lost gold necklace

nelicaa

My mother lost her gold necklace she received in 30 years of working for the company. first time she lost it she found it by accident and now she lost it again and she is unable to find it.can you hel me find it? wher is the gold necklace that she lost?

LMaLLsq.png

nelicaa

We are still searching it. Also we have two bathrooms near bedroom,we renovated one so that one is out of options. The othe one is small we search it,and couldn't find anything. Hope we will find it soon.

StarDust1

Re: lost gold necklace
There might be a situation going on where she had it in the bathroom and accidentally it dropped into the waste basket. I should look in that area and in waste receptacles, near running water. Moon is the co significator of the object and she is making a sextile (opportunity) to Sun, he is in durinal sect in the upper heavens, as is Moon in her favorable place in the nocturnal part of the chart. The lights agree the necklace will be found within a 6 deg. increment of timing, that is how many degrees the Moon is from the Sun. An opportunity to look in the children's room or a bathroom close to that area, Moon in the 5th house. Mars is favorable to Saturn but could mean the object is hidden in some way.

Mars of hidden treasures ruler of the 4th house is in orb of a trine to Saturn of antique objects reflection, is 7 deg approx from completing the trine with Saturn, an older treasure reference, the necklace will be found it is only a matter of time.
Mercury within the 7th suggests it is in the bedroom near a bathroom.

When sheets are taken off a bed to have them washed is another area, (washing machine, dryer) you might look. Mars rules types of appliances in the sign of Gemini. Could indicate a car where it is hidden.

I don't know, it is sketchy about the necklace being out in the open for Mercury in the 7th house implies it, or that a suiter or husband knows and can aid to where the object could be?

Look near the floor, Scorpio a water sign is on the 4th house and holds Venus (natural ruler of objects 2nd house) in a water sign additionally, an indication of lower places the necklace might have fallen.

Angles holding a significator indicate the necklace is in the home or dwelling place, Venus moving to Sun even though Combust (weakens hides Venus objects) & will Cazumi with Sun which means protected, the necklace is protected in some way, Venus will be in the lap of Saul or the Sun, a reuniting with the owner. Could mean a loved one is knowledgeable or will aid in finding the bauble and helps to reunite the necklace with the owner.

Pipes are another place to look, Venus is in Pisces in the 8th house, drains, places near water.
Hopes this helps and she finds her necklace soon.

StarDust1

Almohsin

Look to the south of the mother's site or from her room.

It could be in the basement - accessories or furnishings - an untidy room - a room with leather or plastic furniture - a slightly furnished room with worn furniture - the room of an elderly person - in or near the garage - near the refrigerator or freezer - a dark and dark place Hard to reach - Shelf with ceramics -
Near the air conditioner - the places where the wood is stored - in one of the corners

nelicaa

Look to the south of the mother's site or from her room.

It could be in the basement - accessories or furnishings - an untidy room - a room with leather or plastic furniture - a slightly furnished room with worn furniture - the room of an elderly person - in or near the garage - near the refrigerator or freezer - a dark and dark place Hard to reach - Shelf with ceramics -
Near the air conditioner - the places where the wood is stored - in one of the corners

Thank you,we are still searching for it. But
I'll look in those places where you wrote to me