Global Warming is a NWO false flag

rahu

Banned
https://www.prisonplanet.com/cnnal-...ter-of-right-and-wrong-like-civil-rights.html

CNN/Al Gore Propaganda: Climate a Matter of ‘Right and Wrong’ Like Civil Rights

Consensus in the scientific community is clear. Sea levels are rising. The oceans are warming,” moderator Anderson Cooper declared as he started the program. The event became even more ridiculous when Gore equated getting people to believe him was like the Civil Rights movement, in that “it’s just really a question of right and wrong.”

The former Vice President then smeared those skeptical of his radical and wrong predictions by equating them to racists that opposed the Civil Rights movement. “When I was a boy growing up a lot of the time in the south, I remember when the Civil Rights movement was gaining momentum,” he recalled. “I’ll tell you the resistance to Civil Rights laws was just as fierce if not more so than the resistance to solving is the climate crisis

dancinglight

Believe what you want, guys. Global warming is a real phenomenon. Are you saying that instrumental records from weather stations all over the planet are simultaneously lying? What would possibly motivate the scientists who read these records to collectively lie? Logistically, how could they even pull this off?

We have global instrumental data from all over the planet on melting glaciers and ice caps. Visit the Columbia Ice Field in Canada if you don't believe me. I was there in the mid-1970s and a couple of years ago, and the ice retreat is shocking. The glaciers of Glacier National Park in Montana are shrinking, and are projected to be gone by 1940.

This doesn't mean that any given location is getting warmer, due to wave patterns in the jet stream and ocean currents. It means the planet as a whole is getting warmer.

Yes, the planet had warmer periods in the past, like the Carboniferous era and the Hypsothermal spike in temperatures following the Pleistocene. But either no people were around then, or very few. Now the planet has over 7 billion people, many of them living at sea level, which is rising. Or in hot climates (like Arizona,) which are heating up to the point where it's affecting air traffic.

So kiss Mar-A-Lago goodbye.

Follow the money. There isn't a single contributor to global warming, but by far and away the big one is fossil fuel combustion. And if you want a conspiracy theory, look at the petroleum industry. They do a lot of exploration in the Arctic, and are happy that the effects of global warming are first being felt in the Arctic. Not only is the fabled (and normally ice-covered) Northwest Passage on the verge of becoming a viable sea route for oil tankers, but now they can drill for oil farther north than they could do in the past.

Follow the money, hey?

CO2 contents of the atmosphere has been measured for decades. Back in the 1960s, scientists warned about its probable effect. So skip the faux science, and see how you feel when your summer temperatures continuously break new records.

No, the sun is not staying higher in the sky. If it were, you would notice it in Norway and the northern Scottish islands.

Antarctic ice shelves are calving off at an unprecedented rate.

But rahu, it's more than global warming with fossil fuel burning. It's acid deposition, particulate deposition, die-back of vegetation unused to the diet of sulpheric and carbolic acid chemically created in the atmosphere when fossil fuels are burned, and photochemical smog.

If global warming were a sham, you can bet that American climate scientists would be scrambling for grants and contracts paid for by the fossil fuel industry. You don't see this phenomenon. I used to work with climate scientists who went off measuring sea ice, and was married to one for 20 years. These people are conscientious. They are not a pack of liars, which is what you are calling them.

There is a bad apple in every barrel, and Tim Ball is one of them. Teaching undergrads on a small campus is honourable work, but he was never in the forefront of climate science. I knew of Tim Ball during my academic career, and was under the impression that his work was on the history of climate change. Which it was. Not on the science. According to his Wikipedia entry:

" Ball "...never had a reputation in the scientific community as a noted climatologist and authority on global warming," and that he "...is viewed as a paid promoter of the agenda of the oil and gas industry rather than as a practicing scientist."[48] In the ensuing court case, Ball acknowledged that he had only been a professor for eight years, and that his doctorate was not in climatology but rather in geography,[41] and subsequently withdrew the lawsuit on June 8, 2007.[48][51]

In February 2011, it was reported that climate scientist Andrew J. Weaver had sued Ball over an article Ball wrote for the Canada Free Press, an article which was later retracted."

People can dispute global warming all they want. But the Chinese are not stupid. You have to ask yourself why they are turning to solar power.

So just because you've got a new conspiracy theory to tout now, does not mean it is correct.

