Donald Trump will be impeached.

Dirius

Right?! Like enough already, Hilary is out of the picture so why are ppl still even mentioning her? It is mind blowing to see such intelligent minds supporting this orange man-baby, this Oompa Loompa, who every time he opens his mouth or tweets makes an a$$ out of himself not to mention the utter shame he brings the average American citizen. :sad:

Because, during the on-going investigation no evidence has arised regarding the accusations against Trump. The latest idea is to try to find some sort of business connection to some Russian company, and although it has yet not beeen proven, it wouldn't be illegal.

In contrast, the other choice the U.S. had for president was shown to have recieved money from other political figures around the world - So essentially what democrats are blaming Trump of doing, without having any type of evidence, is what your choice did with plenty of evidence. The hipocracy is apparent, and JUP is just showing you that.

Democrat's logic?

Trump is bad, without any evidence.
Hillary is good, despite condemning evidence.

david starling

Because, during the on-going investigation no evidence has arised regarding the accusations against Trump. The latest idea is to try to find some sort of business connection to some Russian company, and although it has yet not beeen proven, it wouldn't be illegal.

In contrast, the other choice the U.S. had for president was shown to have recieved money from other political figures around the world - So essentially what democrats are blaming Trump of doing, without having any type of evidence, is what your choice did with plenty of evidence. The hipocracy is apparent, and JUP is just showing you that.

Democrat's logic?

Trump is bad, without any evidence.
Hillary is good, despite condemning evidence.

You could start a thread claiming that Democrats are hypocrites, and that Republicans aren't. But Hillary memes are inappropriate on this thread.

Dirius

You could start a thread claiming that Democrats are hypocrites, and that Republicans aren't. But Hillary memes are inappropriate on this thread.

They aren't, because Trump defeating Hillary is what lead to him becoming president, and thus, the alternative to his presidency. You may not like it, but thats how it is.

In fact, on the current subject of "russia collusion/bots" argument, which is what eventually launched this investigation, was started by the Hillary campaign right after she lost the election. She is a part of this story whether you like it or not.

david starling

They aren't, because Trump defeating Hillary is what lead to him becoming president, and thus, the alternative to his presidency. You may not like it, but thats how it is.

In fact, on the current subject of "russia collusion/bots" argument, which is what eventually launched this investigation, was started by the Hillary campaign right after she lost the election. She is a part of this story whether you like it or not.

Trump didn't defeat her. The unfair Electoral College, winner-take-all, system did. In the case of every other elective office, it's the majority popular vote that counts. She won that.

david starling

Keep on eating those anti-Hillary Nothing Burgers! Good way to lose weight!
Meanwhile, Trump under OATH--now THERE'S a Something Burger!!!

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Keep on eating those anti-Hillary Nothing Burgers! Good way to lose weight!
Meanwhile, Trump under OATH--now THERE'S a Something Burger!!!
DNYxg4zUIAAt1_7.jpg

The email "scandal" is a nothing 🍔.
The Uranium One deal is a nothing 🍔.

It wasn't her deal to begin with.
Screen-Shot-2018-11-15-at-3.55.50-PM.png

JUPITERASC

They aren't
because

Trump defeating Hillary
is what lead to him becoming president
and thus, the alternative to his presidency.
You may not like it, but thats how it is.
In fact, on the current subject of "russia collusion/bots" argument,
which is what eventually launched this investigation,
was started by the Hillary campaign
right after she lost the election.
She is a part of this story
whether you like it or not.

tom-fitton-tomfitton-big-update-court-orders-hillary-clinton-to-37778885.png

Verdict-Newsletter-July-20118.jpg

FBI Docs Reveal: “Flynn Was Not Lying”

Robert Mueller’s office had until 3 p.m. to get the documents to Judge Emmet Sullivan, who demanded information Wednesday after bombshell information surfaced in a memorandum submitted by Flynn’s attorney’s that led to serious concerns regarding the FBI’s initial questioning of the retired three-star general.

Flynn’s attorneys had noted in their memorandum to the courts that the documents revealed that FBI officials made the decision not to provide Flynn with his Miranda Rights...

