Will X respond to the email (and will it be positive?)

archergirl

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg...aa01969-s971841934.82957.21489.gif&res=75&va=

I hope the attached chart works.

This is a former lover of mine with whom I separated last year due to difficult circumstances. I just emailed him requesting a cautious reconciliation.

I have traditionally used House 7 for him, not 5th. I am Mercury and he is Jupiter Rx. Lilly says that if the significators of the two -people- (I believe) apply by trine then the communication will come about.

Moon in 1st in sextile to Mars (3rd sig) in 11th is exact, but this may represent my -desire- to make this happen. Moon, however, applies by square to me. Mars also applies by square to Jupiter, his sig, although he is Rx in 3rd of communications, and this is where I get lost with the whole thing!

Help, anyone? Thanks!

Last edited:

archergirl

Actually, the moon separates from the sextile with Mars by 10 arcminutes, which I [now] interpret as me having contacted him in the first place.

What bugs me about this chart is that the significators for he and I (1st and 7th) are in applying trine, but the significators for action and contact (Moon and Mars) are in applying square; so does that mean he'll contact me or he won't! :confused:

The data (which I forgot to include before) is: 5 June 2006, 12:29 pm in Cambridge, England.

Thanks!

Last edited: