Ex-girlfriend interference

Lela

Hi all,

I need some help. I just started new relationship (officially 15days ago) and everything seemed so good until my boyfriend’s ex-girlfriend found about me. He left her 10 months ago after 5 years of relation. Yesterday he saw her and she was asking him for second chance…He told me everything but there was something wrong…

So, my question is “Are we going to stay together?”

Here is chart for this question:
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=3;btyp=w2gw&nhor=1&cid=bg8fileszPz8l-u1170148797

Thanks!

Lela

Belgianmoonguy

First of all: what do you want?
Second: what (or better 'who') does he want?
Before jumping to astrology

If I look at the chart...
You're signified by Mars who's on the Midheaven...You want this thing to work, and don't care if there are restrictions or obstacles. You're persevering (Mars in Cap)

He's signified by Venus in Pisces. His attitudes are rather ambiguous.

Mars receives an opposition from the Moon... Like your emotions give your desire to make this thing work a warning callSorry to hear about your situationI hope for the best

Lela

Thanks for quick reply Belgianmoonguy!

This is what I know: Since we are together she was calling him all the time…He tried to avoid seeing her but at the end agreed to see her for that talk she wanted. When we saw each other last night, after he came back from her, he was not in a very good mood. His comment was “This was hundredth time I am trying to explain her same thing, but now was last time”. The same night, his ex’s friend send him message too, asking him to think again…That was too much!!!! But he also showed me that sms. I know that he respect her very much as a person but also they argued a lot when they were together, had a lot of breakups…
You are right when you say that I want this to work. He is very nice person. Till now he showed more emotions than me, he introduced me to all of his friends and brother too. He was the one trying to get me from the beginning…

Reason why I am unsure about this situation is because I also have “past” and I know how hard is to move on, after you spent so many years with someone.
What does he want? He said that he does not want to be with her…But do I blindly believe in everything I hear? NO!
But yes, I would like this to work:).

Any other comments?

Thanks!!

Lela

This chart is hard for me to read because I don’t think the question is quite right, but here’s my interpretation, I’m not feeling real confident with it, but maybe it will give you something else to think about. You are mars in Capricorn in H10 (it bumps up because it is so close to the cusp) and the moon is in cancer in H3. They are in opposition, mars *assertive action, anger* and the need to communicate how you feel... H3 moon and cancer...*protect emotions* so you defiantly have your guard up. There is caution here on dwelling on past relationships, it will prevent you from moving forward, the more you dwell the more closed off emotionally you’ll get. Capricorn is patient and reserved, pessimistic and apprehensive, you’ll hold off on complete emotional commitment until you are sure she’s out of the picture. Especially because you are in a position of having to deal with their past, (and yours) and after all it is a new relationship so there is that sense of caution anyway. He is Venus in H12 in Pisces, bumping up again. Venus is *helpful and beneficial and kind*. H12 is *secrets, and secret enemies, disappointments, limitations*. Pisces is *sensitive, compassionate and sympathetic* yet at the same time they can be *secretive and vague, and easily influenced*. So he may be genuinely concerned about her emotional state and yours too for that matter. There is no aspect between mars and Venus, I’m not quite sure what to make of that, and that’s why I “question” the “question”. Couples break up for many different reasons, with you guys having no aspect to each other leads me to believe that maybe you won’t stay together (I hate saying that, and I could be wrong) but it may have nothing to do with her. I’m not quite sure what to classify her as. As a friend of his, (11th turned from the 12th ), that puts her as Saturn in the 5th, seems to fit because she is not accepting the fact that he is dating someone new and is really pissed. The sun is in the 11th house conj. Neptune and mercury; she is trying to communicate with him through others, and not seeing the situation for what it is. I don’t think she believes him when he says it’s over. There is also no aspect between Venus and Saturn either. I think it’s pretty safe to say he’s done with her, but he may not want to be hurtful to her either and may be trying to be as gentle as possible although he may give you the impression that he is being aggressive about it, after all he would know how to best deal with her. You’ll have to take this with a grain of salt, like I said I am not really feeling it, but I am posting anyway. Good Luck! I hope she goes away.

Lela

Thanks for your comments virgo96019! Maybe you are right about wrong question. Thing is that I was actually asking if he is going back to her, if he is having second thought to give her one more chance. But I did not know how to put that in one sentence so I formulated it as “are we going to stay together?”. This was kind of different side of first question, because if we are staying together than my first question “is he going back to her?” is answered.
So, for the future, do these small variations make things different? For me those two questions had same point.
Is the difference big?

Thanks for help! I appreciated a lot! Well it is tricky situation…

Belgianmoonguy thanks for kind advice! That is something we all know in theory but is sometimes hard to apply in practice. I am trying not to let “past” to interfere with the present...

Lela

Belgianmoonguy

Indeed
We know it all in theory (in fact, we know most things in theory, I guess)
But the practice, the actual living it is harder...

But may be the fact i'm a Cancer makes it more easy, as I'm always interested in the past of people I like (and their present & future).

Well... I'm 21 and I never had a longer relation then 4 months... Some look weird when I say this... So there's a disadvantage to everything, I guess

Hi Lela, Horary charts can be tricky if the question is off. For me, If I don't get the "flow" of the chart there is usually something wrong with the question, but not always..sometimes it's just me. If the question was will he get back with her I would think no because their significators don't aspect eachother. Will we stay together could mean a completely different scenario, which is probobly why I wasn't too confident in what I wrote. Maybe someone else will have a better flow than me.

Lela

Hi all,

For the benefit of learning here is an outcome:

I guess ex-girlfriend decided to continue with her efforts to get him back. On last Sunday she went again on his door begging for another chance…When I saw him that same day he was in terrible mood, very cold and distinct to me jet telling that there is nothing to worry about. He told me that she will not bother him again, but I have already heard that story…He tried to explain how close they were, what they meant to each other… which was mistake (or he was using wrong words)…We talked, I tried to explain how I feel in this situation…

For some time I was considering to leave him – there was not enough feed-back, he is/was emotionally pretty cold, there were some other issues…This episode with his ex-girlfriend and his reaction was too much for me…So I left him (on Tr. Uranus in perfect square my nat. AC/DC)!

So, Virgo96019 you were right with your interpretation – we did not stay together! Thanks again!

Lela

Hi Lela, Sorry it didn't work out, It looks like you made the right decision though, it sounds like he's got some issues he needs to take care of. Don't worry there are plenty more fish in the sea! Ya know, I think dating has got to be one of the hardest things in life, even more traumatic than raising teenagers! Good Luck! and thanks for the update!

Lela

Virgo, just one question I forget to ask… In your interpretation you mentioned that my significator Mars is in opposition with Moon but you did not consider that his significator Venus is in trine with Moon. So in this chart Moon is in contact with both significators.

“Moon - In addition to often being the co-ruler of the Querent and question… It is the co-ruler if the Querent is a woman”.

I am in process of learning horary, so could you please explain this?

Thanks!

Lela

Last edited:
The reason being is that at the time the chart was cast, you were feeling good about this guy and persuing a relationship with him, It's that that cloud 9 effect that everyone gets when they begin a new realtionship, so I didn't elaborate. That mixed with an opp mars, even though you really like him, something is going to happen to make you change your mind on where this relationship is going. I couldn't put my finger on exactly what it was, but I didn't think the break up was going to be the result of them getting back together, but more likely due to trust and honesty. Hope this helps.