Waybread, thank you for this. I just returned from Lady Elliot Island a few weeks ago, a gem on the southermost tip of the Great Barrier Reef. It was stunningly beautiful. (Most of the coral bleaching is happening in the warmer waters of the north). Within a week of my return, I watched a Netflix special entitled "Chasing Coral". It was heartbreaking. In 40 years or less, there won't BE a reef and an entire ecosystem will be lost. I am glad I saw the reef in all its beauty. But the fact is, coral cannot live in such warm ocean water. Is it too late for the reef? I hate to say it, but with attitudes like the above (OP), probably so. I do not understand why people cannot grasp that global warming is happening, the proof is irrefutable, and it is driven by the choices we as humans make.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170807112835.htm

Researchers crack the 'Karakoram anomaly': Why glaciers near K2 are growing in size

A summer 'vortex' of cold air over the Karakoram mountain range is causing the glaciers in the region to grow in spite of global warming, scientists have shown

We don't know how climate change will affect this circulation system and what the effect of sudden shifts might be.

"But the circulation system is currently providing a dampening effect on global warming, reducing glacial melt in the Karakoram region and any change will have a significant effect on ice melt rates, which would ultimately affect river flows in the region,

this is one of many examples that refute global warming but since global warming is part of the NWO agenda,"scientist must come up with suppositions a to why these phenomena are occurring despite glabal warming
rahu

rahu

Banned
]http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...ce-big-blow-to-climate-alarmists-3543063.html

91 Volcanoes Found Under Arctic Ice, Big Blow to Climate Alarmists

They discovered 91 additional volcanoes in Antartica, making it now the largest volcanic region on earth. This is a big blow to those who think melting polar ice is the sole fault of humans

No amount of carbon tax or global warming initiative would stop a volcano from melting polar ice, but that likely won’t stop alarmists from blaming volcanic activity on global warming.

quick glance at the map below, put out by Plate Climatology, shows that the melting glacial ice is indeed caused by volcanic activity under the Arctic ice and not global warming or human induced climate change, as most would like us to believe

rahu

Banned
http://humansarefree.com/2017/08/elite-panic-as-record-low-temperatures.html#more

Elite PANIC As Record Low Temperatures Expose Climate Change Hoax

Record low temperatures across the globe have been revealed in shocking new Climate Change data revealing that 'global warming 'no longer exists.

Climatologist Tony Heller claims that Greenland looks set to record its coldest July temperature since records started, and if the claim is true, then it will completely debunk Global warming alarmists.

Last month,
President Donald Trump officially withdrew the United States out of the Paris Agreement calling the global climate agreement a "globalist scam".

According to Conservativetribune.com: In fact, it was the coldest temperature ever recorded in the Northern Hemisphere for the month of July: -33C (-27.4F).

The temperature was recorded at Summit Station on July 4. According to Vencore Weather, the normal high temperature at the 10,000 ft. high year-around research station is -10C (14F).

And that’s not all.

“Much of Greenland has been colder-than-normal for the year so far and has had record or near record levels of accumulated snow and ice since the fall of last year,” Vencore noted.

“The first week of this month was especially brutal in Greenland resulting in the record low July temperature and it also contributed to an uptick in snow and ice extent — despite the fact that it is now well into their summer season.”

rahu

Banned
as I said i'll take the word of real scientists over google search experts on this subject

obviously some people don't take the time to listen to the evidence before the begin their ridiculing.

read my lips ,the global warming model only works with "doctored" data. those thousand's and thousand's of temperature monitors on land and sea had their readings data changed in a bias of the global warming hoax.

I mean M.I.T., Nobel recipients, former astronaut 100's of scientist even from NASA are calling this global warming fiasco a fraud. what does it take...
of course many still believe in 9/11 even though after over a decade the government has not even attempted to give a scientific explanation of how 300 gallons of kerosene(the other2700 gallons was burned in the alleged explosion) could burn through 78 steel girders coated with 2 hour asbestos fire retarding and cause these girders to all collapse at the exact nano second......it defies belief anyone could try and rebut this reality.
but as I said those with agendas don't even look at the facts.

two more scientist debunking global warming.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=don16x0Us0U

Global Warming HOAX Debunked By Actual Scientists
Global Warming; 31,487 Scientists say NO to Alarm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKiu4_DaNM4

