remarkable configuration in half an hour

gecko235

hey folks,

i just turned my astroclock ahead and this remarkable configuration really sticks out:

i also showed in the horary sectoin but was directed here..

what would u make of this moon/saturn/ascendent conjunction

down to the second

also uranus precisely on the ic

and venus exactly on the 8th cusp

any suggestions?

Attachments

• horos.jpg
    horos.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 20

katydid

I am not sure that having the Moon conjunct the Saturn , with both conjunct the ASC. is really that unusual.

The Moon conjuncts Saturn every month, and when it does, the Ascendant hits it at some point. So this triple conjunction is a monthly occurrence.

It is rare to have Uranus on the IC at the same time though.

It is not a positive configuration overall. :bandit:

Chrysalis

I am not sure that having the Moon conjunct the Saturn , with both conjunct the ASC. is really that unusual.

The Moon conjuncts Saturn every month, and when it does, the Ascendant hits it at some point. So this triple conjunction is a monthly occurrence.

Any idea what IC would mean in regards to this Katy ?

Ive noticed the grand fire trine between, moon/mars/uranus and venus is also on the 8th cusp.

I personally don't think its good whatever is going on up there.

Last edited:

gecko235

I am aware that this conjunction happens every month.. but how often is it perfect exactly on the ascendent.. i mean its petfect only one minute that day.. and this minute happening exactly when on the asc !!!???!!!

Oddity

Pretty much someplace in the world that conjunction hits the ascendant. It just doesn't happen in your location every time.

So it's something that happens once a month.

sandrang123

Can I take a stab? Because I'll tell you yesterday I was "hit" with a major feeling of dread and have been anxious since, like one of those "something bad is about to happen...but to whom, and where?" feelings. Sometimes my reads are really specific, and sometimes vague and diffuse...like yesterday's. But still: I was surprised how hard it hit me. That it's still lingering is what is most disturbing.

One of my teachers once said that the only thing that can break the stability of Saturn is Uranus, and the only thing that can restore the upset of Uranus is Saturn. I, too, see that grand trine, and my thinking isn't so much harmony but a sort of perfect storm. So something that appears stable and structured/permanent (Saturn in first) suffers an upset from Uranus (great upheaval), somewhere on the homeland or pertaining to the homeland, involving some aspect of war or sudden negative force that causes loss/expenditure of other people's money?

Some things my brain travels to: Levee breaches? Terrorist attack? Something involving North Korea?

Anyway. Don't mean to crash the party. Just interested in this configuration. And: I read tarot and "people" more than charts--and have for many years. My interest in astrology is new (only a few years, at best).

Wishing you all best,
Sandy

Chrysalis

Can I take a stab? Because I'll tell you yesterday I was "hit" with a major feeling of dread and have been anxious since, like one of those "something bad is about to happen...but to whom, and where?" feelings. Sometimes my reads are really specific, and sometimes vague and diffuse...like yesterday's. But still: I was surprised how hard it hit me. That it's still lingering is what is most disturbing.

One of my teachers once said that the only thing that can break the stability of Saturn is Uranus, and the only thing that can restore the upset of Uranus is Saturn. I, too, see that grand trine, and my thinking isn't so much harmony but a sort of perfect storm. So something that appears stable and structured/permanent (Saturn in first) suffers an upset from Uranus (great upheaval), somewhere on the homeland or pertaining to the homeland, involving some aspect of war or sudden negative force that causes loss/expenditure of other people's money?

Some things my brain travels to: Levee breaches? Terrorist attack? Something involving North Korea?

Anyway. Don't mean to crash the party. Just interested in this configuration. And: I read tarot and "people" more than charts--and have for many years. My interest in astrology is new (only a few years, at best).

Wishing you all best,
Sandy

With regards to the fire grand trine and planets involved and also the moon/saturn....im with you on this one, my guts also saying its something to do with NorthKorea.

I feel like there's been a bubbling under the surface of pressure and this trine will be the release, there's been the big (still ongoing) flooding in Texas, North korea launching missiles.....and i'm sure there will be something else mars/anger/war related.

Im quite empathic too, and can feel something.