Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 01-06-2009, 03:06 AM

Unhappy 4 planets in 10 house

pls can u help me with my chart intrerpretation. Saturn, Sun, Jupiter,Venus in my 10th house. what does that mean?

My DOB: 31Oct 1982
time: 12:45 PM
Place: Gorakhpur, India.

Many Thanks. will be waiting for ur reply

Unread 01-08-2009, 12:15 AM

Re: 4 planets in 10 house

Generally when a Planet is found in a House it either represents some signification of that Planet in that area of your life. This can be shown multiple ways. For example, we see that you have Venus in the 10th. This can indicate that your profession will involve in some way womens needs or desires, jewelry? Fashion? & etc. It may also indicate your bosses (being that the 10th House rules your masters, where as the 6ths rules your servants). Planets in this House may also indicate the frequency of jobs you have. For example, we see that you have 4 Planets in the 10th, therefore this can indicate 4 different jobs and bosses (each possessing resemblance to their Planet). They may be represented by that specific Planet or a mixture of all the Planets.

Since this is only a small part of your chart, some of this may be true while some not. You will need to refine this down more by exploring the rest of your chart and seeing what is supported by other testimonies and what isnt.
Astrology Books, Treatise, Readings & more!
Unread 01-14-2009, 08:57 PM
Banned

Re: 4 planets in 10 house

there are basic astrology lessons on this website and loads others. No substitute for study, reading and research.

http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/TOClessons.htm
www.cafeastrology.com

couple my favourites

Tags
house, planets