Respond to my message?

Morningsun

Hi everyone. I had a falling out with a friend (We have not dated, but have talked about it so I'm not sure where I would assign him precisely) recently and it was totally my fault. I didn't think before I spoke and while I was not intending harm, that's exactly what it did. I've been sending him messages and calling but so far he has not responded to any of my attempts to communicate. Will he respond to my message (this chart was cast last night) and if so when?

Attachments

• respondtomessage.jpg
    respondtomessage.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 41

Morningsun

When I analyzed this chart I used 7th for him, of course 1st me. I looked at L3 sig Saturn and L9 sin (L3 for him) Moon and Saturn Retrograde squaring Moon did not bode well for this communication as asked. He did not reply to my message as of today.

rafaella

Hi everyone. I had a falling out with a friend (We have not dated, but have talked about it so I'm not sure where I would assign him precisely) recently and it was totally my fault. I didn't think before I spoke and while I was not intending harm, that's exactly what it did. I've been sending him messages and calling but so far he has not responded to any of my attempts to communicate. Will he respond to my message (this chart was cast last night) and if so when?

The thing is Venus has changed sign just recently, the reception has changed, so I don't think he is wanting a relationship. Venus is approaching Uranus as well which can change things drastically and out of the blue. Whilst Venus was in Aries, he was into you but also in detriment but seems things have recently taken a turn. Sun is also in sign of Venus and in his own house. Something has changed for him and I wonder what that is.

But I do think there is messaging, Mercury trine Saturn, Saturn rx, so I think some sort of negative communication might happen. Looks like timing around 1,5-2 units... when was the message sent? Fixed signs are slow. We need to work out what is most plausible? We can rule out years. Perhaps even rule out months because its just a message. Weeks or days. I think weeks, upto 2 weeks (from the time of this chart)...

Let us know what happens.

Last edited:

Morningsun

The thing is Venus has changed sign just recently, the reception has changed, so I don't think he is wanting a relationship. Venus is approaching Uranus as well which can change things drastically and out of the blue. Whilst Venus was in Aries, he was into you but also in detriment but seems things have recently taken a turn. Sun is also in sign of Venus and in his own house. Something has changed for him and I wonder what that is.

But I do think there is messaging, Mercury trine Saturn, Saturn rx, so I think some sort of negative communication might happen. Looks like timing around 1,5-2 units... when was the message sent? Fixed signs are slow. We need to work out what is most plausible? We can rule out years. Perhaps even rule out months because its just a message. Weeks or days. I think weeks, upto 2 weeks (from the time of this chart)...

Let us know what happens.[/QUOTE

There was a communication on Tuesday and then one other on Wednesday. The first asking me to pay a phone bill if I wanted to know if he was still mad and the second stating that things are pretty bad. No further communication since then.