Eldest child reading pls

Stonerae90

Hello,

Hope you all are well. Thank you for reading. I bring my eldest daughter's chart for inspection. She has a younger (half) brother and younger (half) sister that she just sees as brother and sister, no half, no technicality... My husband is who she calls dad, knows him as dad. Knows he is not her biological father (technically a step father)

Question is this. What does her chart provide in way of her future relationship with her mother (me) her dad (stepdad, my husband) and if there will ever be involvement of her biological father?

Her biological father has never met her, he was very abusive to me and I managed to leave and cut contact, but not without a lot of trials. I know in Western astrology that Saturn governs father in day chart, and is in house of hidden enemies.. looking for what Vedic astrology sees on this. Want her to be safe.

She is very close to me, her dad (my husband & her stepfather technically) as well as her brother and sister.

Astrologers have said she will live far from me.. she did live with her grandmother for a year and a half when she was four. Astrologers used to say I would live far from my mother, but I do not.

Any other important things to know about her chart is also appreciated. Thank you so much.

Attachments

• brinavedic.jpg
    brinavedic.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 21

creativei

Chart is nice . she get all material pleasures in life . since 1st in 9th and 2nd lord 12th she lives in forgien land . very much traveler explores the globe . attach with parents side grandparents 7th house moms mom since 4th lord is with 7th she attached your mother . relationship with father is fairly good she get gains from father but there will be a animosity towards him will have competitive quarrelsome with him . but not major problem . father is well placed spiritual wealthy will fulfill his duty at the same will have ill temper . 4th from moon 4th lord in lord 6th so she wont have good terms with mom develop enmity , since you left her in grandparents house in this young age she develops animosity with you . child loves parents only they rise them with love and affection ,else they loves whoever brought up them but sadly you too dont have that fortune of rising your kid .

marriage happens little bit late after getting into many relationships . husband comes from distant land will have the qualities of your mother . take care her health she may get frequent illness and additions issues , watch out her friends and social life , they may get her in wrong way . . she will have problems in her higher education but she finishes with struggle , she may pursue law , history , architect or any media related studies . husband comes from medical field or service sector .

venus moon mutual aspect indicates over indulgence in physical pleasures and parents spoils the kids by giving much also it means frequent love infatuated in love highly romantic will indeed does love marriage she breaks all traditions and family values when it comes loves once she loves nobody cant stop her long distant relationship attracts her , even she will be ready to change her religion and beliefs for love . mind often need changes cant stay in one place tomboy attitude very much stubborn adamant fierce no adjustment only by coaxing one can get things done very adventurous and energetic . sportive may shine in a particular sports .
let her pursue her dreams don't influence her , even you influence she wont listen . prone to accidents due to her impulsive acts . will waste money on unlawful means . eye gets affected in later part of life , though she may have humble beginning as years rolls on she climb up in her life .

coming mars dasa is not good for her biological father he may face setbacks in his career finance and problems in his home life . also she loses dads mom ie paternal grandmother in mars dasa . so take care that .

who said you live far away from your mom ? its not like that til her end of her life your mom lives with you you love her lot you devote her you worship her for all she has done to you . you get gains from her too .. .

Stonerae90

I believe you misunderstand. She stayed with my mother for one year only. My daughter and I are very, very close. She only stayed with my mother for that year due to my illness.

When you say dad, ill temper, etc -- is this dad as in who she sees as dad -- my husband?

She is very attached to him, my mother, and my husband's mother (she calls her nanny)

I do not try to influence her and I tell her that no one can tell her what she has to do with her life, she knows well that settling down should never be at cost of her own happiness and I believe that will be why she travels and struggles with higher education. She is a brilliant girl and knows there is only one life to live, and does not need to waste it thinking on what everyone else thinks she should be doing. Stubborn and fierce girl.

Does biological father ever seem to make contact, make trouble, etc? He went on to have child with someone else, the woman got away from him but he has been abusive towards the child unfortunately. I am glad my daughter was spared his aggression and abuse.

Thank you as always for reading.

creativei

I believe you misunderstand. She stayed with my mother for one year only. My daughter and I are very, very close. She only stayed with my mother for that year due to my illness.

When you say dad, ill temper, etc -- is this dad as in who she sees as dad -- my husband?

She is very attached to him, my mother, and my husband's mother (she calls her nanny)

I do not try to influence her and I tell her that no one can tell her what she has to do with her life, she knows well that settling down should never be at cost of her own happiness and I believe that will be why she travels and struggles with higher education. She is a brilliant girl and knows there is only one life to live, and does not need to waste it thinking on what everyone else thinks she should be doing. Stubborn and fierce girl.

Does biological father ever seem to make contact, make trouble, etc? He went on to have child with someone else, the woman got away from him but he has been abusive towards the child unfortunately. I am glad my daughter was spared his aggression and abuse.

Thank you as always for reading.

oh sorry its my mistake failed to notice . all my dad predictions is for biological dad only . 9th house stands for real father as well as all fatherly figures enters in her life . sun significator for dad is in cancer with 12th lord of separation loss and aspected by rahu is not good whoever it is native will wont have happiness from dad though they may have monetary gains by virtue of venus in 9th actually its death of father . 8th lord in 9th and 9th lord retro affects longevity of all fatherly figures . i didnt wish to tell this but somehow you pulled the words from my mouth ..