyant). I also chant the Hare Krishna Mantra every day of my life. It is extremely powerful and no evil energy can touch you with the Hare Krishna (or even Jesus') energy around you. I will put the complete Hare Krishna Mantra below as a PS for you. Also, if you have the time and willingness, try to get hold of 1) The Bhagavad Gita , and 2) practise yoga . You will realise how by and by your life becomes filled with positivity.

PS:
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare

ashriia

If your looking aspects up, add sun square neptune, and venus in pisces... which both lead to receptivity to the unseen-spiritual realms. Also, can be involved in being taken advantage of, be careful with whom you trust to help you in such matters.

or1000

I've been turning to God and spiritual advisers/guardians as well and it has changed my life quite a bit (this is truly an understatement). I'm learning that now, when outside of my room, I must make an effort to protect myself from beings in both the physical and spiritual realms, as I am an empath which means over-sensitivity to just about everything. I am glad you were able to seek out good help that improved your life. I know that you might have taken a difficult road to get to that point, but I'm glad you arrived!

This is something I’m glad to read. I don’t mean to jump in and I’m going to make a separate thread on something very similar to this one about my difficulties with keeping my vibrations up, up, up. Torment is a good word for these things.

Wishing you all well.

Ukpoohbear

I sometimes feel something having sex with me but I didn’t ask for it and I did not invite it. I ask to speak to my higher self and it is a great feeling. Anything that is not looking to be a high vibration will have negativity. These things can get really bad so as long as you are ok mentally then I would not worry because you can keep your control but I think a thread about raising vibration techniques would be a great thread to share different advices.

A caution about raising vibration is that you may have too much light and this will attract the dark. Shadow work is important and don’t project too much light. It is like when someone is suffering and they feel all this love for themselves and the world, they have too much light it is like a victim frame of mind. So be dark enough to protect yourself too.

Last edited:

elevated

Hi Elevated,

You should continue with meditation. That is what keeps you in balance and centred. You have strong Piscean energies that hunger for meditation. Otherwise, they can lead you astray. Both your Piscean planets are very strong, and so is their energy. I have that combination, too, Venus and Jupiter in Pisces, so I understand how you feel (I am clairaudient and clairvoyant). I also chant the Hare Krishna Mantra every day of my life. It is extremely powerful and no evil energy can touch you with the Hare Krishna (or even Jesus') energy around you. I will put the complete Hare Krishna Mantra below as a PS for you. Also, if you have the time and willingness, try to get hold of 1) The Bhagavad Gita , and 2) practise yoga . You will realise how by and by your life becomes filled with positivity.

PS:
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare
Thank you for this post. Today there was to be a class on yoga at a "healing" convention I attended earlier (I actually just got home), but I was not able to attend....Something happened to me today, partly because of a naive mistake I made and the rest from an outside force(s). So it looks like I should teach myself yoga too.

If your looking aspects up, add sun square neptune, and venus in pisces... which both lead to receptivity to the unseen-spiritual realms. Also, can be involved in being taken advantage of, be careful with whom you trust to help you in such matters.
I will be looking those up right now. I think I am a little too trusting with some things, so it is good you mention this considering the events of my day today. This is a good lesson and tip.

This is something I’m glad to read. I don’t mean to jump in and I’m going to make a separate thread on something very similar to this one about my difficulties with keeping my vibrations up, up, up. Torment is a good word for these things.

Wishing you all well.
You're more than welcome to add in and I am glad you found something useful within this thread. As UKpoohbear suggested, I will be making a thread about raising (and/or lowering) ones vibrations and light shortly after I click Submit Reply for this post. I would love it if you would join in there!

And yes torment is a good word. I like to see these things as lessons though, in order to keep me going with optimism and positivity. Experiencing these weird and downright sad situations will enable me to help at least one person in my lifetime, I am certain.

Wishing you well too!

