Will we be back together by my September 2020 birthday?

ArmPeacock

I’ve been told that this relationship is destined. His Sun sextiles my Mars and my Sun sextiles his North Lunar Node. These are exact Z aspects. He is experiencing his Saturn return and has 4 planets in retrograde. I’ll be having my Saturn return 2021. When will we be together? I was feeling like it might occur prior to September 2020?

https://imagehost.com.au//tu4Z9

Any help or answer you can give me is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
I’ve been told that this relationship is destined. His Sun sextiles my Mars and my Sun sextiles his North Lunar Node. These are exact Z aspects. He is experiencing his Saturn return and has 4 planets in retrograde. I’ll be having my Saturn return 2021. When will we be together? I was feeling like it might occur prior to September 2020?

https://imagehost.com.au//dpIWe

Any help or answer you can give me is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Hi AP,

You have posted a natal chart date.

For horary, you post a chart for the date and time you ask the question.

Ouranos

Hello ArmPeacock,

As I look at the chart, it says 'unfit to be read'.
Your ruler Saturn(own sign), retrograde, in 12th and 29th (Anaretic degree) shows you are at the end of your rope. And you put a deadline to your question (very Saturnian!) instead of letting Time work for you.
The Moon(Detriment) in 12th also in a critical degree (25 Cardinal) shows you are making all sorts of plans well packaged and at the last minute, you jump in blindly with an urgency feeling.
The Moon (co-ruler) Detriment, in the Face of the Sun.
The Sun (slow) in Detriment of Saturn.

Try to relieve some pressure from your shoulders and be kind to yourself.

"Holding on is believing that there’s only a past; letting go is knowing that there’s a future."
Daphne Rose Kingma

Kind regards,
Ouranos

Chrysalis

I'm not seeing any reconciliation here by September.

Both sun/Saturn are in their respective 12th houses of disappointment and restrictions. Sun applies to oppose you Saturn, moon applies to conjunct Saturn. And suns in an azimene degree which cripples the sun's capacity for anything positive.

The lot of reconciliation falls at 18° Aries in the cadent 3rd house which both you/Saturn and him/sun flow away in the opposite direction from.

ArmPeacock

So, this isn’t a destined relationship? I’m so confused. I can relax on the dates, but why would this man appear to be my LTR if we are moving away from each other? His Pluto is crossing his 7 th the same time mine is. Is that at all relevant, or another misjudged assumption?

Chrysalis

I personally don't think sextile aspects in synastry are that strong for a "destined" relationship. Maybe sun conjunct NN would be better. Or Nodes conjunct ASC/DSC.

ArmPeacock

NN squares Venus, NN trines Mars, NN opposes Saturn
Sun conjuncts Venus, Mercury, Neptune & Sun trines AC & MC

Besides for all the other aspects

IleneK

Premium Member
Moon does meet Saturn in 4 units of time, so it is possible that you may get together in the fall, if not by September. I do see signficant obstacles to getting back together, though.

Sun does apply to oppose strong dignified Saturn in the 12th, but it meets Jupiter first.
So I am wondering if he might not meet someone else? I also suspect, based on Sun meeting Saturn by unfavorable opposition and with unfavorable reception from Saturn to Sun in Cancer, that when you do meet again, you may not like him or the relationship as much.

Last edited:

ArmPeacock

He’s a bachelor—I’m not surprised if he’s with another woman—I’m surprised if he’s not with a woman. I know he’s in love with me and I am I love with him but Uranus , which just moved off of the “breakup mode,” is very strong in his chart and his progressed actually sits on my natal sun/moon midpoint. We have a lot of obstacles but there is real love here. I was pushing it when I was asking for a September date.
You are very kind. Thank you