Whats your venus dress style ?

Chrysalis

Ive venus in libra tightly conjunct pluto.:ninja:

My dress style is very feminine/sultry, i like darker colors, i love velvet, lace, leather, unique pieces, vintage pieces, lots of black or darker shades of dresses, i have lots of shoes and handbags and clothes and accessories.
Another good phrase is that my outfits always have an edge about them, and i could personally wear anything and make it look good....unique, edgy, mysterious and dark id class my style as.

Also fur too ive got quite a few fur jackets.

Last edited:
I can vary..

Smart casual..

Tend to steer clear of red and green colours mostly.
I like Blue, Black, Yellow, Brown, White, Grey..

I can either dress sporty... i like my trainers, sports wear, but it's sports wear with a casual look to them like Grey bottoms which tones down the sportiness somewhat.

Or i just dress casually and well.. usually smart, nothing too out there, nothing too boring either, i love comfort so i like comfortable clothes.

I liek to wear jeans but i love nothing more than to get into some comfortable jogging bottoms or something softer than denim.

I also like to look good, so i can fuss, or even ask if i look good in something.

Sounds very Taurean i'm guessing?

@Chrysalis you sound Scorpionic.

Chrysalis

I can vary..

Smart casual..

Tend to steer clear of red and green colours mostly.
I like Blue, Black, Yellow, Brown, White, Grey..

I can either dress sporty... i like my trainers, sports wear, but it's sports wear with a casual look to them like Grey bottoms which tones down the sportiness somewhat.

Or i just dress casually and well.. usually smart, nothing too out there, nothing too boring either, i love comfort so i like comfortable clothes.

I liek to wear jeans but i love nothing more than to get into some comfortable jogging bottoms or something softer than denim.

I also like to look good, so i can fuss, or even ask if i look good in something.

Sounds very Taurean i'm guessing?

@Chrysalis you sound Scorpionic.

So wheres your venus ?

Chrysalis

A friend of mine has venus in capricorn trine moon in virgo, and omg to me her dress sense is soooo boring, i went clothes shopping with her today and she kept picking up boring disgusting plain green tops, she has really got a thing for green seriously....but she is very earth dominant in her chart, she's got a stellium in capricorn and capricorn rising.

Im like nahhh :sick: then i said to her "why you even bother asking me as my taste is totally different to yours", i then spotted a black velvet top with diamantes on, that i went and looked at whilst she took her boring stuff to the changing rooms.

AppLeo

I have Venus in Cancer.

I wear a lot of black. I wear a lot of the same clothes. I don't change my style of clothes. I like to wear a flannel, sweater, or coat on top at almost all times. Maybe because it gives me a sense of protection :lol:

Winter is coming up... I honestly just wear my heavy winter coat all the time and never take it off because I'm always cold... despite the fact that I'm always inside.

And I love to wear hats; I wear them all the time. And I wear glasses instead of contacts. People tell me that I'm "hiding" with the way I dress. As gay and pathetic as that sounds.

AppLeo

A friend of mine has venus in capricorn trine moon in virgo, and omg to me her dress sense is soooo boring, i went clothes shopping with her today and she kept picking up boring disgusting plain green tops, she has really got a thing for green seriously....but she is very earth dominant in her chart, she's got a stellium in capricorn and capricorn rising.

Im like nahhh :sick: then i said to her "why you even bother asking me as my taste is totally different to yours", i then spotted a black velvet top with diamantes on, that i went and looked at whilst she took her boring stuff to the changing rooms.

That's so funny. Venus really does show how someone expresses themselves. I knew this one girl in my high school who would always dress in pink. She even dyed her hair pink... She has Venus conjunct Uranus.

I think Lady Gaga has Venus trine Uranus.

Venus is sextile Mars (Taurus) and trine Ascendant (Pisces) for me.

Usually Capricorn is very Earthy more so than any other Earth sign for practicality so her taste is perhaps just focused on practicality rather than artistic or expression.

Chrysalis

I have Venus in Cancer.

I wear a lot of black. I wear a lot of the same clothes. I don't change my style of clothes. I like to wear a flannel, sweater, or coat on top at almost all times. Maybe because it gives me a sense of protection :lol:

Winter is coming up... I honestly just wear my heavy winter coat all the time and never take it off because I'm always cold... despite the fact that I'm always inside.

And I love to wear hats; I wear them all the time. And I wear glasses instead of contacts. People tell me that I'm "hiding" with the way I dress. As gay and pathetic as that sounds.

Hmm this is interesting...wearing caps all the time, and not changing your style...with venus in cancer, that doesn't like change.
Caps and the coat on top would be the cancer shell, the protection.

And people saying to you that your hiding with the way you dress, this is interesting with regards to cancer hiding in their shell....so its like your clothes are the actual shell.

Thanks for sharing, its really interesting this is.

Chrysalis

That's so funny. Venus really does show how someone expresses themselves. I knew this one girl in my high school who would always dress in pink. She even dyed her hair pink... She has Venus conjunct Uranus.

I think Lady Gaga has Venus trine Uranus.

Yes i can definitely see the pink hair with venus conjunct uranus.

Funnily enough though i don't have no uranus aspects to my venus, and its funny as i basically wear what i want and don't give a phuck what people think.

AppLeo

Hmm this is interesting...wearing caps all the time, and not changing your style...with venus in cancer, that doesn't like change.
Caps and the coat on top would be the cancer shell, the protection.

And people saying to you that your hiding with the way you dress, this is interesting with regards to cancer hiding in their shell....so its like your clothes are the actual shell.

Thanks for sharing, its really interesting this is.

You're welcome, butterfly.

AppLeo

Yes i can definitely see the pink hair with venus conjunct uranus.

Funnily enough though i don't have no uranus aspects to my venus, and its funny as i basically wear what i want and don't give a phuck what people think.

Could be the Leo part of you.

Chrysalis

Could be the Leo part of you.

U know what your probably right, i didn't even think of that....i am quite leo even though i'm only cusp leo, so i do have the "limelight/center stage" going on too.

But i am very very daring with my dress sense....like very. I once wore a black sheer see through dress before to go out in, underwear included...but still :w00t:

AppLeo

U know what your probably right, i didn't even think of that....i am quite leo even though i'm only cusp leo, so i do have the "limelight/center stage" going on too.

But i am very very daring with my dress sense....like very. I once wore a black sheer see through dress before to go out in, underwear included...but still :w00t:

Why do you wear such provocative clothing :unsure:

Chrysalis

Why do you wear such provocative clothing :unsure:

It sounds bad i know but it was quite subtle, everything underneath was fully covered, I had like black shorts and a black boob tube kinda top underneath.

I was just giving an example of how daring i have been, and in a way can still be....but as i have no uranus/venus, then your right it must be the leo in me.

I have calmed down a little now though :biggrin:

AppLeo

It sounds bad i know but it was quite subtle, everything underneath was fully covered, I had like black shorts and a black boob tube kinda top underneath.

I was just giving an example of how daring i have been, and in a way can still be....but as i have no uranus/venus, then your right it must be the leo in me.

I have calmed down a little now though :biggrin:

:sideways: that's very good.

Chrysalis

@CE i sound scorpionic because of the venus/pluto tight conjunction i mentioned.

And with regards to your venus in gemini dress sense, it seems like venus/gemini is not an exact dress sense its just throw on whatever, it doesnt seem to have no theme to it.

So actually yours is interesting too.

Chrysalis

Just gonna add a few myself as doubt many others will reply:unsure:

Okay so i'm thinking venus in taurus would be someone who likes designer clothes, they don't have many...but they do have designer and quality.