She's 40 and never married.Why delayed or denied?

aishe

Banned
Respected members;

My friend is in big emotional depression. She is 40 and never married.
Also, she has a sister who is 36 and hasn't married yet, too. They have wonderful career and their family is so upset for their daughters.

Could you please give some explanation for her chart?

DOB:
20 May 1972, 08:00 am,
Balikesir/Turkey (27 E 52, 39 N 39)
GMT: +3 (dst: +1)

Thank you

Moog

Hi there.

I think the problem is Mars is casting a negative influence on Jupiter, and Jupiter is unable to manifest a husband for her.

Unfortunately, I doubt that she will be able to find a husband during Mars dasha, which runs until 2017. I believe it will be more possible during Rahu dasha.

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

According to Vedic astrology, my observations are as follows:
1. Gemini ascendant and lord mercury is placed in eleventh house, exchange of house position with love relationship house lord Venus.
2. Venus and Mars are placed in ascendant and are in Paapkartari, exchanging aspect with Jupiter of spouse house, placed in its own house.
Combination of Mars and Venus is strong for energy purpose, but are in paapkartri. Mars 1-7 axis exchange with Jupiter is creating excess of passion after marriage or can create in marriage or before marriage.
ascendant lord of Navmansha chart Jupiter is in Rahu-ketu axis and afflicted by Mars.
That's the reason for delay in marriage.
Bedroom related happiness is destroyed by the combination of Saturn and Sun.
I will not say denial of marriage, but whenever she will marry, Jupiter-Mars axis of 1/7 may create some emotional disturbance.

Kannan

As per KP stellar astrology marriage is not likely. Sublord of 7th cusp Jupiter is in the constellaton of Venus who is 12 lord placed 1 and is not connected to any of the marriage significaters of 2 or 7 or 11 But how far the time of birth given as exactly 8 am is precise ? 2 or 3 minutes difference in KP might alter the situation

kannan

aishe

Banned
Thank you to all.
I will try to make sense through with your forecasts.

Mr. Anoop, please keep on your Vedic Astrology Articles on your blog
Thank you

selfless

Banned
Respected members;

My friend is in big emotional depression. She is 40 and never married.
Also, she has a sister who is 36 and hasn't married yet, too. They have wonderful career and their family is so upset for their daughters.

Could you please give some explanation for her chart?

DOB:
20 May 1972, 08:00 am,
Balikesir/Turkey (27 E 52, 39 N 39)
GMT: +3 (dst: +1)

Thank you
the reasons are:-
Ketu is in 2nd house at 04 deg 28 min, in Pushya Nakshatra (1st pad), Marriage lord Brihospoti is Retrograde, Lord of Luck(9th house) is Shoni who is sitting in 12th house from Lagna. ShadBala of Shoni is very less=281.28
there is a chance to get married within October 2013

Shahtanya39

I have Ketu in my 7th house and I didn't get married until I was 41. Yes, it was delayed but I am very happily married and feel my husband was worth the wait.

Times have changed, even in India people get married much older. I would advise people who are not skilled astrologers to make assumptions about a chart based on one factor only.