Anyone have an 8th house stellium?

ChildOfVenus

If so do you find yourself being drawn to things that are related to crimes? I have Venus, Jupiter and Mercury in my 8th house. I like to read about things that are related to crime. Like serial killers, crime shows etc also the 8th house is related to death. So sometimes I feel like I'd like to work in a career that involves death in some way. I don't know I've just been thinking a lot about my career.

If so do you find yourself being drawn to things that are related to crimes? I have Venus, Jupiter and Mercury in my 8th house. I like to read about things that are related to crime. Like serial killers, crime shows etc also the 8th house is related to death. So sometimes I feel like I'd like to work in a career that involves death in some way. I don't know I've just been thinking a lot about my career.

my sister does but shes not a very nice person. rather more resourceful and less genuine as a person. other parts of her chart will contribute to this though, but i wonder how much of an influence having an eighth house stellium does in making you a social climbing, sociopath. i suspect it can be rather easy/weak to revert back to being resourceful/using people. i wonder how much humility one can learn from life if you always take, take, take and feel entitled to do so.:sick:

katydid

The question was 'does anyone have an 8th house stellium?'

I have one, but am kind of afraid of mentioning it here...:unsure:

SweetTruthSeeker

The question was 'does anyone have an 8th house stellium?'

I have one, but am kind of afraid of mentioning it here...:unsure:

I do... but I notice I'm a drawn to watching fighting... like I love boxing and Ufc and the odd cheeky reality programme fight.
Not so much into the serial killer stuff

I got a 8th house stellium in Capricorn and a moon pluto and Saturn in Scorpio

CapAquaPis

My Sun/Moon/SN in 8th Aquarius (born Feb 15, 1980) draws me more to what we call taboo, forbidden, bizarre, paranormal, spiritual and mysterious. It's like the 6th house (of health and struggle) and 12th house (of crisis and restriction) in malefic forces (8th is one of death and sexuality). Note the 6th is ruled by Virgo opposite 12th by Pisces and 8th is by Scorpio, a truly dark secretive sign.