Give me additional insights on my chart

Katarzena

Female 33 years old

Trying to start an online trading business, will it work out?

So far I worked in Virgo type of jobs, mainly finance, and I was good at it but hated the environment and had to stop. Absolutely had to, it was very abrupt and I've been recovering for a long time. I was praised as an employee but because I was good they would increase my responsibilities quickly. But not the salary. Some of these jobs offered no stability. I became very anxious. It was a boring job and at the same time very stressful when I was given huge responsibility. At the same time in places where they didn't overwhelm me with responsibilities I found it boring to death and unberable... The only time when I was happy was when I was learning.

Anyways I think I need to move away from doing jobs that require being very detail oriented as I am detail oriented naturally (Virgo rising, south node conjunct ascendant) and too much of this energy has a freezing effect. As in petrified of making any mistakes.

Any insights at all would be appreciated. Even if it's not career oriented.

Please note I moved abroad after high school and speak two languages fluently. I think that's Gemini? With Gemini MC in the 10th natally maybe I should be looking into international trade? After moving my MC is in Taurus. So which one should I consider more? Or both? International trade of luxury items?

I have Jupiter in the ninth in Taurus and I studied abroad. Higher education brought me some luck I feel even though I never used it for career. But I met my partner who is of different nationality. Made close friends of various nationalities. Maybe I should return to university? Can you see that in my chart?

Will I make money? I really need to start making money asap.

Difficult childhood. Not without love but traumatic. Had to grow up quickly.

Here is my natal chart with transits:

Here is my natal chart with progressions:

Here is my solar return for coming year:

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Re: Help me read my chart please

So far I worked in Virgo type of jobs, mainly finance, and I was good at it but hated the environment and had to stop.

Absolutely had to, it was very abrupt

Hello Katarzena,

your 6th house - work and health is in aquarius and ruled by uranus. Your natal uranus has been activated by transit jupiter by sextile - and to stop very abrupt - would match with this encouraging you jupiter transit on your natal uranus.

As if jupiter is coming along transit-aspecting natal planets as your 4th house ruler - jupiter is talking about your deepest emotions, feelings and inner needs and kinda " the voice of your soul" - in 4th house - and house of soul - and an already developped skill in past life - you brought with you into this life - if one believes in this.

And to immediately listen to it - was a good and healthy idea.:smile:

Zora

Account Closed

This looks good to me from your chart. As same time with your natal jupiter - your natal saturn was transit activated by t-jupiter by sextile as well.

Saturn rules your 5th house - also house of self-independency and having your own business.

Moon rules your 11th house - social media and online trading and your taurus moon will soon - on 07-08-2021 be conj. by transit uranus as your work house ruler - transit supporting a considerable change - transit lasting until 04-22-2022.

Your venus - ruling 2nd house and money income is still trined by transit jupiter for an improvement in financial income.

Katarzena

Thank you Zora, I really appreciate you answering and it's so good to hear someone else's perspective

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed

So far I worked in Virgo type of jobs, mainly finance, and I was good at it but hated the environment and had to stop.

Absolutely had to, it was very abrupt and I've been recovering for a long time. I was praised as an employee but because I was good they would increase my responsibilities quickly. But not the salary.

:lol: I'm not a virgo rising nor gemini sun - but this is -I know myself very well, too. Doing own work and job good - is rewarded with getting more work on the top. :bandit:

At the same time in places where they didn't overwhelm me with responsibilities I found it boring to death and unberable... The only time when I was happy was when I was learning.

Virgo is not only about finance but is also rational and about being able to analyze very well- but is also about health and all around concerning health - and virgo is a mutable sign - able to adapt to outer circumstances and react very flexible.

But virgo is only your asc sign and your birth energy as well as your personal enforcement energy to look after to get your own wishes and aims fullfilled. Virgo is not the sign quality in your 6th house work nor in your house of career and vocation and your virgo is not placed with planets.

6th house and 10th house are both in air signs - air signs need variety, like to communicate, to bring people together and to mediate and don't like routine jobs and sitting only behind a desk. Otherwise your uranus ruling 6th takes influence to feel yourself nervous, bored and restless.

Your mercury in gemini is strong and well placed in 10th house as ruler of 10th house in own sign and own house - very effective for being successful. With this placement and your sun in 10th- you like to personally play a visible role in outer society and to give a personal contribution and using different languages - will be very helpful.

And your mercury works perfectly hand in hand with your venus as your 2nd house ruler- financial income - to earn money and to look after your feeling safe.

Education and university is 9th house - ruled by mars. Your mars is transit-activated by a small semisextile from transit saturn - you think about now- but more for inner work - not strong enough to go back to university.

Zora

Account Closed

All your gemini planets are trined now by transit jupiter for improving your being sucessful in your career and your vocation and your money income until end of this year.

And will be followed by transit saturn's trine next year in 2022.

Zora

Account Closed

No success in profession and no backbone in your life - without saturn - ruling bones and spine.

Katarzena

Thank you so much for your insight! It's really helpful. I also find fascinating that the date you said Uranus will conjunct my moon is exactly one year anniversary of when I incorporated my company. I did it on paper then and trying to start trading now.