Will she respond to my message?

Amit89

Hi,

So I'm going to send a twitter message later today to one of ladies who behaves inappropriately towards me, I'm going to ask amicably for an explanation, she will get the message, but will she reply to my message?

I am the sun and I am in her house and in her dignity, she is Saturn and she is in the 5th. Jupiter is in the 3rd house of communications.

Mercury does not aspect Sun or Saturn, however, it is trining Jupiter.

With Venus traditional ruler of female, it is conjuct the third lord of communications and messages Mercury.

Her third house has the Moon, Chiron and Uranus involved.

The Moon will go onto trine Saturn and sextile square, however Mercury and Venus.

The Moon's next aspects will be promising and I am in her house and dignity, what are your thoughts?

Comments appreciated.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_will_she_respond_to_my_twitter_message.57082.50160.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_will_she_respond_to_my_twitter_message.57082.50160.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Doodleloo

Hi,

So I'm going to send a twitter message later today to one of ladies who behaves inappropriately towards me, I'm going to ask amicably for an explanation, she will get the message, but will she reply to my message?

I am the sun and I am in her house and in her dignity, she is Saturn and she is in the 5th. Jupiter is in the 3rd house of communications.

Mercury does not aspect Sun or Saturn, however, it is trining Jupiter.

With Venus traditional ruler of female, it is conjuct the third lord of communications and messages Mercury.

Her third house has the Moon, Chiron and Uranus involved.

The Moon will go onto trine Saturn and sextile square, however Mercury and Venus.

The Moon's next aspects will be promising and I am in her house and dignity, what are your thoughts?

Comments appreciated.

Is twitter really the best method to confront someone on something personal? Or has twitter developed a PM feature and I've just been left out of the loop?