DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRUMP

JUPITERASC

Trump brokered a peace deal with Israel/UAE & Biden tried to take credit for it!!! He really is whacked!

The PEACE DEAL is a HUGE WIN for peace in the Middle East for a former enemy of Israel now recognizes its right to exist.

He should get the Nobel Peace Prize for he really achieved a monumental push for peace. They gave it to Obama for doing nothing except carrying on the wars from the Bush era.

Well done Mr President for making the world a safer place.

I guess Sleepy Joe has gone back to bed as he and angry Kamala refuse to answer one question from the Media. Trump gives daily press briefings & take questions non-stop from the Fake News Media & Biden/Harris doge & avoid any scrutiny. They are frightened chickens for they knew how bad their past is.

And Trump is doing everything while dealing with a personal crisis as his younger brother Robert lays dying in a NY hospital.

hqdefault.jpg

blackbery

Total fake news David. Trump did order attack on Iranian General Qassem Soleimani in Baghdad back in Jan, remember that? :surprised:

Soleimani was the leader of the Quds Force, a covert section of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps. The White House says he was the mastermind behind attacks on Americans during the past two decades — including two recent attacks.

Trump said he was not seeking regime change, but ordered the attack to protect Americans. "Under my leadership, America's policy is unambiguous: To terrorists who harm or intend to harm any American, we will find you; we will eliminate you," he said.

The attacks by the Trump WH have been few & carefully coordinated to strike terrorists.....unlike the Bush-Obama wars which killed thousands of civilians.
Obama increased the use of drone attacks but he got the peace prize for what & now Trump has brought two sworn enemies into a peace agreement & more countries will follow. You don't think that's a positive step towards peace & shouldn't Democrats be celebrating as well as the rest of the world? :pouty:

If Obama apologized for 1 civilian drone victim every day, it would take him 3 years
:sick:

National Security Adviser Robert O'Brien: Trump should get Nobel Peace Prize for Israel-UAE deal

Trump steps up deadly air strikes in Iraq.

blackbery

He passed away .... he had been ill for some time (brain bleeding due to a fall) & spent a week in June in ICU at Mt.Sinai in NY.

RIP Robert.

President Donald Trump has paid tribute to his "best friend" and youngest brother following his death at 71.

"It is with [a] heavy heart I share that my wonderful brother, Robert, peacefully passed away tonight," he said in a statement.

Has the nature of Robert Trump's illness been disclosed?

ElenaJ

Trump's natal chart has Venus as ruler of his 3rd house of siblings, and it is at 25 cancer, heavily pressured by the current energies in Capricorn. The cusp of the 3rd house is at 21 libra.

leomoon

It's so obvious to anyone watching Biden talk that he is at the early stages of dementia.
With all the candidates who presented themselves in the original DNC debates, why did it come down to this poor soul who in reality should just be retired to a comfortable old age home?
How could he possibly debate Trump or anyone else?

It will take place using technology appearances and no in person to person debates. :unsure:

We should have had Senator Sanders, he'd tell them where to go and how to get there. :cool: But we DO have Kamala Harris and she's no shrinking violet. She'll likely give Pence her prosecutor skills as she did with Jeff Session & Kavanaugh. Both left at a loss of words after she was done with them. Both of them lawyers too. :lol:

When Sessions began to provide wishy-washy answers to each, Harris interrupted, prompting him to reply: “You let me qualify. If I don't qualify, you accuse me of lying, so I need to be correct as best as I can. I'm not able to be rushed this fast. It makes me nervous.”

Shredding Kavanaugh through her skills:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=3DH8WnLLT4I&feature=emb_logo

Last edited:

blackbery

If I recall, both men shouted back at Harris & her bullying tactics. Her mic had to be shut off because she wouldn't stop screaming. :sick:
She's all quiet now.:sideways::sick:
Now, she & Biden both refuse to be interviewed by Chris Wallace or to answer any questions. They are both too afraid & running like scared chickens!:sideways: :whistling:

MEDIA RUSHED OUT: Joe Biden and Kamala Harris Do Not Accept Questions

https://youtu.be/9d0Kq9-AMkw

Tulsi Gabbard killed her during the debate.

https://youtu.be/GxHORNMWPmg

It will take place using technology appearances and no in person to person debates. :unsure:

