Nadi Astrology Readings

Morghana Stellara

Re: Nadi Astrology Readings..free..well almost

Thank you, Sandeep!
My birth details are:

29.March.1977
15:51pm Central time
Springfield, MO, USA

The man I am "with" now... this relationship, though we have a daughter, is not going to last... though he wants it to last quite badly, there has been too much grief, I think, for me to ever trust his feelings for me; not to mention our lifestyles are far too different.

His birth data is:

01.December.1975
16:30 Central time
Springfield, MO, USA

Morghana Stellara is a name I chose for myself, though not my given name. It means... shadows and light. The dark and the light. I feel I am certainly a healthy mix of both extremes, sometimes.

I went to school (about twelve years ago) with a Sandeep for a short time; not a common name here in the midwestern US! He was from Sweden - and one of the most intelligent people I had ever met of my own age.

smilingsteph

Hi!
My number is 57, but since I am a gemini I also want to pick 249...if I cannot pick 249 then go with the 57. Sorry cannot make up my mind with things :)
I am wondering about my love live- like should I stay or go? what would be best? will things just work out okay?
June 2nd, 1979
Portland Oregon
01:18 am daylight savings
How much funding do you need to get this site going?
Thanks,
Steph

sskohli

hi steph,
(smiles back :))
hehe nope you bad gemini..you can't pick two numbers (want to have it all eh :p)
so let me see with 57..
hmmm...well the horary shows the state of you're mind..
it shows 3 with a lot of 8s and 12s meaning that you've umm closed half (or more) of your mind (maybe heart) towards the relationship..are you umm contemplating of looking out..it shows that you might..it doesn't show umm a looong way at all to me..
(i think maybe you are seeing someone else or maybe thinking about it seriously..you got 5s and 12s all over the place :))
well all the best...
umm about the site..thanks for asking..i really don't know..i need atleast $300 per year for site space and maintenance...
its not much about the money..but the time to put in it..i will be working weekends on the site from this weekend..so lets hope.. to see it soon enough..
oh please tell about your inputs..waiting eagerly..
thanks
sandeep
(are you in the avtar pic..real pretty..)

smilingsteph

Will I be happy?
june 2nd 1979
01:18 Portland Oregon Daylight savings
My random number--> 57

Last edited:

sskohli

hey steph,
you were first supposed to give your feedback on my analysis.
How can i go on further...If I don't know whether the first analysis was accurate or not?

sandeep

zohra

Hi sskohli

this is quite an interesting meaning of astrology. You did respond to another question i had with predictive astrology forum. I was searching for a new position and I ended up having 2 offers. Was quite difficult to choose but I did at the end

can i ask a question, will this role be favourable for a permanent role, number 88
born 5 january 1969, provins (seine et marne) france 11:45 am (i know you where unable to get a close location but paris is near)

and additionally, where can we find information about Nadi astrology is fascinating?:)

smilingsteph

Sorry I did not see my first post or even the reply, but I was able to the second time pick just one number! YEAH
Okay you are totally on...about looking out...yes right on...
That was me in the pic...smiling...thanks! I love the beach..I changed it seemed a bit too much...plus I like change!
When you said soon about leaving the relationship, like how will it happen? I want to end things with a smooth transition...if that is possible...
About the site I totally would help...not a lot but I can help a little...

Last edited:

sskohli

hi steph
no problem..
but i don't think it would be amicable...your transition..
i think it would end maybe with him finding it out..nope not smooth at all
all the best...if he's been with you for quite some time..then i guess he'll know..

sandeep
(p.s. no wasn't too much at all :)...thanks about the site...i have the funds for 3 years..so i guess i am covered...
if you want to help maybe remind me about and then :p...)