I sometimes feel something having sex with me but I didn’t ask for it and I did not invite it. I ask to speak to my higher self and it is a great feeling. Anything that is not looking to be a high vibration will have negativity. These things can get really bad so as long as you are ok mentally then I would not worry because you can keep your control but I think a thread about raising vibration techniques would be a great thread to share different advices.

A caution about raising vibration is that you may have too much light and this will attract the dark. Shadow work is important and don’t project too much light. It is like when someone is suffering and they feel all this love for themselves and the world, they have too much light it is like a victim frame of mind. So be dark enough to protect yourself too.

Do you have bouts of sleep paralysis? I had an occurrence years ago where I felt some being was having undesirable relations with me. In fact, now that I think about it, the spirit attachment I made this thread about may have a strong relationship with that specific event.

Ukpoohbear

I have not had sleep paralysis where I read people feel scared they can’t move. It has happened before where I will be unable to move after returning from a meditation but it has never scared me. It think it is because I was so relaxed anyway and I have read of sleep paralysis and so knew what it was. I just breathed my way out of it and relaxed and it was gone quickly.

or1000

Thank you for this post. Today there was to be a class on yoga at a "healing" convention I attended earlier (I actually just got home), but I was not able to attend....Something happened to me today, partly because of a naive mistake I made and the rest from an outside force(s). So it looks like I should teach myself yoga too.

I will be looking those up right now. I think I am a little too trusting with some things, so it is good you mention this considering the events of my day today. This is a good lesson and tip.

You're more than welcome to add in and I am glad you found something useful within this thread. As UKpoohbear suggested, I will be making a thread about raising (and/or lowering) ones vibrations and light shortly after I click Submit Reply for this post. I would love it if you would join in there!

And yes torment is a good word. I like to see these things as lessons though, in order to keep me going with optimism and positivity. Experiencing these weird and downright sad situations will enable me to help at least one person in my lifetime, I am certain.

Wishing you well too!

Do you have bouts of sleep paralysis? I had an occurrence years ago where I felt some being was having undesirable relations with me. In fact, now that I think about it, the spirit attachment I made this thread about may have a strong relationship with that specific event.

I go through the same thing and have done for a long time on and off, and a lot of other more experienced mediums, from what I can make of it, give off the impression that I should discover a lot of ways around these things for myself and that they can ’only help me so far’

Last edited:

elevated

or1000,

I have come under that impression myself! In these cases, it seems mentors can only give you tips rather than definite instructions on how to deal with XYZ. Even interpretations of certain experiences differ from person to person, which is really no shocker but still something people knew to this realm of...whatever this is (like me!) should get to know about as soon as possible. A lot of the progress I've made has been because of trial and error, just winging it, or listening to someone else's experiences and maybe adapting (or sometimes completely changing) those techniques to fit me.

Bad Moon rising

Account Closed

Hi elavated, regarding the experience you had with a spirit attachment years ago, did you experience any trauma at that time? was you struggling with day to day life? The reason I ask is because I went through something similar last year, and at the moment I still don't feel comfortable talking about it. Very exciting yet very scary aswell.

elevated

Hi elavated, regarding the experience you had with a spirit attachment years ago, did you experience any trauma at that time? was you struggling with day to day life? The reason I ask is because I went through something similar last year, and at the moment I still don't feel comfortable talking about it. Very exciting yet very scary aswell.

Hey there!

I don't believe so. I was a child when this happened and while I have been subjected to different kinds of things, at that particular time I don't recall anything specific being the cause of sleep paralysis, despite being stressed.

The being that came to me had bad intentions, but did not speak.

waybread

What if you just stopped believing in it? As the Internet saying goes, don't feed the trolls. What if you stopped believing that this spirit was something external to you? You created it.

However, as you believe in God, then surely you believe that God is far more powerful than any disincarnate spirits. The Psalms (many attributed to King David) are full of testimonies to the power of trusting in God.

I also chant the Hare Krishna Mantra every day of my life.

Just joined this forum but have been into Krishna Consciousness for a while. I agree that it is the most powerful of all mantras, an Upanishad recommends it as best possible way to self-realization in this Kali Yuga.

Hari Bol!