Mars-Chiron Conjunction?

EarthAirNFire

This is for my neighbor. I don't have an exact birth time for her, but she's a Taurus sun and Libra moon. These planets are in Sagittarius, as is Pluto. She also has a strong Jupiter-Pluto opposition.

I have specific reasons for wanting to know about the possible ramifications of this aspect. However, so as to get the most objective interpretation possible, I will refrain from divulging them just yet.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and insights.

katydid

I'd need to know more about her Mars/Chiron conjunction. What house and how is it aspected by other planets, etc. Is it an applying conjunction, and is it wide or tight?

I have a very tight Mars/Chiron conjunction in Capricorn in my 8th. In my case, I think it spells out the 'wounding' from a male in my childhood, in terms of sexual abuse. :alien:

I have seen that Mars/Chiron in a females chart can indicate painful experiences with males in their lives. But it also indicates growth and sensitivity to such situations. I went on to become a counselor for SURVIVORS of childhood sexual abuse.

Her conjunction is is Sag, with Pluto. So it might be more about her spiritual and religious beliefs. Or perhaps about cultural differences and immigration?