MIT Study Slam Global Warming Data In New Report: No Way “Valid Representation of Reality”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q50Zud-MnI0
renown meteorologist explain the ruse of global warming
start at 7:40 minute mark

here is the video of Inuit elders above the arctic circle revealing the real reason the arctic ice is melting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9xMpTb1k
the next is in the inuit elders own language and own words
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HZ_Dvkxi-8

ttps://www.prisonplanet.com/study-f...mate-data.html

Study Finds Temperature Adjustments Account For ‘Nearly All Of The Warming’ In Climate Data

A new study found adjustments made to global surface temperature readings by scientists in recent years “are totally inconsistent with published and credible U.S. and other temperature data.”

http://humansarefree.com/2017/07/dr-...ical.html#more

Dr. Tim Ball (Ph.D. in Historical Climatology) Crushes Climate Change: The Biggest Deception In History
With a 50-year academic career focusing on Historical Climatology, Dr. Tim Ball is uniquely qualified to address man-made climate change, and he demonstrates that it is a flat-out hoax

Basically, “cyclical pattern in the earlier reported data has very nearly been ‘adjusted’ out” of temperature readings taken from weather stations, buoys, ships and other sources.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXxHfb66ZgM

Nobel Laureate in Physics; "Global Warming is Pseudoscience"
Professor Ivar Giaever, the 1973 Nobel Prizewinner for Physics trashes the global warming/climate change/extreme weather pseudoscientific clap-trap and tells Obama he is "Dead Wrong".
This was the 2012 meeting of Nobel Laureates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0

Nobel Laureate Smashes the Global Warming Hoax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEaFzhoS67I

Former NASA Scientists... Global Warming Hoax
94 scientists ,7 former astronauts and 2 administrators at nasa sent a letter to nasa administration admonishing them for advocating global warning, there is not scientific evidence

remember the co2 level is near the lowest in 400 million years old.....and there was not global warming then. also higher co2 concentrations have never preceded global temperature rises. the higher concentrations came after a temperature rise.

the fact is the snow pack is increasing in Antarctic not melting .
which proves the global warming theory is false because there global melting as would be necessary if co2 concentrations were responsible.

Basically, “cyclical pattern in the earlier reported data has very nearly been ‘adjusted’ out” of temperature readings taken from weather stations, buoys, ships and other sources

read my lips ,the global warming model only works with "doctored" data. those thousand's and thousand's of temperature monitors on land and sea had their readings data changed in a bias of the global warming hoax.

I mean M.I.T., Nobel recipients, former astronaut 100's of scientist even from NASA are calling this global warming fiasco a fraud. what dose it take...

you are also confusing global warming with climate change. there is no question the climate is changing but to place the onus on cos concentrations is a hoax.

one example is the severe shifts in climate that England and the continent are being subjected too. the fact is that global warming has nothing to do with this rather the fact is the gulf stream has just about disappeared. the gulf stream is a underwater ocean current that brings warm tropic water up to the northern latitudes. ic comes up in the north atlantics and warms the atmosphere and gives the land masses such as England a temperature clime. this current has stalled and that is why England is seeing record snows and cold. but climate change is not same as global warming.

Australia Weather Bureau Caught Tampering With Climate Numbers

and the number manipulation for global warming goes on and on
rahu

Australian scientists at the Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) ordered a review of temperature recording instruments after the government agency was caught tampering with temperature logs in several locations.
Agency officials admit that the problem with instruments recording low temperatures likely happened in several locations throughout Australia, but they refuse to admit to manipulating temperature readings. The BOM located missing logs in Goulburn and the Snow Mountains, both of which are in New South Wales.
Meteorologist Lance Pidgeon watched the 13 degrees Fahrenheit Goulburn recording from July 2 disappear from the bureau’s website. The temperature readings fluctuated briefly and then disappeared from the government’s website.
“The temperature dropped to minus 10 (13 degrees Fahrenheit), stayed there for some time and then it changed to minus 10.4 (14 degrees Fahrenheit) and then it disappeared,” Pidgeon said, adding that he notified scientist Jennifer Marohasy about the problem, who then brought the readings to the attention of the bureau.

