Should I try and get back together with him? Everything is changing signs

lux111

If I look to your other threads I notice that you asked about Breakups and reconciliation multiple times this year. Was it always the same Guy? If yes, it seems to be an on-off-thing. This current chart does have the asc in aquarius in sidereal chart, which means that you not only have to try hard to get him back, moreover it shows a cat-and-mouse game. So if you will get back with him , you later will break up again and then come back again and so on.

Yeah it’s the same guy 😔 it’s been tumultuous. Hence me wanting to know if it can settle down and we can work through our issues together and be happy together or if it’s a fundamentally *wrong* relationship and I just have Stockholm Syndrome

JUPITERASC

Yeah it’s the same guy �� it’s been tumultuous. Hence me wanting to know if it can settle down and we can work through our issues together and be happy together or if it’s a fundamentally *wrong* relationship and I just have Stockholm Syndrome
keep in mind the following useful information :smile:
This issue about validation when reasking a question is debatable.
I have noticed that the second, reasking chart, often shows the same outcome ,
even often with the same significators and aspects.
However we always go with the first chart.
The charts will get more invalid by reasking.
and so
keeping that in mind
you appear to have exhausted horary on this question
and need to
seek answers elsewhere
mindfulness meditation is helpful with Stockholm Syndrome
most cities offer FREE classes regularly often on a monthly basis
sometimes more frequently

lux111

keep in mind the following useful information :smile:

and so
keeping that in mind
you appear to have exhausted horary on this question
and need to
seek answers elsewhere
mindfulness meditation is helpful with Stockholm Syndrome
most cities offer FREE classes regularly often on a monthly basis
sometimes more frequently

Thanks, yes I have actually done a few vipassana courses but have obviously got distracted from my practice lately and now look where I am
I know you’re right, the only thing left for me really is to get back to my mat...

lux111

Yep! sidereal ASC is also aquarius! Seems to be the tone of your relationship.

Ohh ok.. so even if we reconciled the same thing would probably just keep happening ie. he wouldn’t come to therapy and turn into a chilled out guy I can understand 😄

ElenaJ

Yeah it’s the same guy 😔 it’s been tumultuous. Hence me wanting to know if it can settle down and we can work through our issues together and be happy together or if it’s a fundamentally *wrong* relationship and I just have Stockholm Syndrome

Did you ever post a synastry and/or composite of the relationship?

kalinka

Ohh ok.. so even if we reconciled the same thing would probably just keep happening ie. he wouldn’t come to therapy and turn into a chilled out guy I can understand ��

When two people come together, they always have their own dynamic. So it is hard to break it through. Your relationship seems not to be light-hearted. Even if you try...it still remain the same dynamic. And when we are looking at the horary chart, we can see that all significators are in scorpio! Except the moon but he is in aries :-D So likewise ruled by mars. The dynamic does have a scorpio/pluto/mars tone. And not a good place for you both. Seems you both were not really happy in this relationship. I'm unsure to answer such a question ("Is our relationship destined for the long term?”-Meaning life partners) due to a horary chart because a horary show us a picture of the current situation until a certain point. After that the cards will be remixed...and also nothing is set in stone! the free will plays a bigger role. In this chart mercury will get in conjunction with jupiter in about 6 Degrees. So probably this indicated a break up in the past.

Last edited: