love matters

Vikky34

Dear all,

It’s been a while that I’m out of any relationship and start to feel lonely and even lost at times. When it comes to romance, it’s not easy for me to make a first step and I have huge trust issues. Deep down I feel terribly scared to be heartbroken in the end. At the same time, I'm pretty easy-going and like interacting with people. So, is there any chance to see in the natal chart what my future soulmate might be like and when/where I could meet him?

I've never dealt with Vedic astrology and would be very grateful if someone could read my chart.

Date of birth: 23 of May, 1994, Time 1.15 pm, Moscow (Russia)

Thank you immensely in advance.

Best,

creativei

Venus in dual sign is good for love and relationship rahu aspecting that venus adds fuel to it , you are highly ambitious adventurous in love matters . you cant be without love , love comes on and off . no stable love and all. its hard for you to hold love for long time . mind changes frequently in love matters , for you love is a like mind games if you stay in it as long as it amuses you , once juice lost you look for another . you partners have to good at love and romance . it also gives multiple relationships too .

sat as 7th lord gives late marriage , only after bitter experience you settle in life , you take long time to fix a guy . you hurry in love matters but when it comes to marriage you are very serious and responsible . sat indicates fear so it makes you aware of reality and wont pushes in relationship soon unless you are ok with it . sat is aspected by rahu so chances are that you get into wrong person . you attract exotic foreign partners . long distance relationship is best for you . love happens first sight but marriage happens only after long assessment . swati nak persons are highly independent in all aspects . they wont bent for anyone . that is also reason for not getting into relationship . ego element plays major role .. you are socially professionally financially independent . you have chances of marrying school or college friend . he may be a businessman or legal field . highly independant stubborn exotic taboo breaking serious spiritual impulsive

marriage may happen in 2023 . fairly happy married life but only thing is both of them will have tons of egos and highly independant attitude that is the problem .. .

Vikky34

Venus in dual sign is good for love and relationship rahu aspecting that venus adds fuel to it , you are highly ambitious adventurous in love matters . you cant be without love , love comes on and off . no stable love and all. its hard for you to hold love for long time . mind changes frequently in love matters , for you love is a like mind games if you stay in it as long as it amuses you , once juice lost you look for another . you partners have to good at love and romance . it also gives multiple relationships too .

sat as 7th lord gives late marriage , only after bitter experience you settle in life , you take long time to fix a guy . you hurry in love matters but when it comes to marriage you are very serious and responsible . sat indicates fear so it makes you aware of reality and wont pushes in relationship soon unless you are ok with it . sat is aspected by rahu so chances are that you get into wrong person . you attract exotic foreign partners . long distance relationship is best for you . love happens first sight but marriage happens only after long assessment . swati nak persons are highly independent in all aspects . they wont bent for anyone . that is also reason for not getting into relationship . ego element plays major role .. you are socially professionally financially independent . you have chances of marrying school or college friend . he may be a businessman or legal field . highly independant stubborn exotic taboo breaking serious spiritual impulsive

marriage may happen in 2023 . fairly happy married life but only thing is both of them will have tons of egos and highly independant attitude that is the problem .. .

Thank you for such a detailed response!

For some reason, Western and Chinese astrologers are also talking about 2023 as a year with high chances of marriage. But are there any indicators in the chart of months in 2021 that are particularly favorable for starting a relationship or meeting someone?

creativei

Thank you for such a detailed response!

For some reason, Western and Chinese astrologers are also talking about 2023 as a year with high chances of marriage. But are there any indicators in the chart of months in 2021 that are particularly favorable for starting a relationship or meeting someone?

I dont know about western or chines astrology , i wont care that too , mine is purely vedic which very old ancient give by hindu seers who have divine powers equal to god . which is practiced times immemorial .

marriage is a collective process from 2nd house to 7th 5th 9th asc dasa antars nakshatras everything should have harmony to each other then only marriage take place not single placements or transits . also transits too place major role but its just a small indication . meeting someone happens automatically when you approach near wedding bells . at that time everything will be favorable, your mind also tells this is the guy im looking for ,. that magic happens only at that time . so wait for that moment . if destined to be marry 2023 means by the end of 21 or mid of 22 you will meet him . mostly you meet him journey it may be professional setting too . legal settings business place .

why everyone say 2023 because saturn mahadasa is in operation , as major lord as 7th lord and mercury who is lord of 2nd of family should give marriage . also you have high chance of love marriage . .