I am obssessed with this guy, is there potential here?

Tutu

So here is the thing: I never fall for anyone. Not even when I was a teenager did I feel head over heels for someone. The only time it happened was with my 11-years partner, with whom there was a great deal of 8th house stuff going on. But the relationship is on the rocks now and we are already living apart.

Then enters this guy. I am an undergrad student and he is my sup. I had always thought he was attractive, but the first time I spoke to him, I felt this buzz and now I think about him all the time. He gave me the impression of feeling a bit intimidated, unable to look me straight in the eye. I feel intimidated by him too, but at the same time totally enthralled. But I don't want to let it slip that I feel something for him unless I can make sure he feels somehow attracted to me. I can't tell if he is showing signs of attraction or if he is just naturally flirtatious. He is a very attractive, smart and a genuinely nice man and I am a reasonably attractive woman. I don't know his birth time, but I am usually good at guessing rising signs and I am almost convinced he is a Libra rising. He is very charming, witty, diplomatic, dresses well and has a soft aura to him, definitely not a macho.

I see our synastry and composite and think there's lots of potential there, but I may be biased because I want to believe there is. I would like to hear from a more objective standpoint if these feelings I am experiencing are motivated by him or by the fact that I am trying to flee the crisis in my current relationship somehow. I know that having the birth time is a must, but even if the houses cannot be determined, the interaspects are still there with some variations of degree. The pluto opposition venus is at a wide angle, but the venus sextile mars and moon opposition mars are very tight. Could they account for my obssessive thoughts about him? What is drawing me so strongly to him when I have never been this kind of person who falls for every attractive and witty man I see? Could he be attracted too? Thank you.

Attachments

• sinastria.dani.jpg
    sinastria.dani.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 24
  • aspects.dd.pdf
    65.1 KB · Views: 15