Quintiles

jamiethebean

What are your opinions on quintiles.. Are quintiles an aspect to even consider? What do they mean? i have a couple quintiles and biquintiles- sun quintile AC and Jupiter quintile Uranus

katydid

What are your opinions on quintiles.. Are quintiles an aspect to even consider? What do they mean? i have a couple quintiles and biquintiles- sun quintile AC and Jupiter quintile Uranus

I think quintiles are very important. The Jupiter/Uranus quintile is interesting but since the planets move so slowly, it is more of a generational aspect. Thus everyone born within a couple of days as you would have that same quintile. It is more personal if someone has their Moon or something fast moving connected to it.

But the Sun quintile Asc. is very personal and symbolic. [ If your birthtime is accurate]

Sun quintile Asc denotes the ability to present yourself to others in a very creative, artistic, moving way. You would seem like a role model of some kind perhaps. If the Sun is in the lower quadrant of the chart, then it might be an inner talent or deeply personal.

But if the Sun is above the Asc, probably in 9th, 10th or 11th, then it is a very visible and public talent that is unique to you. Maybe performance art, or photography or poetry or singing---something that you personally provide that is seen as 'genius' level talent.

jamiethebean

I think quintiles are very important. The Jupiter/Uranus quintile is interesting but since the planets move so slowly, it is more of a generational aspect. Thus everyone born within a couple of days as you would have that same quintile. It is more personal if someone has their Moon or something fast moving connected to it.

But the Sun quintile Asc. is very personal and symbolic. [ If your birthtime is accurate]

Sun quintile Asc denotes the ability to present yourself to others in a very creative, artistic, moving way. You would seem like a role model of some kind perhaps. If the Sun is in the lower quadrant of the chart, then it might be an inner talent or deeply personal.

But if the Sun is above the Asc, probably in 9th, 10th or 11th, then it is a very visible and public talent that is unique to you. Maybe performance art, or photography or poetry or singing---something that you personally provide that is seen as 'genius' level talent.

I see your point with the Jupiter/Uranus thing. My birth time is accurate since I got it from my birth certificate (thankful for that lol). Oooh , genius level sounds dang good to me.. The sun is in 10th. This is fun ;P thanks katy

Also thought I'd mention I love photography, poetry, performance art, and a few other related things. You good!!!

Achernar Sun

Earth, December 18, 2015.

I think all aspects of an astrological chart are important; especially those related to harmonic series of number one (conjunction) to twelve (semisextil). The quintile does not escape the rule, symbolizing the number five that have to do with adventure, freedom, situations that escape the rule and still provide a broadening of horizons.

Our quintiles are areas where we have spontaneous re-creation skills. We can show the world how we are different, cutting by pure talent the curtains of the status quo, establishing new and ingenious changes in areas where many could never have managed to reform them, or maybe even think them.

Sun in one quintile aspect with the Ascendant undoubtedly speaks of a powerful self. You should have a good answer to the question: Who am I? As if suddenly, your self-image came instantly, with its fully expressed personality which lives up, and still get to explore and bring changes in the expression itself that provide even greater clarity of who you are as much for you as for others. A talent to assert itself, and you it must also attract emphasis.

As Katy said, the Jupiter-Uranus aspect is actually generational. A skill that many have. Although the difference in my view also implies the houses in which the two planets are; which are the areas where this great power is expressed. Generally. Jupiter symbolizes the great, the tendency to inflate, to be higher. Connected to the individualism symbol, master of electrical vitality, and full capacitor smart reforms; here is a pure indicator of innovative capabilities to expand borders. A talent that generates a natural tendency to have a lot of ideas and ideals, that may be expressed as font of as much enthusiasm and wisdom, or ability to give good views (advice) about the life and being an educator very unique, explaining his own well-developed optics of the existence. Who knows may also talk about its own faith; a well-articulated belief system that was created by you, through the conditions of his personal life (similar to his friends of the same age, or has connection to when they lived their childhoods/teens).

That's my interpretation.

Sincerely, Achernar Sun.

jamiethebean

Earth, December 18, 2015.

I think all aspects of an astrological chart are important; especially those related to harmonic series of number one (conjunction) to twelve (semisextil). The quintile does not escape the rule, symbolizing the number five that have to do with adventure, freedom, situations that escape the rule and still provide a broadening of horizons.

Our quintiles are areas where we have spontaneous re-creation skills. We can show the world how we are different, cutting by pure talent the curtains of the status quo, establishing new and ingenious changes in areas where many could never have managed to reform them, or maybe even think them.

Sun in one quintile aspect with the Ascendant undoubtedly speaks of a powerful self. You should have a good answer to the question: Who am I? As if suddenly, your self-image came instantly, with its fully expressed personality which lives up, and still get to explore and bring changes in the expression itself that provide even greater clarity of who you are as much for you as for others. A talent to assert itself, and you it must also attract emphasis.

As Katy said, the Jupiter-Uranus aspect is actually generational. A skill that many have. Although the difference in my view also implies the houses in which the two planets are; which are the areas where this great power is expressed. Generally. Jupiter symbolizes the great, the tendency to inflate, to be higher. Connected to the individualism symbol, master of electrical vitality, and full capacitor smart reforms; here is a pure indicator of innovative capabilities to expand borders. A talent that generates a natural tendency to have a lot of ideas and ideals, that may be expressed as font of as much enthusiasm and wisdom, or ability to give good views (advice) about the life and being an educator very unique, explaining his own well-developed optics of the existence. Who knows may also talk about its own faith; a well-articulated belief system that was created by you, through the conditions of his personal life (similar to his friends of the same age, or has connection to when they lived their childhoods/teens).

That's my interpretation.

Sincerely, Achernar Sun.

Thank you for your interpretation! You are a good teacher I think