How do you feel about your opposite? #Dominate sign edition

Whoam1

What would you say are the real capricorn traits? Is hardworking not a cap trait?

I can be emotional like a water sign, but then again I have moon opposite pluto in 8th house.

"Survival and autonomy needs foremost. Sociable; not self-disclosing. Humor, storyteller, prankish, music. Good resource manager. Struggles against tough odds. Discontent, combative, resists persuasion and conformity. Values past; defies status quo. Emotions cautious initially. Extreme libido."

Also mysterious, moody, vulnerable to dark moods, could be called edgy, may vice (use drugs and alcohol to de-stress). Emotions cautious to protect its hyper emotional state (that is often hidden). Give everything to the small amount of people they truly let past their walls. Musuderstood as unemotional, in actuality is guarded emotional (much like the sign is only seen as the goat, peopke forget or ignore the fish part because they dont understand its duel nature).

Spiritual lesson is "to come to the water" to let go of material things, realising that they do not form happiness, but rather healthy relationships form happiness (including self relationships). May have to face their emotional depths to get here.

Whoam1

So, if I'm Pluto, and Pluto is at that 24 degree Capricorn, does that mean I'm martian? Or does it have to be mars?

It may make Pluto slightly more Mars like. I don't know but they theorize Pluto is exalted in Leo. Its primary nature is to find authenticity.

Abby83

It may make Pluto slightly more Mars like. I don't know but they theorize Pluto is exalted in Leo. Its primary nature is to find authenticity.

Exalted in Leo? Wow. Well I'll never be alive to experience that. But I most definitely be stronger if Pluto was in Leo. But I guess I'm not here to be strong. I'm here to look after my gentle nature.

love-thinking

"Survival and autonomy needs foremost. Sociable; not self-disclosing. Humor, storyteller, prankish, music. Good resource manager. Struggles against tough odds. Discontent, combative, resists persuasion and conformity. Values past; defies status quo. Emotions cautious initially. Extreme libido."

Also mysterious, moody, vulnerable to dark moods, could be called edgy, may vice (use drugs and alcohol to de-stress). Emotions cautious to protect its hyper emotional state (that is often hidden). Give everything to the small amount of people they truly let past their walls. Musuderstood as unemotional, in actuality is guarded emotional (much like the sign is only seen as the goat, peopke forget or ignore the fish part because they dont understand its duel nature).

Spiritual lesson is "to come to the water" to let go of material things, realising that they do not form happiness, but rather healthy relationships form happiness (including self relationships). May have to face their emotional depths to get here.

This describes me for sure. But sounds like aquarius in a way. Prankish for sure lol.

ConfusedCrab

You're a taurus dom?

Like as in dominant? Are you a woman if you don't mind me asking?
Yes I am a women 😆
And yes Taurus dominate I have 7+ Taurus placements.
And his chart is pretty much Scorpio everything,

Even out SN node are opposites
Him: Taurus N Scorpio S
Me: Scorpio N Taurus S

Me Taurus dom
Him scoior dom

Me aqua MC
Him Leo MC

Last edited:

Whoam1

Exalted in Leo? Wow. Well I'll never be alive to experience that. But I most definitely be stronger if Pluto was in Leo. But I guess I'm not here to be strong. I'm here to look after my gentle nature.

They view Pluto as ruling Aries it is the spark of rebirth so it makes more sense at the beginning of the zodiac. I however view Pluto as ruling no sign.

If that is the case, then Mars has influence over Aries and Scorpio.
Meaning my: Sun/A.C. ruler (angular Jupiter in Aries), Saturn (who aspects my Sun and Moon), my angular Scorpio mercury, and my Pluto and Venus in Scorpio.

Mars is expressed as Capricorn energy, therefore my dominant sign would be Capricorn. (Which is my Tropical dominant sign too.)

Abby83

Letting go of material things for sure. That's a big lesson for cap. Not quite like Taurus. To Taurus, money means everything.

Whoam1

This describes me for sure. But sounds like aquarius in a way. Prankish for sure lol.

Because the opening part is for Sidreal Capricorn, but good tropical astrologers see these traits in tropical caps. Capricorn in both forms is about survival. Note I think it is a water sign not an earth sign, much like astrologers viewed it from ancient Greece and before.

Also Capricorn constellation is in tropical Aquarius so Aquarius gets some of its traits from Capricorns fixed stars in tropical astrology.

Abby83

It’s definitely a motive

I used to be a stripper because I was sooo addicted to money💚
And like I said 7+ Taurus placements

Nothing wrong with that. Taurus has so many good qualities I love. But on the negative, when you meet someone with a strong second house, they can think they're too good for other ppl like as in status. My sister in law is like that. She won't speak or look at someone who doesn't have a degree unless they make lots more money than her.