Will this person get in touch?

Crystaltribe

Hi

The querent (woman) has just started getting to know someone through a group that was started. The quesited has recently gone really quiet and she was wondering if he will get back in touch.
Question posed :- will he contact me?

She is merc just gone into cancer (Where Jupiter exalted). The moon has just gone into Virgo and will soon oppose mars (his 3rd ruler) square Venus and then trine him Jupiter. Moon rules the 11th (his 5th). Venus is rx I’m unsure if they will complete their aspect but moon will translate and tribe his sig.

He’s in fall, not in the best shape so I think he’s going through some stuff right now, his 3rd ruler mars (also rules 2nd) is in his house, so I can imagine he’s not talking because he has stuff on?

I think with him being rx there’s not really going to be much communication yet and she just needs to be patient.

Thoughts? Thank you 😊

Crystaltribe

Jupiter retrogrades away from her mercury and his L3/venus retrogrades away from her/mercury and is heading deeper into combustion. Her L3/mars is heading towards Neptune's confusion. So id say he won't be in touch, but she might still keep reaching out.

Hmmm isn’t the cusp of his mars and hers Venus?

ElenaJ

Moon shows what is on the mind of the querent.
So why is it in the 12th house?
One of the first things that hits the eye in this chart is mars and Neptune in 7th, doesn't speak very well about him.
The two 3rd houses are ruled by Venus and mars, approaching a square with no mutual reception.
However, moon approaches a sextile with mercury, querent's significator, and they are in mutual reception by sign, somewhat promising.
And Jupiter, co-ruler of the 7th, is in her 5th house. Jupiter is in its fall and retrograde so not in good shape, but coming to a conjunction with co-ruler of the querent's 3rd house.
Since mars rules his 3rd it could simply be that he has been thinking about calling.
He just might be in touch again.

Crystaltribe

Moon shows what is on the mind of the querent.
So why is it in the 12th house?
One of the first things that hits the eye in this chart is mars and Neptune in 7th, doesn't speak very well about him.
The two 3rd houses are ruled by Venus and mars, approaching a square with no mutual reception.
However, moon approaches a sextile with mercury, querent's significator, and they are in mutual reception by sign, somewhat promising.
And Jupiter, co-ruler of the 7th, is in her 5th house. Jupiter is in its fall and retrograde so not in good shape, but coming to a conjunction with co-ruler of the querent's 3rd house.
Since mars rules his 3rd it could simply be that he has been thinking about calling.
He just might be in touch again.

I’m unsure on the 12th house, the querent doesn’t know the quested very well, just a passing interest, he went quiet and seemed to pull away from the group. I think she has some interest in him but didn’t say.
I feel the quested just has stuff on and would be happy to communicate with her (sun in gem her sign ruler).

aquarius7000

Hi,

Moon's next aspect is to Merc (she) and then to Mars in his house and his 3rd ruler. It seems she might end up contacting him, but given the opp. and that Mars is in Merc. debilitation, she will not like how it goes, or she might get the feeling he is evading her/ lying to her with Merc moving towards Nep in the same house.