NASA Confirms Falling Sea Levels For Two Years Amidst Media Blackout

Most media outlets cannot be bothered to report something that dramatically deflates their narrative.
So it goes without saying that when NASA confirmed that ocean levels have actually been falling for the past few years, the media would be more than silent.
As the global warming narrative quickly unravels, and leftists scramble to throw accusations at those who dare question the false data, the media brushes facts under the rug. Amidst revelations of scientific fraud, data alteration and faked “hockey stick” data models, the fake news media remains suspiciously silent over the fact that NASA now confirms ocean levels have been falling for nearly two years.

Global warming alarmists might say this is only a “pause” in the rising ocean levels, and that the long-term trend is clearly in the direction of rising oceans. However, these people wildly exaggerate the degree of ocean level increases to the point of absurdity and have been caught red-handed completely fabricating data to continue scaring the public into supporting a non-issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JD5jHn7NR4
2017 Climate Change Data SUPPRESSED By Scientists - Climate Change Debate vs Global Warming Hoax

Mainstream scientists are deliberately omitting the most recent, and technologically advanced data ever taken involving global climate change. Incredible irregularities in our Sun's Polar Cycle as well as Core Ice sample data taken from Greenland and Antarctica are being purposefully omitted from the climate change debate.

rahu[

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/science-and-technology/2017/08/smoking-gun-of-fraud-at-noaa-2900303.html

took about one second with my new software to identify fraud in the handling of the US temperature record. The very first record I looked at showed it.

In NOAA’s adjusted USHCN data set, they mark months which they fabricated data with an “E”. They say that inadequate or no data was available from the station that month.

The station at Brewton, Alabama (USC00011084 or USH00011084) is marked (3203EQ) as missing data for August 1991 with a temperature of 32.93C.
The data is not missing, however. The station averaged 29.84C that month, as seen in both the daily and monthly raw data for that month. In fact, the station reported daily temperatures on every single day that month. Scroll the window below to the right to see the eighth month (August.) Links to the NOAA source data are included in the window below.

USH00011084.FLs.52j.tmax (Adjusted monthly) USH0001108411991 1607c 1961 2330e 2690 2895a 3140a 3262e 3203EQ 3130EX 2704EX 1951EX 1849EX USH00011084.raw.tmax (Raw monthly) USH00011084 1991 1558c 1909 2278e 2641 2847a 3096a 3224e 2984 S 2828 2505 1730c 1637 USC00011084.dly (Daily - all 31 days recorded) USC00011084199108TMAX 300 0 311 0 317 0 317 0 322 0 317 0 317 0 311 0 311 0 306 0 311 0 300 0 306 0 300 0 261 0 278 0 283 0 300 0 311 0 300 0 294 0 294 0 294 0 283 0 272 0 283 0 294 0 261 0 300 0 306 0 289 0

NOAA increased the August 1991 temperature at Brewton, Alabama by more than 2C, based on a fake claim that the data was missing – when both of their other data sets (raw monthly and daily) agreed with each other and showed complete sets of data. A quick scan of the data shows that this is not an isolated incident, as 1992 was even worse.
This replacement of good cool data with warm fake data is being done to almost every single station in the US

NOAA says their algorithm is working “as designed.” There is no wiggle room here. NOAA has been caught red-handed. How do think they can get away with this?

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/science-an...ove-ancient-global-warming-event-2901025.html

Massive volcanic eruptions drove ancient global warming event

A natural global warming event that took place 56 million years ago was triggered almost entirely by volcanic eruptions that occurred as Greenland separated from Europe during the opening of the North Atlantic Ocean, according to an international team of researchers that includes Andy Ridgwell, a University of California, Riverside professor of earth sciences

The findings, published today in Nature, refute the more commonly favored explanation that the event, called the Palaeocene-Eocene Thermal Maximum (PETM), was caused by the release of carbon from sedimentary reservoirs such as frozen methane

sandrang123

I am married to a paleontologist who deals with mass extinctions. Many of my friends and his colleagues are deeply concerned about our environment. Climate change is not a hoax. If there is any conspiracy, it is for the powers-that-be to make it less grim than it actually is. Or, as everyone--and I mean ethically speaking everyone, committed to science--says, We're really beyond the tipping point and f-----. How can you deliver that message to the masses without mayhem?

On that note. Sleep well tonight.

rahu

Banned
I am married to a paleontologist who deals with mass extinctions. Many of my friends and his colleagues are deeply concerned about our environment. Climate change is not a hoax. If there is any conspiracy, it is for the powers-that-be to make it less grim than it actually is. Or, as everyone--and I mean ethically speaking everyone, committed to science--says, We're really beyond the tipping point and f-----. How can you deliver that message to the masses without mayhem?

On that note. Sleep well tonight.[/QUOTE

weather change is not disputed, what is disputed is the fraud of focusing on carbon dioxide as the casual factor. if you read the post above you will find that carbon dioxide concentration always rose after higher temperatures were sensesd, never before...... co2 is not the causal factor. and the new world order climatologist are doctoring the data to support the co2 theory

rahu

sandrang123

No, Dear One. There is no dispute about the general rising in temperature. It's a trend, upward--and it IS caused by humans--the world is at a tipping point. The glacial caps melting can make the weather seem less humid in some years, even "pleasantly nice," but rest assured, those caps melting at a phenomenal rate will bring years and years of increased temperatures. In the meanwhile, look for craziness in what you do know--flooding worse than you've seen, drought worse than you've seen, more instability in what you'd "expect", even as a studied scientist.

That's just the way it is. I don't like it, either. Hey: one of the reasons I never had kids.

As for you: Where does Neptune lie in your chart? ;)
Save
Save
Save

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
No, Dear One. There is no dispute about the general rising in temperature. It's a trend, upward--and it IS caused by humans--the world is at a tipping point. The glacial caps melting can make the weather seem less humid in some years, even "pleasantly nice," but rest assured, those caps melting at a phenomenal rate will bring years and years of increased temperatures. In the meanwhile, look for craziness in what you do know--flooding worse than you've seen, drought worse than you've seen, more instability in what you'd "expect", even as a studied scientist.

That's just the way it is. I don't like it, either. Hey: one of the reasons I never had kids.

As for you: Where does Neptune lie in your chart? ;)
Save
Save
Save

well you haven't read this thread because numerous scientist have shown the data is being manipulated .

the problem is that the lowest temperatures in Greenland are also being recorded. the weather is becoming more extreme, that is the problem but co2 is not and never has in the entire geological record ever caused global warming. that is geological fact

rahu

craft94

I'm convinced that rather than being a 'false flag,' global warming is a very real thing deliberately 'caused' by the NWO.

sandrang123

I wish for you that you'd expand your thinking. But that is all I'm here to say. Won't bother you more. (Don't have the energy.) All Best, though. And much love, wherever you stand.

rahu

Banned
here's a great "scientific" article giving evidence that co2 was responsible for the extreme global warming 56 million years ago..... hmm bu the article goes on to say :

The study, published in Nature, used a combination of new geochemical measurements and novel global climate modelling to show that the Palaeocene-Eocene Thermal Maximum (PETM) was associated with a geologically rapid doubling of atmospheric CO2 in less than 25 thousand years – with volcanoes squarely to blame.

. While it has long been suggested that the PETM event was caused by the injection of carbon into the ocean and atmosphere; the ultimate trigger, the source of this carbon, and the total amount released, have up to now all remained elusive.Lava bursts from a volcano at the present-day Icelandic rift.

so again co2 was a product of volcanic reaction. the volcanos were the source of the heat rise yet the scientist make the speculation that co2 drove th etemperature rise..... yes as mark twain said: "there are lies, there are damned lies and there are statistics"

http://beforeitsnews.com/science-an...event-when-atlantic-ocean-formed-2901339.html

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
another example of vocanic eruptions causing massive climate change

http://beforeitsnews.com/science-an...hange-during-end-of-last-ice-age-2901629.html

Researchers have discovered that a 192-year-long series of volcanic eruptions at West Antarctic’s Mount Tahake volcano (pictured) coincided with accelerated deglaciation 17,700 years ago.
Researchers have discovered that a 192-year-long series of volcanic eruptions in Antarctica coincided with accelerated deglaciation 17,700 years ago.

The researchers think that the eruptions released gases which created a stratospheric ozone hole over Antarctica that, like the modern ozone hole, led to climatic changes.

