Psychic Natal Chart

duenderoja

Hi all....Wanted to chime in here because I'm interested and have been told there are psychic indicators in my chart as well, not to mention I am currently experiencing them like crazy lately. Like you, always knew they were there but wrote it off to imagination, coincidence, and even being crazy :tongue:LOL But seriously, I am now working with Rosemary Harrington whose website you referenced above. I've only had one session, but she is awesome. I am also looking for some ways to focus and hone my abilities, but I"m still struggling with the logic of it all and/or recognizing it for what it is and not writing it off to coincidence.

Also, I've never heard of the term interception between the houses/signs. Can someone enlighten me?

Thanks!

May I see your chart?

Here you go!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_sarah_g.76477.14309 (1).jpg
    astro_2gw_01_sarah_g.76477.14309 (1).jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 27
OMG and LOL (I hate using those abbreviations, but when it fits it fits!) Yes, about the telepathy for sure. I've suspected it for a loooong time (especially with those I am in an emotional bond with) and thought it was just in my mind. Well, I guess it is, literally! But you know how you have a conversation with yourself (in your head of course!), but I'm starting to be able to differentiate from that. The more awakened I am becoming, the more I"m realizing it is real. I'm currently experiencing it alot with a particular individual who I have an emotional bond with, but whom I suspect may also have some tendencies. Unfortunately, it's kind of a negative situation (sudden ending of a friendship with no explanation.....not in the "real world" sense anyway.) But I think we have spoken telepathically as I feel like his voice is in my head and it's in the form of actual words, complete with emotions, etc. Very creepy to me as I am what most would consider a pretty logical person, except for perhaps overemotionalism, especially with negative emotions. I think though as I delve more into my spiritual life, I will learn to deal with that.

Unni

Hey everyone ! I'm going to chime in as well haha! I've been experiencing these "coincidences" and mystical things as well. When I was younger some of my dreams would come true, and just today while being at work I "heard (in my mind)" a thought of my workmate and went to her and told her I heard that. She started laughin saying it's true. For a while I thought it was just my immagination or i'm slightly crazy.
It's interesting how someone can determine such traits from the natal chart. Also the site recommandation is great ! I'll dig into that more.

Zarathu

Account Closed
I have collected more than 65 indicators of psychic sensitivity over the years.

People with little active sensitivity(as opposed to doing charts which I consider passive) usually score less that four of them. People with some sensitivity show 5-7. people with high have more than 8. I have done charts for people who have known world class sensitivity, and they have scored above 15.

Would you like me to do that for your chart?

Unni

Hello Zarathu,

Could I kindly ask if you can look up into my chart as well? I would highly appreciate it!

Thank you very much.

Attachments

• BirthChart.jpg
    BirthChart.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 22

12thhouse

I have collected more than 65 indicators of psychic sensitivity over the years.

People with little active sensitivity(as opposed to doing charts which I consider passive) usually score less that four of them. People with some sensitivity show 5-7. people with high have more than 8. I have done charts for people who have known world class sensitivity, and they have scored above 15.

Would you like me to do that for your chart?

I would love as many opinions as possible! I appreciate the help from this forum so much!