My birthday is today!

lilithofeden

Today is my birthday! Can I get a solar chart reading? :joyful:

I've included my SR with natal chart, and just the SR chart.

I don't like the look of Neptune in the 12th house conjunct my AC and opposite my moon. Also, there is a T square in the SR chart with SR Jupiter conjunct my north node EXACTLY at 22 Sag. However, it is the apex of the T square and in my 9th house. I recently went back to college full time, so I’m slightly worried how that T square will affect my education.

Thank you for taking the time to read my chart. :joyful:

Attachments

• 5FF632F7-5109-4107-93AF-94773764A5B9.jpg
    5FF632F7-5109-4107-93AF-94773764A5B9.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 32
  • BAF3D471-1471-4026-A963-E049E53D6FC7.jpg
    BAF3D471-1471-4026-A963-E049E53D6FC7.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 28

david starling

My natal Jupiter is 2 degrees Libra, and my SR Jupiter is 22 degrees Sagittarius. Not a Jupiter return, but SR Jupiter is exactly conjunct my natal North node.

I know! Read the SR thinking it was your Natal. :lol:
You have a Virgo Moon for your SR, good for studying. Also, it matches up with your Natal Asc. The S.R. doesn't replace your Natal-chart, as you probably know, it modifies it for the year.

lilithofeden

I know! Read the SR thinking it was your Natal. :lol:
You have a Virgo Moon for your SR, good for studying. Also, it matches up with your Natal Asc. The S.R. doesn't replace your Natal-chart, as you probably know, it modifies it for the year.

Thank you for your insight. Yes, I know the SR doesn't replace the natal chart... I'm just worried about that SR Neptune in the twelfth house. I have been slightly worried I may have high functioning depression and saw that as a bit troublesome.

david starling

Thank you for your insight. Yes, I know the SR doesn't replace the natal chart... I'm just worried about that SR Neptune in the twelfth house. I have been slightly worried I may have high functioning depression and saw that as a bit troublesome.

Neptune in H12 encourages having "too much fun", which balances out against your Natal Neptune in Capricorn. Can you function with a somewhat lower stress-level?