Horary Chart for How to Heal The Earth of This Oil Spill

I drew up a Horary Chart asking:

How to Heal This Earth of the Oil Spill

SkillCoil, I am impressed here because the chart you gave us has Virgo Midheaven, and this one has Capricorn Midheaven, and we are now moving from confronting the issues with routine management of our oil cargo carriers across the ocean, to the structure behind that which moves oil in the way that it does. We are looking at the issues as being:

the reasons we need oil

spurring competition and aggression

which leads to carelessness towards one another and the earth.

Mars is the significator here. Since I'm asking, I'll take responsibility for this question and say yes, my ambition to heal the Earth is also a pleasure of mine. (Mars in the 5th)

Mars is in Leo so I can take full credit for loving my Earth. ;)

Mars is opposite Neptune, yes I do stand in opposition of this mess! ;)

Mars is opposition Chiron. Yes, I do recognize that drawing up a Horary for how to heal the Earth may not have been something I may have considered before (but I was disconnected and caught in my own pain and trauma, again 5th house themes and Mars in Leo) I also recognize that this is a matter of healing on a Global Scale, and begins with each one of us recognizing how we take part in hurting ourselves and the Earth simultaneously, by hurting each other as well (competition with Big Corporations.)

I am trine the Moon in the 8th house, in Sagittarius. Yes I feel an immense amount of responsibility and anxiety about what to do for this! Mars is action, drive, and Moon is emotion, so together we could say they equate to motivation and responsibility, 8th house is the anxiety feature. I am sure we are all very worried about our Planet!

I'm thinking Saturn is the real issue here, as Neptune pointed out, the corporations are the issue, perhaps going a bit further with this high emphasis on Capricorn, there needing to be a change in how the corporations function, and less reliance on oil. I see all of these squares and oppositions to Saturn, and then Pluto in the 9th house in Capricorn. Yes I do think our mentality towards what serves our needs (Saturn in 6th) is the greatest issue here. We must find alternatives. NN in Capricorn conjuncting the Midheaven is the call for action here and direction, and focus, for someone to take control.

Pluto is moving here, slowly, so the changes will be gradual, but necessary, and all encompassing. The thing with Pluto is it leaves nothing in its wake, except what is precisely necessary to continue moving forward in a healed/transformed way. With Saturn in the 6th and it being the issue here, it may mean sacrifice, but perhaps only on a larger scale. Mars as the significator in the 5th in Leo suggests that our pleasure, our joy, or sanctimonious togetherness, may not suffer so much as our reliance on Big Business and Oil will have to change!

I am not happy here, with so many squares to Pluto, and now an opposition to Venus, but with pressure there does come diamonds. So pressure here may be a good thing. We must outperform ourselves and our reliance on fossil fuels, to relish our bliss on this planet.

Mercury in Taurus in the 1st house, a beautiful mirroring of Mars here (so I suppose it's ok that I talk all about how much I love this Earth and want to save it and hold it dear to me, first house being related to Mars that is) and is only echoed by Venus as the dispositor here (Mercury in Taurus). It is indeed about how we relate to one another AND our Earth that is the issue. Yes Neptune again, it must have to do with our relationship to one another which spurs negative Corporate competition, and then puts our seas and our lives and our peace on this planet in danger.

Sun is the dispositor here, but it translates back to Mercury, as Sun is in Gemini. Something blacks us out because Sun is not well-received. Perhaps this the oil itself, or that we believe we can last on this kind of fuel forever. Perhaps it simply mirrors the fact that we've ignored alternative sources of energy! Especially with Sun in Gemini I do think this to be the case, and with Sun in the second house, ignoring this wonderful alternative resource!

Perhaps it also ego here, that gets in our way. Ego of countries like the UK and the US, which prevents us from seeing the whole picture. The UK founded industrialism. The US went in this vein of being. Many other countries have followed for reasons of ease, popularity, and useability.

It will be a challenge, it always is, but a movement towards alternative energy, seems to be only the choice.

In order to excavate this desirable alternative energy source, I'm going to look at the 8th house:

I see that Jupiter is ruling the 8th house, and is in the 12th, conjunct Uranus. I am confused here for a second on this matter, yes, because Jupiter traditionally rules the 12th house, but what we are looking for is a non-traditional form of fuel. Makes sense then that it is conjunct Uranus. Are we asking for a miracle here? Something like a bolt out of the blue? It's funny, back in the chatroom here a little while ago, I mentioned prayer.

I suppose just a little bit of effort on our parts to be a little more energy conscious, goes a long way in a making a difference. The rest is in the hands of those outer planets. Wow.

I hope everyone says a little prayer for our beautiful Earth. I know I felt an angel whisper in my ear on Earth Day: remember me, and I cried a little.

Oh right, the day to remember our beautiful earth.

