I love cancers

GeminiSun

Oh my gosh you guys, I am not over-exaggerating. Why does every single Cancer that I meet and get to know... Know me so well? I am SUCH a complicated, crazy person yet they get to the the heart of me and they make me feel sooooooo understood. I don't know if I will ever date a Cancer (but I want to), or if we're even right for eachother, but gosh, they just get me SO much. Does anyone know why this is? Most Astrologers tell me a Fire sign or like Taurus would be good for me but no one has ever made me feel more understood then a Cancer!

Attachments

• astro.gif
    astro.gif
    65.2 KB · Views: 43

kirki

Maybe cause their sun and maybe more planets in cancer,conjuct your mercury in 8th.So they make you want to share with them your deeper thoughts and feelings .

Osamenor

Staff member
Mercury conjunct Mercury, or in harmonious signs, or Mercury conjunct the other person's sun, would be a good combination for feeling understood. All Cancers have Mercury in Cancer, Gemini, or Leo. That gives them a two out of three chance of having Mercury either in the same sign as your Mercury or the same sign as your sun. If they're a June born cancer with Mercury in Gemini, there's a good chance that their sun is conjunct your Mercury and your sun is conjunct theirs. That right there is a great aspect for a relationship, whether it's a romantic one or just a good friendship.

Harmonious Venus signs, or harmonious aspects between Venus and Mercury, also help people relate easily to each other. Most Cancers have Venus in Cancer, Gemini, or Leo, while a few have it in late Taurus or early Virgo. Leo Venus would trine your Venus by sign, and possibly by orb. Gemini Venus would sextile yours, by sign and possibly by orb, and be with your sun, too. Cancer Venus, while square your Venus by sign, would be sextile your DC sign and in the same sign as your Mercury. Venus in early Virgo would sextile your Mercury and trine your descendant, while Taurus Venus would be sextile your Mercury by sign and in your DC sign.

So, all in all, Cancers have better odds than anyone else of having both their Venus and their Mercury in harmony with yours. That's probably why you've connected with them so well.

Your descendant doesn't really indicate which sun sign would be the best partner for you. What it does is suggest what kind of traits your ideal partner would have. People with significant Cancer placements often have similar qualities to Taurus: nurturing and security-oriented.

Last edited:

Whoam1

My nature is hyper Capricornian, but even I have respect for the tender tame heart of a homesteady cancer.

CapAquaPis

I can make friends with Cancer, cus it is my ascendant sign and they're among the best signs for Aquarians like myself. In sidereal, my ascendant is Gemini and I can relate well with Geminis. In tropical, both my sun and moon are Aquarius.

crewlgurl

Banned
Happy to hear that, since I'm a Cancer through and through:)

Your ascendant is in Scorpio, a water sign as Cancer, so they are in a Trine aspect by sign which is a very very harmonious aspect to have because there is much understanding, often in a no-words-needed way. The energy flows naturally and pleasantly. That is why Trines in synastry can be seen as "perfect match" because the partners have much in common yet are different enough to keep the relationship interesting. With your ascendant, Cancer falls into your 8th house (depth, fascination, transformation, strong attraction) and 9th house (sharing beliefs, visions, inspiration,...). So,it is no wonder why you like Cancers :)

Whoam1

Tame? We're water signs. I don't think you understand Cancers, mate. You should since there's so many on this board

They are hyper sensitive and do crazy **** because they are emotional. They oppose Capricorns are ruled by Pan, GOD OF THE WILD. Cancer is ruled by the Moon goddess of the heart and home.

Lykanized

They are hyper sensitive and do crazy **** because they are emotional. They oppose Capricorns are ruled by Pan, GOD OF THE WILD. Cancer is ruled by the Moon goddess of the heart and home.

There's nothing more untamed or untameable than emotion, nothing less wild. Also, the 'home'aspect of cancers is overplayed. I would think you of all people could see through it. What is home? Home is the self. Emotional, unreigned self is more than what you could possibly imagine or conceive. You don't know wildness boy

Don't forget, opposing signs aren't polar opposites either

Also, it presents a very very limited perspective of yours to call emotional action 'crazy ****'. Obviously it's beyond your comprehension

Last edited:

Whoam1

No it is crazy, they will kill for love just like Capricorn. Both are with-drawn,and private, therefore mysterious on the surface and highly sought after.

Lykanized

No it is crazy, they will kill for love just like Capricorn. Both are with-drawn,and private, therefore mysterious on the surface and highly sought after.

I just don't believe Cancers are as tame as they're made out to be or that home is so straightforward...it's water and it's cardinal. But I'm glad you see we're not polar opposites

I've personally not related to the security orientation or homey aspects of cancer stereotypes, but the moon is changeable, fluid, emotional

ConfusedCrab

Seriously you say cancers do crazy ishh?? When you just posted that caps dance around naked in the woods???! 😂😂😋

or1000

‘They tend to collect the residue of past experience and hold onto it, allowing it to color present activities and lead them to instinctual action.‘ i am only just realising a lot of things about myself as a cancer sun because I believe I’ve shun a lot of the traits for a while. This quote stood out for me

Lykanized

‘They tend to collect the residue of past experience and hold onto it, allowing it to color present activities and lead them to instinctual action.‘ i am only just realising a lot of things about myself as a cancer sun because I believe I’ve shun a lot of the traits for a while. This quote stood out for me
I relate to this too. I was talking to a Libra about my relationship with my past experiences and I believe she said something along the lines of forgetting the past and not letting it hold you back. But for me, it drives me, it empowers me, it continuously teaches me and paints an infinitely moving picture of what is. From her perspective, I was holding onto pain and letting it hold me back, but from my perspective it was feeding me

Whoam1

Seriously you say cancers do crazy ishh?? When you just posted that caps dance around naked in the woods???! 😂😂😋

They kill for emotional crimes and such. If he cheated on you then clearly he's not worth getting upset about and killing. However if I'm friends with the person I'll help hide the body (as most capy heavy people would).

Lykanized

They kill for emotional crimes and such. If he cheated on you then clearly he's not worth getting upset about and killing. However if I'm friends with the person I'll help hide the body (as most capy heavy people would).
Cancers don't kill for petty reasons. They kill to protect people they love. Honestly, where do you get this ****?

This is a classic case of people falling for the brainwashed idea that emotions are weak or lead you to do dumb things. Emotions drive you. Being emotional doesn't mean you do petty things. Cancers are water Cardinal. Cardinal is action, it's doing something. Cardinal water is using emotion to drive those actions and embracing them. It doesn't mean killing someone because they cheated on you. It means letting that pain drive you emotionally, as a person, transformation

Last edited: