The Ugly Side of the Age of Aquarius

Opal

Premium Member
I am of the belief that Aquarius has already begun. I agree with Thomas Burgoyne and his theories from "The Light of Egypt". I have also read parts of Patricia Norelli Bachelet and her book "The Gnostic Circle" I find her harder to read, and I don't agree with all of her findings. I keep picking it up though, because she does make some good points. She also believes that the Age of Aquarius has begun, but at a different time than Burgoyne.

Funny Ancar......I too went to 13 schools and 12 grades. My father was out of the Army by the time I was 3 but, we moved around a lot. I loved it, I can see up and downsides to many moves. I am very good at meeting people.

I had my first allergy attack when I was 9 months old, went into anaphylactic shock. Mom and Dad didn't know what was happening, I apparently went red and doubled in size. :lol: So when I speak of immune disorders it is from first hand, life long experience. I am 59 now.

When I was in public school I was the only kid that had allergies in the entire class. It was not until Grade 6 that I was in a class with another girl with asthma. I remember thinking, glad I don't have that. Later, I discovered I just hadn't been diagnosed with it yet. :lol:

In high school the numbers increased. There was 2 or 3 of us in each class that had hypersensitivities to something.

Now when you go into a classroom, and count the number of children affected by allergies and asthma, it is over 50% of the class. That is just allergies and asthma. I am not including the other petro chemical induced medical diseases. It is industrial disease. Created by mankind. Causing an increase in breathing disorders, cancer, ms, dementia(whichever name you wish to call it by) and a myriad of other diseases that are caused by industrial disease.

Burgoyne places the date in the late 1800's. I will pinpoint the date in another post. It is on a winter solstice, if my memory serves me correctly, it was 1881, but I am down with the flu, and don't trust my groggy, 2:30 am mindset. Norelli Bachelet, has it in the 1960's I think, I will dig out her book and find it. Both of them are siderealists. I am like you. I do not find that sidereal explains me at all. But for the ages, I really agree with Burgoyne. I totally recommend you read it. It is available as a download, or if you prefer, buy the book. I prefer books.

Burgoyne places his with the onset of The Industrial Revolution. When the clouds of petro chemicals began to poison our air, land and water.

Tesla knew. He spoke on the dangers of the atomic age and that it was not where we should be headed.

Talk to you later, Opal

Opal

Premium Member
The Age-overlap in the case of both the sidereal and tropical Ages is one full Sign, according to my research. A foreground Age is accompanied by the background Age of the previous foreground Age-sign. A civilization that manifests during the foreground Age of a Sign, continues as a background civilization during the foreground Age of the next Sign.

No way this ambitious, innovative, confrontational, warring Age would be the result of Pisces. And as you say, an Age of Pisces would not have manifested the incredible technological advancements.

The missing piece of the puzzle is the foreground Age of tropical Capricorn, transiting due to Earth's wobble as it rotates, like the sidereal Ages, and measurable along the tropical zodiac using Earth's point of Perihelion to center the constructed Age-window of one Sign's length. The similar timeframe, in addition to the two types of Aquarian Ages occurring together, add to the confusion.
Due to Sign-blending at the cusps, Aquarius began mixing with Capricornian qualities near the end of the 18th Century. Although there's now a lot of Aquarius in the mix, it's still the Saturn-driven, tropical Age of Capricorn. Hence, the ugliness of which you've so eloquently spoken.

For the overlap, I have been observing the circle of the pole stars and the overlap of the constellations. Whether the overlap is short or long I believe is indicative of how abrupt the change into the next age is.

Nice to see you here......

david starling

I am of the belief that Aquarius has already begun. I agree with Thomas Burgoyne and his theories from "The Light of Egypt". I have also read parts of Patricia Norelli Bachelet and her book "The Gnostic Circle" I find her harder to read, and I don't agree with all of her findings. I keep picking it up though, because she does make some good points. She also believes that the Age of Aquarius has begun, but at a different time than Burgoyne.

Funny Ancar......I too went to 13 schools and 12 grades. My father was out of the Army by the time I was 3 but, we moved around a lot. I loved it, I can see up and downsides to many moves. I am very good at meeting people.

I had my first allergy attack when I was 9 months old, went into anaphylactic shock. Mom and Dad didn't know what was happening, I apparently went red and doubled in size. :lol: So when I speak of immune disorders it is from first hand, life long experience. I am 59 now.

When I was in public school I was the only kid that had allergies in the entire class. It was not until Grade 6 that I was in a class with another girl with asthma. I remember thinking, glad I don't have that. Later, I discovered I just hadn't been diagnosed with it yet. :lol:

In high school the numbers increased. There was 2 or 3 of us in each class that had hypersensitivities to something.

Now when you go into a classroom, and count the number of children affected by allergies and asthma, it is over 50% of the class. That is just allergies and asthma. I am not including the other petro chemical induced medical diseases. It is industrial disease. Created by mankind. Causing an increase in breathing disorders, cancer, ms, dementia(whichever name you wish to call it by) and a myriad of other diseases that are caused by industrial disease.

