interesting chart they say

Komet

Is all she said. My mother took me to an astrologer 291DA73A-2D5F-44CF-A347-34C0066C5641.jpg in my tweens. Does anyone here have more insight?

:innocent:

but they don't tell me how or why!
as a tween my mother had my chart read... the only thing i got from that was " you'll be good at people "
what's that mean?!

Attachments

• 52D32F15-25D9-454F-BEE4-86E2896A4A38.jpg
    52D32F15-25D9-454F-BEE4-86E2896A4A38.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited by a moderator:

Zora

Account Closed
interesting chart they say
Is all she said. My mother took me to an astrologerView attachment 89856 in my tweens. Does anyone here have more insight?

as a tween my mother had my chart read... the only thing i got from that was " you'll be good at people "

Hi Komet,

if you look at the chart pic example attached - astrologers need and see as legible for a reading - and look again on what you have posted - you may understand - why one isn't able to tell you anything here.

Attachments

• ! A Example chart.jpg
    ! A Example chart.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 21

JUPITERASC

Is all she said. My mother took me to an astrologerView attachment 89856 in my tweens. Does anyone here have more insight?

but they don't tell me how or why!
what's that mean?!

Hi Komet,

if you look at the chart pic example attached - astrologers need and see as legible for a reading - and look again on what you have posted - you may understand - why one isn't able to tell you anything here.

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrolog:smile: