New relationship? Dr. farr, Rafaella, can you help?

VRX

When I asked, Will I have a relationship with this guy and read the chart, I thought the answer was a clear Yes.

(backstory)We went out on a date 2 weeks before I casted the chart and he seemed to really like me. It was the best first date I ever had. We used to work together, he has now found a new job somewhere else.

I am Venus and he is Mars and they are about to conjunct in the 5th house. Wow! An applying aspect between the main significators, that's great! Right?
Well, no...

I saw that Saturn was in the 7th house, which meant I was probably not reading the chart right and that I should proceed with caution. And there it was, Neptune coming between Venus and Mars before they have the chance to perfect the aspect, with an opposition... And I got mad. Every horary chart I cast is always a No. I swear I'll never ask another question if the answer is negative again. Why bother?
I know that some people don't count the outer planets, true, but still...

My other significator, Moon, is in Capricorn, Mars's sign and is applying with a trine to Mars. I don't know who likes whom more but since there is a nice aspect between them and there is reception, it doesn't really matter. It's a positive sign. That's what I read somewhere. This is actually the first aspect that will happen in the chart, even before Neptune.

(backstory) Moon is separating from a trine to Venus, 2 degrees. Maybe that was the date we had, 2 weeks ago? Neptune is also separating from Mars by two degrees. I'm thinking maybe there was some kind of misunderstanding from his part, which is why he hasn't asked me out again. Seeing the chart, I can't shake the feeling that he thinks i am not attracted to him, something that didn't occur to me then.

So what do you think? I really need someone's opinion because I am not that experienced. Nothing has happened between me and him since then, and it drives me crazy to just sit and wait.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• With P.jpg
    With P.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 24

rafaella

I think there is possibility of something happening. There is an applying conjunction between the significators. My problem is that reception from Mars (him) to Venus (you) is negative. I don't know if he really liked you as much as you think he did. He was attracted to you (Sun in Libra, sign of Venus). But not as a person. Venus here is in fall in Virgo, I wonder how that made you come across to him. Too talkative?

Moon exalts Mars, you really liked him. Moon at his 3rd applies to Mars, so there is contact soon.

Yes Saturn is coming too, the significators are both applying to Saturn, perhaps some issues ahead. Saturn is at 8th house, not 7th.

I doubt this is a longterm relationship, I say that because both sigificators have lack of reception or dignity to withstand whatever Saturn is.

But for near future, this looks good. let us know what happens!

VRX

Thank you so much for your response, Rafaella. You have a beautiful way of looking at things.
Sure, if anything changes, i'll let you know.