Burgoyne places the date in the late 1800's. I will pinpoint the date in another post. It is on a winter solstice, if my memory serves me correctly, it was 1881, but I am down with the flu, and don't trust my groggy, 2:30 am mindset. Norelli Bachelet, has it in the 1960's I think, I will dig out her book and find it. Both of them are siderealists. I am like you. I do not find that sidereal explains me at all. But for the ages, I really agree with Burgoyne. I totally recommend you read it. It is available as a download, or if you prefer, buy the book. I prefer books.

Burgoyne places his with the onset of The Industrial Revolution. When the clouds of petro chemicals began to poison our air, land and water.

Tesla knew. He spoke on the dangers of the atomic age and that it was not where we should be headed.

Talk to you later, Opal

My only objection to the contention that the SIDEREAL Aquarian Age has already begun, involves the sidereal zodiac's location relative to the constellations. The start time depends ENTIRELY on where you place the boundary between sidereal Pisces and sidereal Aquarius. Vedic astrology has a number of settings, and NONE of them allow for the Age-indicator to have reached sidereal Aquarius yet. I think about 2 Centuries from now would be the earliest Vedic setting. Modernistic, Western siderealists have a setting using Aldebaran for centering sidereal Taurus, which moves the start of the Aquarian Age about 300 years into the future. So, in order to have the sidereal Aquarian Age beginning already, you have to be using a VERY unique setting of the sidereal zodiac, while at the same time deciding that nearly every practicing sidereal astrologer, both Western and Vedic, is using the wrong setting.
I see the sidereal Ages as spiritual in nature, and not directly involved with our materialistic lives or mundane events. That's where the tropical Ages come into play. Things like the Industrial Revolution, Globalization, and the problems caused by the new technological advances are addressed by the tropical Ages, so the sidereal Aquarian Age COULD have already begun without any effect on our material existence, only on our spiritual connectivity. The Kali Yuga tells us the two realms, the spiritual and the materialistic, have become separated. The two types of Ages illustrate that point, as do the two types of Zodiacs.

Last edited:

david starling

Opal, we've been dealing with the flu here, as well. The trick is to feel better, while knowing that the flu is still there, lurking, waiting for you to over-exert yourself so it can cause a relapse. A word to the wise. :biggrin:

Opal

Premium Member
December 22, 1880

The date that Thomas H Burgoyne said that the Age of Aquarius began.

He states that it begins with Michael’s rule. Who represents the Sun, Power and Kingdom.

He places Michael’s last rule from BC 280 to 29 AD, which would put the Age of Pisces starting at BC 280, by his writings.

He theorizes that The start of Michael’s rule is always beginning of a new age. Followed by Anael/Venus, Gabriel/Moon, Cassie/Saturn, Zachariel/Jupiter, Raphael/Mercury, and Samael/Mars who always ends the Age.

As shown in the diagrams of
The Realm of Spirit
Symbolical Illustration of the
Divine Harmony of Nature’s Law

Found on Page 110 of his book “The Light of Egypt “

Last edited:

david starling

December 22, 1880

He states that it begins with Michael’s rule. Who represents the Sun, Power and Kingdom.

He places Michael’s last rule from BC 280 to 29 AD, which would put the Age of Pisces starting at BC 280, by his writings.

He theorizes that The start of Michael’s rule is always beginning of a new age. Followed by Anael/Venus, Gabriel/Moon, Cassie/Saturn, Zachariel/Jupiter, Raphael/Mercury, and Samael/Mars who always ends the Age.

The Realm of Spirit

This emphasizes the point made by Traditionalistic astrologer Robert Zoller that sidereal astrology is more about the spiritual realm, and tropical is more about the mundane.

Opal

Premium Member
This emphasizes the point made by Traditionalistic astrologer Robert Zoller that sidereal astrology is more about the spiritual realm, and tropical is more about the mundane.

I know that name......I might have something written by him.....

Do you agree with his findings, sounds plausible.......

david starling

It's why the Aquarian Age is so important to our spiritual connectivity, since Aquarius is Domicile of the planet with a name derived from the Greek "Urano", which means "of the Heavens". In several languages, including Spanish, that's actually the name used, instead of the misspelled word, "Uranus", which was neither Greek nor Roman.

david starling

Since I've ascertained that tropical astrology, which is focused on worldly affairs, also has an Aquarian Age upcoming, in that context it means a reconnection of our material existence with our spiritual nature. The current state of the world is best described tropically [IMO]. That's where the "ugliness" comes into play. Trapped as we are on the material plane, in the tropical Age of the Sign in which Saturn is Domiciled, Capricorn, the approach of the tropical Age of Aquarius signals that the Heavens and the Earth are gradually being reunited. But, it's a slow, painful process.

david starling

December 22, 1880

The Realm of Spirit

Opal, did he write about how he determined the timing of Michael's rule?

Hope you're feeling better.

