Should I Reach Out?

PurpleReign

Hi,

So we got in a fight a few months ago and stopped talking. I'm wondering if he is waiting on me to reach out first or if he would rather us continue like we are and not have contact as of now. I have been thinking about reaching out, but not sure he would have a response.

I'm Venus, he is Mars. They're conjunct, but I don't know why because we are not in contact. I'm sure he is still angry, though, but I am not that angry. We are in my 11th house and his 5th house. My third house of communication is Jupiter in it's sign but retrograde and his is Mercury in it's own sign, conjunct Moon (my co ruler) in its own sign. Moon, however is separating from Venus and Mars.

For someone who is not great with horary, that looks okay, but I am sure more needs to be considered than that. I say that because it has been a few months and there has been no contact, but when I tried to reach out a day or so after our last talk I did not get a response. So I am a little doubtful he would want to reach back out now.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• horary.jpg
    horary.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 46

tikana

umm grinding my teeth on this

tech speaking conjunction could work BUUUUUUUTTTTTT

Moon conj Sun in cancer in 10th house - I have NEVER EVER seen new moon or full moon charts work efficiently
then mars/venus both disposing Sun
to make things matters even worse moon is a lord of endings for 7th house affrais. and it i sliterally burning.
I dont see anger but at the same time

no reception from him to you
same goes for you

I'd pass

PurpleReign

umm grinding my teeth on this

tech speaking conjunction could work BUUUUUUUTTTTTT

Moon conj Sun in cancer in 10th house - I have NEVER EVER seen new moon or full moon charts work efficiently
then mars/venus both disposing Sun
to make things matters even worse moon is a lord of endings for 7th house affrais. and it i sliterally burning.
I dont see anger but at the same time

no reception from him to you
same goes for you

I'd pass

Thanks! Sounds about right. He was an abusive (though not physically) a-hole anyway. Things just ended suddenly without conversation, but he’s always been a runner anyway. I wanted to “close the circle” so to speak, and I thought since he didn’t block me that maybe we could talk and end things normally. But he always lacked maturity and stability.

I appreciate you looking at it!