Last edited:

sskohli

hi zohra,
oh good for you for finding a job...i don't remember the previous post..
but i remember not finding provins..well we're lucky in horary we don't need location..
you said...
can i ask a question, will this role be favourable for a permanent role, number 88

umm ok... very favorable indeed...but but but..you'll have to put in a lot more effort than the last job..In nadi, 3 planets influence a native at a time..
your first planet moon has a lot of 12s meaning...it won't be easy..you might have to work harder...and since its moon maybe a bit of mental unalignment..comparing with old jobs and all...
then next two planets are both mercury..very good and with nice numbers 2,6,10,11 meaning.. first mercury being a fast planet..you'd either learn very quickly or you'd start performing pretty fast...and it also comes up with the benefits of performing..so i think you'd be reasonably compensated...
so yes i think its a long term role for you..but you'll have to be tough mentally..

all the best and let us know how it goes..
oh as per nadi...hehe...i guess u'll have to provoke me to start working on the site :)...
thanks
sandeep

May8mike

Hello Sskohli. My question is "Will I have kids one day?" And my random number is 55.

Chart Info: May 8 1993 at 12:45 AM (Eastern US Timezone) in New Brunswick, NJ, USA.

Thanks! :)

sskohli

Hi may,
I would need more info for this question.
like are you a male/female?
have you had problems having children before?if yes, what years?
are you married or into a relationship :p?

thanks
sandeep

Rlooe9

Hi sskohli, this is very nice of you I have a question

there is a woman I am being reunited with soon and I am wondering if we are going to ever have a romantic relationship with each other. We've talked about it a few times and we've always had this connection with each other, but for some reason its never gone past that.

My random number is 73.

my chart: August 12 1989 2:03pm Independence, Missouri female

her chart: October 31, 1976 12:45pm Bronxville, New York female

May8mike

I am Male. And I'm only 14 years old, so I've never tried having kids before. No, I'm not married in a relationship, I've never been in a relationship.

sskohli

hehe mike just 14 years old..
why do you want to ask about kids yet..you're still a kid :)..
i guess wait till you're 34ish and if you still don't have em..come to me :)

sandeep

sskohli

hi rlooe,
We've talked about it a few times and we've always had this connection with each other, but for some reason its never gone past that.

ok i put in 73 as your seed..and i am getting good numbers...dunno about romantic relationship too much...but i am getting good business numbers... is she a a colleague or someone you have a financial relationship with?
yes i see there are problems in reuniting....
hehe i think you want to pop the question..the numbers show that...maybe she wants to take it slowly..
Because all i can see in the chart are finances..money..so maybe she's concerned more about her career..i really don't know...
interesting though...keep us informed...
sandeep

Rlooe9

sskohli said:
hi rlooe,

ok i put in 73 as your seed..and i am getting good numbers...dunno about romantic relationship too much...but i am getting good business numbers... is she a a colleague or someone you have a financial relationship with?
yes i see there are problems in reuniting....
hehe i think you want to pop the question..the numbers show that...maybe she wants to take it slowly..
Because all i can see in the chart are finances..money..so maybe she's concerned more about her career..i really don't know...
interesting though...keep us informed...
sandeep

Thank you for the reading. No she is not a colleague and we have no financial relations really. Why are there problems in reuniting? You're right I do want to ask her for more.. that's a little disappointing to hear it's not too possible for a relationship. Thanks again for the reading I hope you can give me more insight about how to approach this with her. :)

sskohli

hi rlooe
actually in the horary chart, the numbers 2 7 11 were coming up very often, now we could interpret them as business numbers as 2 = house of money, 7 = house of buisness partners and 11 = fulfillment of desires.
or we could interpret them as relationship numbers...2 = house of family
7 = house of significant other and 11= gain in relationship....
so i wanted to ask whether it was a financial or work related relationship...
when you are saying no...then it means its the other way round...the relationship combination...so that's good i think for the relationship to go further...
(why i was saying that there was not much relationship thingy..because..there were no 5, house of love involved..so i was unsure about which way to go)

all the best...
sandeep

Rlooe9

Thank you again for the reply.. I appreciate it. is it bad that there is no house of love in the chart?

sskohli

hey rlooe
I don't know you tell me how will you have a relationship without love?
Do you love that girl?

sandeep