Why am I a mess and how can I help myself?

Hello Guys, I´m a bloody mess, I can´t keep up with my house work, school work and at time work work.

I have a full time job at least but I still live at home, relationship with my parents and sisters is not great, I used to be more outgoing and caring to people but I have started to alienate myself from others and be more selfish (which I hate) I´m not sure how to change this.

I have always had trouble communicating with people, but lately it´s gotten worse to the point were I have hurt my relationship with some of my co-workers (I am presenting myself wrong to them), for example I said Hello to one of them and I later heard her complaining that I given her attitude on purpose (that is just one example of many).

I still suck at reading charts, and was wondering what my chart says.

https://imgur.com/a/QIORFke

Last edited:

blackbery

:sun:You do have :sun::opposition::saturn: and can be too hard on yourself. You won't get along with everyone all the time & it's not always your fault.
Families are complicated!:happy:

You need to develop more self-esteen & build up your confidence. :sun::square::neptune: can make a person wishy-washy, not sure who they are or what they want. Mirror affirmations & writing down all your good qualities will help. You are a passionate, emotional person with heavey water elements & extremely sensitive with :moon::cancer:. You probably need to spend more time alone than most to recharge your batteries as you soak up energy, both good & bad, like a sponge. Use sage when you feel depresssed or overwhelmed; it clears the energy. Or lemon, sandalwood, whatever lightens your mood.

You see truth but not everyone wants to hear the truth. Try being more gentle, more softly with your comments.

You have potential to be in a position of power one day with the :pluto: placement. Do you know what you want to do? Are you following your true path? Is your education what you want?

You can change your life by simplying deciding to do so. Use your intution.

:happy::happy::happy:

Meluzina

Hello, me again :)

I sort of thought we would start a coversation there but I don't mind :) Let's look at it from a different perspective. At this moment you are going through difficult saturn transits. Untill the end of this year it will get even worse. Sorry to inform you, but this is the tea. January will be the worst and then it will start improving again, hopefully. You have a tough saturn situation in your chart to begin with but now, saturn is squaring your natal sun, conj. your south node, and soon it will square your natal saturn. You are being tested. Saturn is testing the patterns of your ego and how is it connected to your core self (true self, sun), the way how you are being able to let go from past patterns that you cannot rely on this time (south node) and soon it will test how much you are grounded in reality (saturn). Saturn comes and lays incredible weight on you and if you have strong grounding, you will stand, if you don't you will crack. See it as an oportunity, it will show you your weakness, so work on it. Another thing is, you have saturn in your 3rd house so your communication skills are naturally disrupted, but only to make you more aware of what communication is important and which is not. That saturn is getting a uranus conjunction now so there is naturally friction at the moment, uranus disrupt, demands innovation and change. Plus, the ruler of your 3rd is venus, now opposite neptune, which blurs the boundaries of the physical reality so to speak to draw attention to the incorporeal. So that's why you are a mess. Also, you are pisces rising. JK, but seriously, I gave you a good advice and I would be very happy if you could start thinking about it. You will either connect to your true self, find your own genuine self, needs, wants, and things that serve you and not others and what others want from you and how they think you should be to make themselves comfotable, while still being connected to the colective on a spiritual level or you will continue being a mess. You write that you are being selfish, I bet that's because your unconsciously needing to draw the attention to yourself, so much that it's staring to be erruptive, and you are losing control over it, because it demands something from you and you are not listening. Be wise and listen to it or you will loose it and hurt others.

Zora

Account Closed
QUOTE=Tahnee67744;1135796] I´m a bloody mess, I can´t keep up with my house work, school work and at time work work.

I have a full time job at least but I still live at home, relationship with my parents and sisters is not great, I used to be more outgoing and caring to people but I have started to alienate myself from others and be more selfish (which I hate) I´m not sure how to change this.

Hi Tahnee,

I can understand very well how you actually feel yourself. And you are not alone with your feeling of alienating yourself. A lot of people with planets in taurus have it - since transit uranus as a fix air sign ruler entered fix sign taurus earth - and the taurus earth changed kinda over night to a different one.

Your personal manner of communication, your personal manner to think, to perceive information and to process information, your mental mind and intellect is 3rd house in fix sign taurus, ruled by venus in analytical and (self)critical sign of virgo in 7th house. 3rd house is also your physical body movement, your personal style of clothes you like - your facial guestures, your physical and energetical appearance and radiance, people can notice from you - and instinctively react on.

And 3rd house is also siblings and relationship with siblings. But 3rd house ruled by venus - is not transit-activated itself for action.

Taurus in 3rd house always has a sense of "together we are strong" and needs to feel accepted among those - one sees as family or one feels belonging to. Taurus in general hates it to feel alone and standing outside.

Taurus in 3rd house is an earth grounded energy and profound thinker, needing own personal time to understand something profoundly - but if so happened- never forget anything- keep it for long and is not known for an easy let go and not for welcoming changes with open arms. Taurus in 3rd needs visible and touchable facts to get convinced of something and to believe something.

In 3rd house is your natal saturn in - coming from high up in the sky- ruling 11th house - with saturn/uranus corresponding energy as a higher sense and perception antenna - downstairs into your 3rd house. Adding the energy, feeling and radiance of "being different" /of non-conventional standard.

With your feeling and thinking different saturn in 3rd house- you generally have a tendency with to feel yourself responsible for all and probably also easily guilty for all - even if you aren't.

