Is there a lack of water in my chart and how does it manifest ?

Cellia

Is there ?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_jessie.61349.49454.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_jessie.61349.49454.gif
    50.4 KB · Views: 30

Bradders

Re: Is there a lack of water in my chart?

I would say so yes.

I would think if there was a conjunction in the aspects it would probably lead to you having more water, but no.

Having a lack of water in a chart doesn't really mean so much as having a particular style about you. I've heard fire people are alot like the energy which is mostly presumed in those element things you find online with the eastern vibe thing to it. It doesn't mean you don't care.

All I think the elements are is the energy you're resonating most of the time, it doesn't say life choices or anything like that. I for example, have tons of energy, I need to move around alot, I show alot of dynamo and enthusiasm for alot of things.

I think on the idea you have mostly a air dominant chart probably just shows you're a witty, clever, charming person, who likes to know, see people alot and know more. You could be a people person, you could be interested in the world around you.

There is a possibility though I'm uncertain, you like keeping things 'Light', you like keeping the bounciness going; MAY, not definitely feel uncomfortable around moody emotional people. Perhaps you'd joke and make lighthearted humour of a situation when someone is having a bad day.

There is also the big possibility that like alot of element dominant charts, you're very self conscious and stuff like that and fear showing your energy. It is like what is said of fire heavy people like myself, who are, strange enough, are considered very shy and insecure when they're younger. I'm now a very loud, happy person, but it is only because I grew into my chart.

Do not think for a moment though having a lack of water means you don't care about people. Water heavy people just have a viscerally massive creativity, are probably very introverted and sympathetic, love animals and nature, are very pitiful, but that's just a energy. It doesn't mean you couldn't feel pity or anything I happen to be very sympathetic.

Edit: Oh! Here is a great source on what I was explaining of the 'dominant element energy' thing.

http://www.mollysastrology.com/astrology-tutorials/four-elements

I hope I was helpful! Cellia!

Last edited:

Cellia

Re: Is there a lack of water in my chart?

I would say so yes.

I would think if there was a conjunction in the aspects it would probably lead to you having more water, but no.

Having a lack of water in a chart doesn't really mean so much as having a particular style about you. I've heard fire people are alot like the energy which is mostly presumed in those element things you find online with the eastern vibe thing to it. It doesn't mean you don't care.

All I think the elements are is the energy you're resonating most of the time, it doesn't say life choices or anything like that. I for example, have tons of energy, I need to move around alot, I show alot of dynamo and enthusiasm for alot of things.

I think on the idea you have mostly a air dominant chart probably just shows you're a witty, clever, charming person, who likes to know, see people alot and know more. You could be a people person, you could be interested in the world around you.

There is a possibility though I'm uncertain, you like keeping things 'Light', you like keeping the bounciness going; MAY, not definitely feel uncomfortable around moody emotional people. Perhaps you'd joke and make lighthearted humour of a situation when someone is having a bad day.

There is also the big possibility that like alot of element dominant charts, you're very self conscious and stuff like that and fear showing your energy. It is like what is said of fire heavy people like myself, who are, strange enough, are considered very shy and insecure when they're younger. I'm now a very loud, happy person, but it is only because I grew into my chart.

Do not think for a moment though having a lack of water means you don't care about people. Water heavy people just have a viscerally massive creativity, are probably very introverted and sympathetic, love animals and nature, are very pitiful, but that's just a energy. It doesn't mean you couldn't feel pity or anything I happen to be very sympathetic.

Edit: Oh! Here is a great source on what I was explaining of the 'dominant element energy' thing.

http://www.mollysastrology.com/astrology-tutorials/four-elements

I hope I was helpful! Cellia!
Thanks, it was very helpful and accurate, indeed. :)

Noel Eastwood

Premium Member
Is there ?

Cellia, there are some good comments here for you to think about, I will just add that there are several ways to look at Elements, one is to focus on weaknesses and another is to focus on strengths.

The Elements are extremely useful in getting an overview of a person, I would start with locating the Luminarys, Ascendant and MidHeaven elements. You have strengths in Earth and Air and also Fire is pretty good too, and yes, Water sits there all by itself. So, just looking at your 3 other elements we could say that they are quite balanced.

This deficit in Water may manifest as a lack of empathy, but then again, this can be picked up by your other elements in a round about manner. We could say a strength of having little Water is rational thinking, a logical approach to problem solving and an ability to remain calm when surrounded by a storm of emotion.

One way to get in touch with your Water element is to look at your Water Houses. For instance, Mars, Sun and Mercury are in the 8th House, a Water House. Exploring how these 3 planets manage in their sign of Taurus with also being in the 8th House is a powerful way to connect with your Water element.

Actually, this mini stellium in your 8th House makes you rather Scorpionic, almost an 8th House person. So in many ways, there is a strong Water element in your chart. I would go further and say that it is this 8th House stellium that has drawn you to astrology.

I hope that helps you.