‘Detailed chemical measurements in Antarctic ice cores show that massive, halogen-rich eruptions from the West Antarctic Mt. Takahe volcano coincided exactly with the onset of the most rapid, widespread climate change in the Southern Hemisphere during the end of the last ice age and the start of increasing global greenhouse gas concentrations,’ said Dr Joseph McConnell, a researchers at the Desert Research Institute (DRI) and the lead author of the study published in the journal PNAS.

notice the greenhouse gas was created by the volcanic eruptions, the elevated greenhouse gas did not cause the climate change.

(elevated co2 concentrations have never been found to cause global warming, elevated co2 concentration have always been caused by the global warming rahu)

rahu

Banned
http://humansarefree.com/2017/06/founder-of-weather-channel-there-is-no.html#more 246

Founder of The Weather Channel: ‘There Is No Global Warming’

There’s been less than one degree temperature change since 1978 and no warming to speak of since 1998. So where is the government getting their information from?

It turns out that the government has been manipulating climate computer models.

This means that the American tax payers are being charged 4.7 billion dollars a year in taxes that are being used to fund organizations that carry out meaningless studies based on bad science.

Basically, the American people are paying fake scientists to lie to them.

rahu

Banned
http://humansarefree.com/2017/09/top-scientist-accidentally-admitted.html#more 288

Top Scientist Accidentally Admitted 'Weather Control' is Currently Happening
In a clip aired on mainstream television outlet CBS a few years ago, physicist Dr. Michio Kaku accidentally admitted that the skies were being sprayed with nanoparticles and “lasers” to modify the weather.

While people who are familiar with covert geoengineering and our skies being sprayed know for a fact this is happening, rarely is it admitted by people in positions of influence.

People in positions of influence propose that the skies be sprayed to “combat climate change,” but they never exactly admit it is already happening: in this little known slip-up, a mainstream scientist admitted it.

In the interview, Michio Kaku briefly dips into the history of weather modification (in little detail compared to extensive works, such as the book “Chemtrails Exposed: a New Manhattan Project”).

http://humansarefree.com/2015/03/the-united-nations-exposes-chemtrails.html

The United Nations Exposes Chemtrails: 100% PROOF We Are Being Poisoned

By now everyone has witnessed streaks of white trailing across the sky, stretching from horizon to horizon, ultimately turning the skies into a murky haze.

We can no longer ignore the fact that our skies are being heavily polluted with aluminium, barium, lead, arsenic, chromium, cadmium, selenium, and silver.

All of which attribute to a host of health problems including: neurological effects, heart damage, eyesight issues, reproduction failures, immune system damage, gastrointestinal disorders, damaged kidney, damaged liver, hormonal problems, and more.

The truth is the government is spraying deadly chemtrails in hopes of population reduction. Furthermore they have been known to use chemtrails as biological testing agents on the populace; all while claiming they are nothing more than mere vapor.

Official Declassified Documents: Poisonous Chemtrails Were Sprayed Onto the US Population

We’ll now we have 100% undeniable evidence that chemtrails exist. The video below is of Rosalind Peterson, the president of Agriculture Defence Coalition. In it she address the United Nations on chemtrails, geoengineering, and weather modification (HAARP).

If you were a skeptic before, I can assure you, that you will not be after hearing what she (the video below) has to say to the people in power.

(now we know why the global warming fraud is being pushed down our throats by the Rothschild main stream media. global warming is the "front" used to disguise the fact the Rothschild/gates elite are intent on killing off 95% of the worlds population
rahu)

Last edited:

david starling

I suspect that weather-control is being used and experimented with, as a clandestine weapon of war, but isn't yet fully developed. I blame it on inability to correctly process the Saturn/Mars energy that is currently bombarding everyone's Chart. Those currently in control need power at any price, regardless of moral consequences.

rahu

Banned
https://www.yahoo.com/news/immediacy-threat-climate-change-exaggerated-175817468.html

Climate change not as threatening to planet as previously thought, new research suggests

Climate change poses less of an immediate threat to the planet than previously thought because scientists got their modelling wrong, a new study has found. New research by British scientists reveals the world is being polluted and warming up less quickly than 10-year-old forecasts predicted, giving countries more time to get a grip on their carbon output.
An unexpected “revolution” in affordable renewable energy has also contributed to the more positive outlook.
Experts now say there is a two-in-three chance of keeping global temperatures within 1.5 degrees above pre-industrial levels, the ultimate goal of the 2015 Paris Agreement.