In youth- saturn in 3rd - can make shy and inhibited to communicate - shy to be in the middle of the attention, shy to be looked at and watched, not wanting to make a mistake, hesitating because of not wanting to say something wrong - and to get blamed for it and laughed at.

Moreover and additionally your natal saturn is squared by your strong placed uranus in fix sign aquarius in 12th house - as ruler of 12th in 12th house in own sign and own house.

This is the most highest possible outlook for coming future event, prewarnings and the most highest sensitive perception antenna for outer influence- one can have in a chart. You feel a lot from outer influence and from other people with - and what issues people are dealing outside in public and society - but probably with difficulties - to sort out -what belongs to you and what to others. And then often being overwhelmed - not knowing -what is going on with you - from one second to the other.

But nevertheless this is an energy flow you are used to from birth on. The issue begins to start - if this flow is interrupted by a transiting planet - activating your natal saturn, opening up 11th house - saturn rules - social commitment and outer influence in public.

And this is what happened first time on 07/16/2021 when transit uranus has degree exact conjuncted your natal saturn for a considerable change in your life concerning to find your place in social commitment and to get and to feel yourself socialized (saturn rules 11th) and to take responsibility for your own and to see /feel yourself as an important part of the Grand Whole - having a task to fullfil and to give a personal contribution to it- to feel your life as senseful. You in principle are born for - neptune as your rising, personal enforcement and birth energy is in 11th house - social commitment.

To play a personal part over there - to save your financial income and physical existence - neptune squaring your jupiter in 2nd house as your midheaven, career,lifepath and vocation ruler.

Giving your taurus saturn more and a different weight now - squaring same time your natal uranus and interrupting your well known birth energy flow during transit time - which in the beginning feels "strange" and is always irritating in the beginning - getting afterwards step by step better. Feeling yourself probably even more like an alien in your environment and surroundings since then and now - and always kinda misunderstood. Transit lasting until /ending on 04/27/2022. You feel yourself different with - and others can notice it from you.

Short before - on 04/20/2021 transit saturn on the other end has activated your natal uranus in your 12th house - transit lasting until 01/10/2022. But not reaching exact degree of your natal saturn this year.

Was it around that time - when it started and you felt yourself different than before ?

Attachments

• !Chart th..jpg
    !Chart th..jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
be more selfish (which I hate) I´m not sure how to change this.

You are not a selfish type at all - if you really would be- you would be selfish enough to not hate it. In contrary - you have to learn it - to be more selfish now as this is kinda a fated task - you brought along with you - with your leo northnode in 5th house - natally squaring your sun in 9th house. And your leo northnode in 5th house is since 03/02/2021 still challenging opposed by transit saturn to take responsibility only for your own and on your own now - first.

Own will / own ego /own self-expression and own true acting out being is 5th house - and 5th is in cancer with a strong cancer moon in. A more taking care-energy - strong placed in own sign and own house - moon as first female principle sextiling 2nd female principle venus in 7th house.

With a deep and instinctive knowing and empathy for other people's injuries - moon zero degree exact sesquiquadrating your sag chiron in 9th house - and what it means to lose own faith and self-trust - because of feeling not well educated and intelligent enough.

I have hurt my relationship with some of my co-workers (I am presenting myself wrong to them), for example I said Hello to one of them and I later heard her complaining that I given her attitude on purpose (that is just one example of many).

You only said hello - and why do you think now - that you have presented yourself wrong to your co-worker ??? And believe her more - what she is telling afterwards behind your back and not open into your face ? Pls get your taurus in 3rd think about it again in a quiet hour - looking for the facts.

Job/work /co-workers - 6th house - ruled by sun in your chart - is not activated for a change or having issues.

But your mercury in scorpio in 9th house is - having a lot of empathy for others with mercury sextiling your neptune and kinda have more a bite inhibition to hurt others - more preferring to hurt yourself (?) or to allow to get hurted (?).

Mercury rules your 7th house in reasonable analytic sign of virgo. 7th house- is encountering people in general, personal friends and relationships and is your partner and counterpart attracting energy.

But also rules your 4th house - your emotional identity, your emotions and feelings, house of soul and real home - your basic trust and your mother experience in childhood - mother as first female model role to be a woman yourself and mother as first important gender support for a woman - also in later life and in relationships with other woman..

And your mercury is since 05/10/2021 challenging transit-activated by transit-jupiter's square to energyze you for a change and a sorting out- what true friends and relationships are - and what not. And this is what others notice now from you - noticing what you feel and that your energy is changng and different now - because of actual transit energy - changing you during transit time.

And same time transit-jupiter sextile supports and motivates your natal jupiter in 2nd house - to feel and to see yourself as more worthy and to defend your own private room, space and own territory (2nd) more now, to find a rest of your own and to expand yourself more - and for taking your own room into possession and to fill it out with yourself only - meant for an improvement in your career and a change in your life-path/life-direction.

JUPITERASC

Hello Guys, I´m a bloody mess, I can´t keep up with my house work, school work and at time work work.

I have always had trouble communicating with people, but lately it´s gotten worse to the point were I have hurt my relationship with some of my co-workers (I am presenting myself wrong to them), for example I said Hello to one of them and I later heard her complaining that I given her attitude on purpose (that is just one example of many).

I still suck at reading charts, and was wondering what my chart says.

https://imgur.com/a/QIORFke
with Mercury located in Mars-ruled Scorpio :smile:

- you may benefit from calming Mindfulness Meditation practise

often there are free classes online