Is the new shop

DreamingTheSeas

Is the new shop on my neighborhood, own by X?

X is someone who he and his wife were true enemies for me. They tried and did quite damage many years ago.

I dont know where to look, the 3rd house is my neighborhood, ruler of 3rd is on my 8th sign (technically on my 7th house, the house of open enemies). This looks like a yes, but i dont see any aspect between Mars (me) and Mercury.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_37_shop_hr.62042.62446.jpg
    astro_2gw_37_shop_hr.62042.62446.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 20

IleneK

Premium Member
Is the new shop on my neighborhood, own by X?

X is someone who he and his wife were true enemies for me. They tried and did quite damage many years ago.

I dont know where to look, the 3rd house is my neighborhood, ruler of 3rd is on my 8th sign (technically on my 7th house, the house of open enemies). This looks like a yes, but i dont see any aspect between Mars (me) and Mercury.

Determining the relevant houses based on your query seems very complicated and I think that is so because you may not have posed the fundamental, true, underlying question.

After all, this matter really doesn't have to do with the store itself, but rather with these open enemies.

Perhaps you can reformulate the question to ask what is of genuine concern regarding you and them?

DreamingTheSeas

Determining the relevant houses based on your query seems very complicated and I think that is so because you may not have posed the fundamental, true, underlying question.

After all, this matter really doesn't have to do with the store itself, but rather with these open enemies.

Perhaps you can reformulate the question to ask what is of genuine concern regarding you and them?

Sorry for being a little too late.
Anyway, the new shop is not them. Another person owes that. Thank you IleneK for your time.

IleneK

Premium Member
Sorry for being a little too late.
Anyway, the new shop is not them. Another person owes that. Thank you IleneK for your time.

Would you care to try to rephrase your question to ask what is really on your mind, or perhaps the urgency has passed or has the matter resolved itself?

Best,

DreamingTheSeas

Would you care to try to rephrase your question to ask what is really on your mind, or perhaps the urgency has passed or has the matter resolved itself?

Best,

The last weeks i was quite busy, and thats was the reason i couldn't be in the forum.
To rephrase my question? Mmm... i believe Will they come to my neighborhood.

IleneK

Premium Member
The last weeks i was quite busy, and thats was the reason i couldn't be in the forum.
To rephrase my question? Mmm... i believe Will they come to my neighborhood.

Okay, thank you and here is my best guess.

Will your open enemies come to your neighborhood?

Open enemies is the 7th, ruled by dignifed, but combust Venus.
Your neighborhood is the 3rd, ruled by Mercury.
You are signified by Mars and co-signified by Moon.

We see Mercury in the 7th, which suggests that a neighbor, perhaps a business owner in the neighborhood may be interested in them. But Mercury is peregrine, so not too focused in this matter. But quesited, ruler of L7, is really weak in this matter, being combust the Sun, and remaining so for quite a while. Ultimately, there is negative reception from the quesited/Venus to Mercury in Scorpio, and there is no applying aspect, so I don't see them coming to your neighborhood.

But I think the true underlying question may be:

will these people do you harm?

When we look to the relation between you/Mars and them/Venus, we see your aversion to them, since they are in the sign of your/Mars' detriment. And while in the longer term, Venus does aspect Mars, aspects to both Sun and Mercury perfect first. So there is significant obstruction.

I think you are pretty safe in this matter, and I think you may already know this to be true in your heart of hearts because the rising sign is late, suggesting that the question may already be answered.

Wishing you the best,

DreamingTheSeas

Yes Illenek! They have a kind of business conection with the owner of a shop in my neighborhood ! It was a relief for me not to see them everyday.

P.S. I have a question not related to this horary chart. And a question which is quite strange and unusual.
Some months ago i casted chart and my question was what time i was born. I am not so sure about my birth time, although lately i came to a certain time, and some years ago a member here helped me with that, he and i have about 11 minutes difference.
Can Horary answer to this question?

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Yes Illenek! They have a kind of business conection with the owner of a shop in my neighborhood ! It was a relief for me not to see them everyday.

P.S. I have a question not related to this horary chart. And a question which is quite strange and unusual.
Some months ago i casted chart and my question was what time i was born. I am not so sure about my birth time, although lately i came to a certain time, and some years ago a member here helped me with that, he and i have about 11 minutes difference.
Can Horary answer to this question?

I do no think horary can answer that question. There are some astrologers who provide a service called rectification, where they can help you determine your birth time. I do not have any experience with it, but others on this forum may be able to offer comment about it.