We should have had Senator Sanders, he'd tell them where to go and how to get there. :cool: But we DO have Kamala Harris and she's no shrinking violet. She'll likely give Pence her prosecutor skills as she did with Jeff Session & Kavanaugh. Both left at a loss of words after she was done with them. :lol:

blackbery

She will pander to anyone to get a vote, that's why she is not popular, everyone knows she's a total phony. Black people don't like her, Indian people don't like her, even her own state voters don't like her.
She was going to lose her own state & dropped out beforehand, she was in a deep decline & blamed it on sexism & racism.
We all know she is going to say the same when she loses big in Nov/2020...it's because I'm a woman, it's because I'm black, it's because I'm Indian, it's because I'm Jamaican.
Clinton won the popular vote & she's a woman & Obama won two terms & he's black ...so her pathetic excuses don't match reality.

But the real reason she will lose is because she brings no new voters out, the DNC should have picked any African-American Democrat & it would have been a better choice than Kamala but they are too dumb to know that, that's why they will lose again.

Indian-Americans not happy with Kamala Harris as Democrats VP pick

Why Is Kamala Harris Struggling With Black Voters So Much?

By Zak Cheney-Rice, Benjamin Hart, and Ed Kilgore
AUG. 13, 2019

Kamala Harris still isn’t gaining much traction among black voters in the Democratic primary, coming in at below 10 percent in two recent national polls. Joe Biden continues to dominate among this group, but Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders have recently both polled ahead of Harris, too

A woman for all seasons!

Last edited:

blackbery

She's changed her mind about a lot of things since the time when she attacked Kavanaugh.

All things Kamala Harris no longer believes about Joe Biden.

Early in the campaign, Harris was asked about women who accused Biden of touching them inappropriately.

“I believe them, and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it,” Harris said last year when asked about those allegations.

Don’t expect her to maintain that stance. Undoubtedly, Harris also will be Biden’s attack dog if the sexual assault allegations come up again.:innocent:

Kamala Harris once accused Joe Biden of being a racist who touched women inappropriately.

It’s amazing how access to power changes a politician’s opinion.:sick:
Turns out Harris doesn’t think someone praising segregationists is so bad if the person doing it is her ticket to higher office.:crying:

blackbery

K. Harris only showed up to celebrate his prosecution.

Back when she was San Francisco D.A., U.S. Senator Kamala Harris, cost the city of San Francisco millions of dollars and cost Jamal Trulove more than six years of his life. Harris allowed the people working under her to pursue a murder charge against Trulove that was ultimately overturned by an appeals court. She put an innocent man in prison for years & never apologized.

https://youtu.be/Bgjm6xPJeaA

david starling

Trump's natal chart has Venus as ruler of his 3rd house of siblings, and it is at 25 cancer, heavily pressured by the current energies in Capricorn. The cusp of the 3rd house is at 21 libra.

Trump admits he bullied Robert, and that it "wasn't easy" having him for an older brother. The explanation for his death is hearsay, from a anonymous "friend". Why the secrecy about it from the family?

david starling

Total fake news David. Trump did order attack on Iranian General Qassem Soleimani in Baghdad back in Jan, remember that? :surprised:

Soleimani was the leader of the Quds Force, a covert section of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps. The White House says he was the mastermind behind attacks on Americans during the past two decades — including two recent attacks.

Trump said he was not seeking regime change, but ordered the attack to protect Americans. "Under my leadership, America's policy is unambiguous: To terrorists who harm or intend to harm any American, we will find you; we will eliminate you," he said.

The attacks by the Trump WH have been few & carefully coordinated to strike terrorists.....unlike the Bush-Obama wars which killed thousands of civilians.
Obama increased the use of drone attacks but he got the peace prize for what & now Trump has brought two sworn enemies into a peace agreement & more countries will follow. You don't think that's a positive step towards peace & shouldn't Democrats be celebrating as well as the rest of the world? :pouty:

If Obama apologized for 1 civilian drone victim every day, it would take him 3 years
:sick:

National Security Adviser Robert O'Brien: Trump should get Nobel Peace Prize for Israel-UAE deal

So you admit Trump is using drone-strikes in Iraq. The mainstream media constantly criticized Obama for the same thing but is giving Trump a pass.
The U.S. is currently backing Saudi-led air strikes in Yemen, where 25 civilians were recently killed when a residential neighborhood was hit..