McCabe, who has since been fired for lying to the DOJ’s Office of Inspector General about leaking information to the media, also asked Flynn not to have his lawyer present during the initial meeting with the FBI agents.

https://saraacarter.com/fbi-docs-reveal-flynn-was-not-lying-or-did-not-think-he-was-lying/

Boys and girls, can you say "Set up?" :devil:

Witchyone

I haven't read past Cohen's sentencing, but the laws about fraud with campaign contributions have a very high bar of proof. Idiocy will exempt you. That's because they're heinously complicated (I know, I did a lot of work in campaign finance).

So they're going to have to prove that Trump did something illegal knowing it was illegal. And if he's been paying off women during the course of his marriages (likely) and tells them that it was business as usual for him and he'd've done it whether he was running for president or no, he may be exonerated. Not that New York can presently prosecute him anyway, you can't do that to a sitting president.

Were I leading the charge in the House, I don't think I'd push for impeachment, not at this late date. But I wouldn't let it drop, either. That'd knock his chances somewhat (maybe quite a lot) for being re-elected. But that's me.

No, not a rabid Trump supporter, though I don't hate him as much as you guys do.

He continues to lie, of course, but they have more than Cohen's word against him. The filing in Cohen's case put forth as a matter of fact that Cohen did the things he did to influence the election at the direction of an unnamed person that everyone knows is Trump. The federal judge stated in court that he accepted the facts of the case. Trump's big problem now for that particular investigation is that the company that owns The Enquirer has flipped and is now cooperating with federal investigators against him.

He's being investigated on many matters. The investigation began with the Russian probe, but as the investigators find evidence of other wrongdoing, more investigations have branched off. This is just the beginning of what they've found. It will come out slowly and surely in court filings, and there will be too much evidence to ignore. Whether or not he can be indicted as a sitting president, I dunno...that sure as hell doesn't make him innocent of wrongdoing.

I don't hate him because he's a Republican. In fact, I don't actually hate him. He doesn't possess enough substance to hate. I hate being told that this is the best we have for a leader. I hate that all the values that conservatives railed about for decades turned out to not matter at all. I hate that people on this site who profess to care about the environment, being a good person, and fighting against greed, support this person who cares about none of those things. I hate that this is the punishment for having a black president. I hate that people pretend not to know the truth anymore because it's more convenient to believe a lie.

david starling

He continues to lie, of course, but they have more than Cohen's word against him. The filing in Cohen's case put forth as a matter of fact that Cohen did the things he did to influence the election at the direction of an unnamed person that everyone knows is Trump. The federal judge stated in court that he accepted the facts of the case. Trump's big problem now for that particular investigation is that the company that owns The Enquirer has flipped and is now cooperating with federal investigators against him.

He's being investigated on many matters. The investigation began with the Russian probe, but as the investigators find evidence of other wrongdoing, more investigations have branched off. This is just the beginning of what they've found. It will come out slowly and surely in court filings, and there will be too much evidence to ignore. Whether or not he can be indicted as a sitting president, I dunno...that sure as hell doesn't make him innocent of wrongdoing.

I don't hate him because he's a Republican. In fact, I don't actually hate him. He doesn't possess enough substance to hate. I hate being told that this is the best we have for a leader. I hate that all the values that conservatives railed about for decades turned out to not matter at all. I hate that people on this site who profess to care about the environment, being a good person, and fighting against greed, support this person who cares about none of those things. I hate that this is the punishment for having a black president. I hate that people pretend not to know the truth anymore because it's more convenient to believe a lie.

My sentiments exactly.

Witchyone

My sentiments exactly.

I share quite a few placements in common with The Donald. I get him, how he doesn't really attach to any idea, how he pivots to the "facts" that help him at the moment, how he is easily influenced by people who are nice to him. How he tweets something, then tweets a semi-correction 15 minutes later. I'm like...y'all, that's my shadow. That's what I would be like if I didn't give a **** about anyone but myself. Why do you want that for a president!?!?!