Should I give this guy a chance?

ChildOfVenus

I think he might like me but I just don't know how I feel. The first chart is the synastry chart and the other one is the Composite. I'm on the outside for the synastry chart.

Attachments

• chart2.jpg
    chart2.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 29
  • chartcom.jpg
    chartcom.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 30

sea_of_qi

I think he might like me but I just don't know how I feel. The first chart is the synastry chart and the other one is the Composite. I'm on the outside for the synastry chart.

If you feel attraction I would give it a chance. The Composite has Venus conjunct Jupiter and exact Venus sextile to Mars. No planets in the 12th or 6th. Moon sextile Sun. If you give it a chance, you will know quickly and I'm betting it will be good.

ChildOfVenus

If you feel attraction I would give it a chance. The Composite has Venus conjunct Jupiter and exact Venus sextile to Mars. No planets in the 12th or 6th. Moon sextile Sun. If you give it a chance, you will know quickly and I'm betting it will be good.

Thanks for your input :) what do you think about this Composite chart?

Attachments

• composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 17

sea_of_qi

Thanks for your input :) what do you think about this Composite chart?

This one is more challenging. Moon is trine Sun but Moon is in the 6th. There could be a great relation but it will take a lot of work and pain/therapy of some form to get there. Mars opposite Saturn is rough, you will both feel frustrated and restricted. There are positive elements here but if I had to choose I would definitely take the 1st one!

ChildOfVenus

This one is more challenging. Moon is trine Sun but Moon is in the 6th. There could be a great relation but it will take a lot of work and pain/therapy of some form to get there. Mars opposite Saturn is rough, you will both feel frustrated and restricted. There are positive elements here but if I had to choose I would definitely take the 1st one!

Thanks :) I think sometimes we meet people because we need to work through issues I like to think that it helps us grow. If it's too easy is it really worth it? I don't know lol.

ElenaJ

Yeah the Composite is nice but it’s something that I don’t like about him. Maybe it’s the squares to my Moon in synastry.

Yes, moon square sun/mars on pluto, mercury in conjunct the sun/mars/pluto, sun square Saturn, mercury square Uranus/neptune, mars inconjunct mars. Quite irritating.
These charts are a good example of why you can't just look at the composite, but first have to analyse each of the natals and then the synastry.