Does anyone see children in my chart? Please help

jenno640

Also I have already been pregnant once & miscarried about 8 years ago & since I haven't been ovulating after that I haven't been able to conceive again but I'm on medicine for it & all the blood tests say I am ovulating for the last 4 months now so hopefully that will make things easier for me & my loving husband. He is a wonderful dad & wants a chance to have another baby since his child is 18 lol:happy:

aquarius7000

Re: How to read natal chart for predicting children

Hi,
I really don't know of anyone who wants to give their child up & I certainly wouldn't ask lol but like most people I'd like to have at least one child of my own. Thank you for all the advice though, not saying I wouldn't adopt if the opportunity presented itself but I don't think that's gonna happen.:)
Thank you for the answer.:) You are right, nobody simply gives their child up, and that is certainly not how the question was intended. However, sometimes (God forbid) things happen in families where taking on a kid of a relative can only be a help to them and may give one the joy they have been yearning. I think you get the message. I have not seen anything in your chart that denies you a child per se, and I certainly hope you have kids of your own. However, I have few examples (few only) where the combo of Nep in 11th (Aquarius = do good to society house) and ruler of 5th (=children) in the 3rd have resulted in the kind of adoption I was inquiring of you. Take it as me gathering stats.

Best
:)AQ7

Angels

Hold on!

You have a step Child from ur husband? I didnt look at ur chart properly as you know i was not feeling good that day. I couldnt concentrate.

I just saw 11th house ( which i am currently studying on)

Is ur stepchild born BTW feb-march or nov-dec or sept-oct

Angels

I can see you have 2 men in ur life (physcially) not just an affair... its more like one person is much matured than you are and he is wiser...and the next would come during the period of pluto's transist...

(i may be wrong) am just a learner..so any one can correct me there :)

hey just noticed something else too...you have jupi/pluto in ur 9th house...either way u could be a rich person or you are married to a richer person who is living long distance... if it havent happen yet chances it could happen in the future ( i was doing a study on this jupi/pluto conjuction in a house making ppl really rich like a millianore) also depending on the other planets aspecting the results may be reverse i didnt look into them yet...

remember i am just learing things slowly...i would say i am only 0.5% with reading natal wealth stuff...

Last edited:

jenno640

Hey that would be very nice:) But I was more worried about having a child thing lol but I hope to some day be pretty comfortable financially. My husband & I make good money & we are 10 year away from owning our own home:) My husband is almost 7 years older than me & my step son just turned 18.

Angels

thats good to hear :) currently u may be living near canada's long/latt but in future u may get settled in Europe :)

Last edited:

jenno640

Yes I was but my brother died & I had to spend a lot of time where I currently live so I could be with my mom, who was losing her mind, & he didn't like that & everything got complicated so I decided I didn't want to be married to someone who doesn't care. Also, I asked him to move down here with me so I could be with my mom & he said no so that's when it ended.

Angels

aww thats bad! is ur mother fine now? its good u are there for her support :) dont worry everything will be fine...

everyone have ups and down some times the downs are extreme. things will get better... :) but will take time a bit longer...we need to have patience.

you will get a child dont worry :) stay positive

is it around when u were 23 ot 27 to be specific ( i need this for my study) to see if i am right or wrong :)

jenno640

My mom is a lot better now:) But yes I was 24 when I married. The man I'm currently married to, I married him when I was 27 & I'm 30 now gonna turn 31 in April, 23. I know things that are really worth it are worth waiting for, I was just looking for some reassurance. Thank you for taking a look for me

Angels

My mom is a lot better now:) But yes I was 24 when I married. The man I'm currently married to, I married him when I was 27 & I'm 30 now gonna turn 31 in April, 23. I know things that are really worth it are worth waiting for, I was just looking for some reassurance. Thank you for taking a look for me

Wowww thanks for confirming...you know what so far all the predctions i said was for some one related to me by blood they be like i know the story. when i say it to my fiance abt his future he goes you are bluffing* are you not saying it to make me feel better... that kinda gave me a negetive effecit..all these days i was so sure abt my reading (so far what i have learnt with in this short span) but when ppl question me i was like :| what? (doubting) my self whats going on Am I random?

but thanks for confirming am not random in predction.

so far so good...i saw 2 men in ur life (tats true)
married around 23 + and 27 (thats true - btw i didnt have time to work on the months so i just did a quick one the 23)

your location (true- some where just straight to the longitudes of canada) cos of ur libra states ur somewhere in america (N/S both)

if thats all true this will be true too that in future you guys will get settled in europe :) and you will get a child soon :) not just one but 2 kids :)

btw sweet of you being there for your step son :) not everyone does that...supportive and so on to their step kid... you do care abt him...nice

all the best with your future :) Ill pray for you to get all the happines of the tiny little joys to come to your life...stay blessed.

I am feeling so positive about what i have learnt so far.

Last edited:

jenno640

You have been extremely accurate:) Never doubt yourself because you are good at what you do:) Some people find it hard to believe something they can't understand or believe something they cannot see like your fiance & my husband. Some people have to go through it to know what you say is true. Yep I love my step son, don't know if he knows that or not but I do lol:) Teenagers are tough. By the way, where are you from? I never asked...& you know me so intimately:) Hope all is going well with you & your man:) Maybe a marriage:)

Angels

well, he is okay...he do understand but then he just want to know if i am just saying to make him happy... becuase things i say on him were good ones could be that...i dont know...

I am from EU :)

things bwt me and him yea its going well :) just a bit stuck...due to the location he is living far away form me and i am here...we still stuck with how to tell our parents and how things gonna work and so on...

lets see how things go... i sense everything will be alright "hopefully"

jenno640

Well, I say this is you & him are happy regardless of religion, sex, ablilities etc. then you're parents should be equally happy for you.:) My childs' happiness would be all that matters to me no matter what they chose to do. Where in EU are you? & where is he? Cause sometimes long distance relationships are hard but not impossible.:)

Angels

Our families are not a problem in a ways they are okay. they both side will be fine and happy for us... only problem is the laws and govt. you know he cant come here but to get him here i need to marry him. i was wonderign abt what are the options and so on just flying around my head.... we got time :) still worried like how things gonna work.

because of the fake ppl who use marraige for someother needs in foriegn countries the govt have made the rules and processes so hard sp for the long distance relationships. thats really affecting the geniune couples...grrrr...

man he was here sometime back same country as i was but we missed lol the fate just bring us together haha... he has been to my town just few streets away form my house but still we didnt know each other at that point of time hahaha

Last edited:

jenno640

Have you studied the laws of your state or province & his as well? Because here in the states if you have a visa you can come for an extended time. Where do you live, meaning province, state, country? Because that will have a lot to do with it.

jenno640

Have you ever met him personally? The reason I ask is make sure he's really serious because I don't want you to get hurt because I can tell you are a very caring, loving & loyal person & very emotional & I hate to hear you be upset. I've been there & it isn't fun.