Take such good care guys,

Teddi

Attachments

• astro_2gw_257_oil_spill_to_heal_hr.26830.4369.jpg
    astro_2gw_257_oil_spill_to_heal_hr.26830.4369.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Niplan

Banned
I drew up a Horary Chart asking:

How to Heal This Earth of the Oil Spill

stop using fossil fuels. Otherwise it will just happen again and again.
which is why swamp thing won't heal the earth. because we will just do it again and again and not learn, and not care.

also, the most obvious ruler of oil, would be venus, and mercury, which in humans rules the circulatory system.

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Lovely analysis Modcleopatra. I have moved the horary chart and analysis therefore to the horary board from the event/electional board, so that it may get some more responses directly to it.

NR

tikana

easy

the govt should freeze all BP's US based account, close all Arco gas stations, give them 3 billion dollar fine, and kick them out of the US. that will teach'em! that will be a reminder of Boston Tea Party now Louisiana Oil Partay

wintersprite1

Premium Member
The fourth house

This house also rules hidden treasure and the treasures of the earth, such as mines and minerals, gems, oil, wells and water supplies; Lilly notes: "profit out of the bowels of the Earth" ([CA], p.558).
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h4.html

Sited by Deb Houlding, quote within her quote from Wm Lily Christian Astrology, and from Simplified Horary by Jacobson states: real estate, wells, mines, fields, etc...and uses the 4th on page 148 in a horary about an oil well. In the same book same page, Scorpio is the sign given for oil and the ruler being Mars.

TK

The fourth house

This house also rules hidden treasure and the treasures of the earth, such as mines and minerals, gems, oil, wells and water supplies; Lilly notes: "profit out of the bowels of the Earth" ([CA], p.558).
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h4.html

Sited by Deb Houlding, quote within her quote from Wm Lily Christian Astrology, and from Simplified Horary by Jacobson states: real estate, wells, mines, fields, etc...and uses the 4th on page 148 in a horary about an oil well. In the same book same page, Scorpio is the sign given for oil and the ruler being Mars.

TK

Interesting. How does this change the reading if you care to share?

Nope.... you did a wonderful event chart reading... I am not about to get set up as a bad guy in another round of traditional vs modern for reading it like a horary should be read.

TK

I think it could be FASCINATING THOUGH!

I'm so excited, this is what we need to talk about. How can the traditional way of doing things (fossil fuels) be used to talk about more modern techniques. The traditional way educating the modern way. We can't have one without the other.

We don't have to turn it into a how horary should be read, whether modern or traditional, but you have answer TK here, that's all I care about.

Please share. I can totally change how I see this. You are NO bad guy, please, you're brilliant.

Last edited:
Well I could do a re-reading of Mars as the significator for both me as the Querent, and as the Oil. So am I the problem and the solution?!

You betcha!

*be the change you wish to see in the world*

Reduce. Reuse. Recycle.

Our biggest challenges begin at home.

:rightful:

Neptune Rising

Mars is opposition Chiron. Yes, I do recognize that drawing up a Horary for how to heal the Earth may not have been something I may have considered before (but I was disconnected and caught in my own pain and trauma, again 5th house themes and Mars in Leo) I also recognize that this is a matter of healing on a Global Scale, and begins with each one of us recognizing how we take part in hurting ourselves and the Earth simultaneously, by hurting each other as well (competition with Big Corporations.)

Yes with the Mars heading to oppose Chiron (non traditional object) the wound, it looks painful.

Its also interesting as TK points out, Mars ruling the oil. If I in my own mix of techniques way, look at the Mars opposing the Nep/Chiron, maybe this shows an emphasis on the wound, and the hidden, slippery and hard to handle nature of it.

As you point out Teddi, and with Capricorn and the North node at the MC, a strong emphasis on the corporations, that energy is top so emphasised in the chart.

Interesting as Venus is at the bottom, in the bowels of the earth, in Cancer a nurturing sign. I read this as a worldwide horary, and see in this a need to give our Earth a loving, nurtring energy. It sounds so simple, but try getting that message to the corporations that hold the material strings. Hopefully this Pluto transit in Capricorn may go towards changing that, and not empowering them more. :sad:

I see that Jupiter is ruling the 8th house, and is in the 12th, conjunct Uranus. I am confused here for a second on this matter, yes, because Jupiter traditionally rules the 12th house, but what we are looking for is a non-traditional form of fuel. Makes sense then that it is conjunct Uranus. Are we asking for a miracle here? Something like a bolt out of the blue?

Yes that aspect is very much involved in the Moon's upcoming squares. In the 12th house of the unconscious, also hidden and unawares. Well, using a more modern take on this whole chart, maybe a spiritual awakening for the collective...? If only, but anything is possible. I have read somewhere talk in the news of people wanting alternatives to fossil fuels as a result of this. I also know that the oil companies are still finding more untouched wells to drill. Maybe mass consciousness and awareness can go towards changing things?

NR

because the oil is the earths blood, hence mercury also rules the blood stream in living creatures.

venus because it rules taurus, taurus is earth. not in the elemental sense, but in the actual planet sense.

Ca for mercury to circulatory.

Interesting Niplan. Do you have a book for this so I could at least learn!

NeptuneR, my dear, you say here:

Yes with the Mars heading to oppose Chiron (non traditional object) the wound, it looks painful.

Can we heal this? We must be solemn and think, hope look to the skies. I ask a question now:

Chiron will heal us how?

I have included the chart which I will read now:

The Sun is in Gemini conjunct the MC, immediately jumps out at me. Makes me anxious. The Golden Rule:

Do unto Others as We would have them done unto You. From Two to One, and One to Two, we flow through through, and all roads lead to home, which is our Earth.

Makes sense, Mercury disposits Sun here, but Mercury is in Taurus, From up in Heaven we look at Earth, which is what we seek to change, reform, transcend spiritually our boundaries (Mercury in the 9th).

Love.

Mercury is signifier- in 9th house, group mind, spirituality, makes sense we are using astrology here.

It appears change, my friends, starts here at home, in our own hearts, square one, but look no further, for the stars approach us with open arms my loves.

I ask for us to pray. I see the Sun here, we put our faces to the heavens, Chiron is new to us, our planet of ultimate disconnection, without acknowledging our own wounds, and how our own wounds lead us to our light.

Moon is opposed Venus here, and disposits Venus in the 11th house, change begins within us and flows without.

We are not here to be in pain. The opposition of Mars to Chiron here with Moon opposing herself, but no longer. She brings to her Mars, drive, to heal her own wound in her relating, Venus.

With Capricorn Cancer energies here, I say this is the Earth. Moon to structure, to rhythm, to sway. Moon and Earth work in a rhythm, so perhaps we need to adjust our rhythm. (Orbit has changed, moving faster now)

Mars trines Pluto, I like this. Old way is transforming time and space and all of reality. We are peaceful now I hope.

Saturn here speaks slow building, process towards change, we will mount this horizon yes. We will be ok. Perhaps with the signifactor, me in the 9th house, I say to you all, please pray, please pray, and please be nicer to one another. Love each other as you love a new born child, gently, caress your children, yourselves, your ancestors, your truth, your beauty. Come be whole in yourselves, for once.

And let us live more simply. Virgo Rising.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_241_to_heal_the_mars_opposite_chiron.60152.20067.jpg
    astro_2gw_241_to_heal_the_mars_opposite_chiron.60152.20067.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Chiron will heal us how?

Teddi, its a lovely delineation and so true, that the healing starts in each of our homes, our hearts. As you lean towards, with enough hearts involved in this healing worldwide, imagine the amount of positive love energy that would be generated, it would definately have an effect on the world.

NR

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

An extremely interesting read! I know so little about horary but I do find these threads interesting. I do hope they're able to stop the flow soon. Last I read their last attempt failed.

Thank-you everyone.

This reading was not meant to deter anyone from providing more to the process of healing our planet.

Today we resolve ourselves in knowing change is with us. We have this power now, to change things, if only we recognize it in ourselves. To be at one with our own inner gold and to see that as the resource for healing our planet.

One by one, we shall make this difference, one by one we shall fight out what it is that we need to do to heal the world (Mars opposed Chiron here). The fight is not against ourselves, but against our own history, to bear back against what our time on this planet has done to US. Is this not Saturn? Is this not fighting Saturn?

I wonder, if we see Saturn as the problem, we will need to see Saturn as the answer- it is about structure. A new structure to put into place.

We can't totally deny or resist our reliance on fuels (whichever planet we use to talk about them) but we do need to at least incorporate our own awareness of our needs. It is an issue of awareness. What are our needs, truly? Do we need all of these things which require fuel (I'm saying yes to some things, but in a kind of moderation, a fluid tempo)

Moon is important to consider here, if we want to reassign, reorder our flow with planet and our needs, I will draw up a chart now to see what this says. How can we reassign our flow with the universe and the environment so as to walk with healing in our lives and to not need to do it retroactively.

I see Moon here, significator is Mercury in the 9th house, moving away from Mercury, moving away from the Earth. Moon is moving into a trine with Saturn in the first house, cleansing has begun. Saturn orders this flow and Saturn tells us how the cleansing will emerge, slowly, and with great patience, and I do see some sacrifice in the ease routines. But Moon is also moving into a sextile with Jupiter- ease and comfort with one another, with our joys. We need to be less concerned with our aggression in these matters, and more for our peace. Our peace of mind, of purpose, of routine. Simply peaceful.

We do not need to be excessively humble, but we need to reserved, remorseful, and patient with ourselves and humbled by our own mistakes.

To clarify what is we want and need from our time here on the planet, nothing more, nothing less.

This strong oppostion, a unique polarity between Saturn and Jupiter- a give and take here. We cull forth from the past what we bring onto this future plain of ourselves and our lives.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_216_how_to_walk_with_healing_for_the_earth.61338.21877.jpg
    astro_2gw_216_how_to_walk_with_healing_for_the_earth.61338.21877.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited: