Worst Virus Ever!!

tsquare

Just got this in my mail, about an hour ago, first I heard of it be here it is
this one sounds bad:eek::eek:
Tsquare
------------------------------
[virus threat deleted since it is an old hoax (see bottom of thread) - Moderator]
------------------------------------------
Sounds pretty bad don't it anybody else heard anything of this little nasty?
Take your vitamins!!
Tsquare

Last edited by a moderator:

Sagmoon

talking of viruses.. i'm just reading about how the biological viruses invade your cells, altering the DNA combination code that help to produce proteins in your body. the virus disguises and the cell does not recognise it untill it's too late and the new codes of DNA are mutated and take over your functions in the body...

just thought i'd add that, cause it made me feel horrible... and although it's nothing to do with comouters..people are exposed to so many viruses, which don't always go away... :(

if only astrology could give us a sign before people get exposed to the deadly mutations..
S

tsquare

Yeah, Ive wondered of that as well at times, Astrology does seem to effect the body in strange ways, Im not really sure what it has to do with DNA though, I believe that it acts more through the mind and on an Astral? level more so then a genetic in the body type of level, but it definitly can morph a body somehow. function comes before form.
I think we have genetics and then we have astrology and then we have god knows what else, there's probably more as far as minds structures, and codes go.

Computer viruses and Body Viruses are nearly identical in the way that the act, so your not so far off topic. Its hard to believe that a person has to live with a virus forever, Im sure that there is a way to remove **** near anything but there is so much we dont know about genetics and even the other things like astrology that seem to influence one another somehow.
I go with Buddah on Mind is the foreunner of all things, possibly dissease, even the unconcious mind, astrology seems to be a mind of sorts as well, that can cause dissease's of sorts, unconcious, but I believe a person may be able to become conciously aware. Otherwise why do we study astrology, just to find out wher we are going to die or something.
I wonder if a virus has a mind then as well on an astral level,
sounds wild, but it could be possible.
Sort of like how ants all seem to share the same mind, how they comunicate is just amazing, almost on a telapathic level it seems.
Birds do it too.
Could viruses, a living organism do the same thing, a virus plays covert hostlity to the body altering dna structures, enbedding in, altering cells, tricking the body so that the virus may survive, the body wants to survive as well. The body atacks the virus if spotted as unknown and foreign, therefore the body kills the body, the virus kills the body therefore kills itself. sort of a loose loose situation.
Isn't this what cancer is as well, altered dna cells that the body attacks and then the cancer spreads as the mutated cells spread,and they use kemo and radiation to put the cells to sleep, sort of like hybernation, knock them out so they stop producing, mutating and growing.
Its definatly not a cure, a cure would heal the mutated cells switching them back to regular cells that the body recognizes instead of just putting thEM into remission, and then removing a large chunk of the body to "get em all gone". The cells when the poisions are removed wake back up, and poof there back at it again.
There does seem to be some sort of program in the body that takes care of the body, sort of like a supercomputer, or an entity that performs all the tasks the cells do individually they are all sentient, but I supose the DNA is the main code.
No drug will ever cure anything, just buy time, covering up the problem that exists. The answer is in whole foods natural foods. NO GMO'S
(genetically altered foods) yet it seems nearly everything is these days.
even cucumbers.
life vs life and life looses everytime, I dont know how we pull off coexistence with viruses. Although some bacteria are benificial to the body.
thats why antibiotics are not alway helpfull. Its sort of like putting something in your computer that wipes the hardrive instead of only removing the bad stuff. Thats why I eat fermented foods.

I dont know how we could definitly tell by astrology how a virus is, was, or whatever....it seems that its mabie possible......I dont know never heard of it before. Some Ive heard are man made, like aids, dont know how true that is. I dont have a problem with people playing god if they act like a good one, but whoever let that one out only had science and wasnt very spiritually concerned of a person.

If there was a mental reason or the body for some reason believed it needed the cancer, or virus to survive(which is stupid, yet I wouldnt put it past the body, it can be tricked, so can we, so can the mind as well) then possibly if one was to remove the mental block or the body block then the body may decide to heal itself, by asisting its previous decision seeing its fault and plotting a new course.
It may come up with a more inteligent way then it had previously of clearing out negative influences. But I supose its up to us to see that we take the initative first instead of dependng wholely on the body.
THis s#it is crazy!:p
------------------------------------
Tsquare:confused:

Sagmoon

you think in a very similar way to me....a particular population, i.e, ants have their own brain and maintain a ceratin position that constitutes a bigger mind; then the bigger the system, the more complex the structure and the opposite... so we get viruses: they have simple cells, in a way that there is not much in them, and that can not reproduce by themselves, therefore they need to 'attack' other living organisms in order to survive. because they alter the DNA stucture, many of these viruses believe to stay in the infected organism. at the moment many viruses are not yet eliminated and therefore scientists believe that they can not leave the body...about 90% of us have some virus... however, nature plays tricks all the time... :)
the body has it's own defensive mechanisms, and it heals itself in so many ways unimaginable...
maybe the stars can't help here too much, but maybe they can prevent the accidents..
S

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
T- Square, Thanx for that warning...do you know how the super viris is transmitted? Is it pop-ups? Emails? (just so I will be aware....) lillyjgc

tsquare

Ooops, I just checked with some guys I know on another computer forum and they pointed out that this may be a old hoax.
The guy that emailed me this also has emailed me back saying the same thing.
Some of the guys at the computer forum actually say that it could be possible
to make a virus that would come by mail and then alter the settings, overclock the GPU, and fry the motherboard. One guy said it happened to his cousins computer.
So I dont know.
Here is a link that someone dropped for me.
This makes it look similar to the email I recieved so, I would say its a false alarm for now.
Tsquare
======================
Anticristo Hoax