Last edited:

david starling

There's a problem with applying exact mundane, temporal dates to an occurrence in the spiritual realm like the start of a spiritual, sidereal Age.
More like individual prophecy than anything universally acknowledged.

Opal

Premium Member
It's why the Aquarian Age is so important to our spiritual connectivity, since Aquarius is Domicile of the planet with a name derived from the Greek "Urano", which means "of the Heavens". In several languages, including Spanish, that's actually the name used, instead of the misspelled word, "Uranus", which was neither Greek nor Roman.

I thought it was "Ourano" originally, which I wondered if it had a link to "Ouroboros"........

Ancar

There's a problem with applying exact mundane, temporal dates to an occurrence in the spiritual realm like the start of a spiritual, sidereal Age.
Eureka! Spot on, David!

It does seem an unrewarding pursuit to try and establish exact dates or boundaries for something as vast in scope as an Astrological Age.

Considering accepted axioms in quantum physics, the forefront of science, such as the Law of Uncertainty, Non-Locality, Quantum Entanglement, Wave-Particle Duality, Electron Clouds (and not "electron orbits"), etc. - not to mention the proposition of multiple dimensions that are actually out there all around us, but our brains are simply not equipped to perceive them - it may be that we struggle too much with mathematically precise Newtonian science in our attempts to determine the exact parameters of intangible concepts that are quite beyond such mechanistic definition. To my knowledge, there is no system of mathematics or coordinates that can explain synchronicity, and for me, an Astrological Age is a kind of synchronicity of the Earth's state of precession, the Zeitgeist, and the concurrent predominant symbology.

This is where we may look at archaeology for the symbology (which, we must not forget, will overlap - there are no rigid boundaries). In the Age of Taurus, the Great Bull of Mesopotamia, Egypt and the Minoans diminishes into the Golden Calf. Then in the Age of Aries, the Mighty Ram becomes the Lamb of God. Then the Fisherman becomes the Fish and is now just a Minnow we see on the car bumpers of some Christians. And with this exciting information from Opal telling us that Burgoyne claims the Age of Aquarius began in the 19th Century, it is rather interesting that some of the most influential HUMANS in the 19th Century were Aquarians: Edison was born on Feb. 11th, Darwin and Lincoln were both born on February 12th. Lincoln has become a symbol as familiar as the bull, ram, and fish in earlier ages - his image is on every US penny, every US $5 bill, and his magnificent monument, inside which a godlike statue of him sits like Zeus in his temple, dominates the capital of the most powerful country of the present era.

PS:
I must confess that in my earlier posts in this thread, I was woefully ignorant in my understanding of "sidereal" in the category "Modernistic Sidereal Astrology". Being an English teacher by profession, "sidereal" (according to the Oxford Dictionary) means "Of or with respect to the distant stars (i.e. the constellations or fixed stars, not the sun or planets)". Given this basic meaning of "sidereal", it is perfectly possible for Tropical Astrology to incorporate sidereal information without crossing "sectarian" lines.

Opal

Premium Member
Since I've ascertained that tropical astrology, which is focused on worldly affairs, also has an Aquarian Age upcoming, in that context it means a reconnection of our material existence with our spiritual nature. The current state of the world is best described tropically [IMO]. That's where the "ugliness" comes into play. Trapped as we are on the material plane, in the tropical Age of the Sign in which Saturn is Domiciled, Capricorn, the approach of the tropical Age of Aquarius signals that the Heavens and the Earth are gradually being reunited. But, it's a slow, painful process.

I am starting to hear you......:whistling:I have to get by all that Cardinal shiznic sometimes:pinched:

I like what I read sidereal for the Ages....

I like what I read tropical for natal......

Man, I am starting to learn "starling":tongue:

Opal

Premium Member
Opal, did he write about how he determined the timing of Michael's rule?

Hope you're feeling better.

I am on the upside of bad......thank you.....

I am rereading, between naps....:sideways:trying to find his pinpoint.....he speaks of the date, and other times mundanely, but I am not finding a definitive determining time....he speaks of the other ages and their time slot, and the keys of Solomon.......I will get my copy of that out to and see if their is any hints in them.......that jump out at me.......

I believe you are aware of my Key of Mysteries fixation........Levi's key is my favorite depictions......and the one with the 10's......

anyways....I will keep reading......and sleeping......:joyful:

Opal

Premium Member
I am not a big fan of Edison, I am a Tesla fan......

But, the symbols used in the succession that they were in the time frames that they were is amazing....

With a Bible and a Concordance it is fun to look up the keywords of the zodiac and see where they pop up......

bull, lion, eagle, man

ram goat sheep fish virgin.........you get the point......

david starling

I thought it was "Ourano" originally, which I wondered if it had a link to "Ouroboros"........

You may be right. The Greek god was definitely Ouranos, and the goddess and Muse is spelled Ourania in the Greek. But I remember reading that "Urano" was translated as "of the Heavens", which may be Latin.
The Romans named Ouranos "Caelus", but just dropped the "O" for the Muse, and called her "Urania".
Looked up Ouroboros which means "tail-eater", so apparently no connection.