Will he respond positively? Y or N?

SagiCap

I wanted to know if the man I'm dating will respond positively to a question I asked him. Here is my chart:

WillMRespondBackPositively2Meet_-2.gif

I believe he is in 7H Taurus, ruled by Venus and he's Sun in Libra, ruled by Venus as well. (Can this be right for a male? Can they be Venus too?)

I am Asc. Scorpio, ruler Pluto and co-signifactor Moon in Aries ruled by Mars.

Mars and Venus sextile each other, so this is a positive?

POF is in 7th too, is this a positive as well?

Thank you!

Last edited:

starlink

Sagicap,

I believe he is in 7H Taurus, ruled by Venus and he's Sun in Libra, ruled by Venus as well
Yes he is Venus. You must just forget about Venus being a female planet and representing a male. It is all about where Venus is placed etc. Saturn for instance very often signifies the wife being cheated on, so there you go:).

The Sun we look at only when we are looking for a second man in a horary chart, but for the rest Sun represents his sexual animal side.

You are Mars (traditional rulers are used ONLY, modern one's are looked at in a different way. Pluto, only when placed prominently like conjunct an angle, shows a sudden emotional upset or deep transformation.

You are also co-signified by the Moon, that's correct.

When you want to look at how you feel, then look at the Moon's placement (Moon=feelings). Moon here is in Aries, not at all good and in the 6th house, another bad sign. Moon is also Void of Course (always look at the Moon when you start interpreting a chart. When he is VOC it can either mean: dont worry, nothing will happen (depending on the question of course) or it means: Nothing will come of the question. So if your question would have been: will something awful happen to my pussycat? then a VOC Moon means: dont worry, nothing will happen.
In your case I have to look a bit further because I dont know how desperate you are, but I can get an idea when I look at that Moon's position. Moon is Peregrine in Aries which means that you cant act at all and probably feel helpless.

Now it gets more difficult. You asked how he will respond. So we have to look at his 3rd house (3rd of the 7th) and that house is also ruled by the Moon. You now must not anymore see Moon as your co-ruler but as ruler of his 3rd only. And you see that the Moon, like I already mentioned, is at the end of it's rope, cannot act, does not know what to say in other words.

Ruler of the Moon is Mars and that Mars again in his 3rd house, so Mars does play a role here. Mars will sextile Saturn, so there is a chance (sextile shows a chance, an opportunity sometimes) that he will either not answer at all (Saturn shows a stop to things or a problem) or that his answer will not be very positive. After all, Saturn is the great malific in horary. Mars is in term of Venus, the ruler of the 7th house so if he answers you, he will probably think of himself foremost and another possibility is that the answer has to do with the relationship (Venus rules the relationship).
Mars in his 3rd house can also show a weak sort of answer because Mars is in fall in Cancer, even though he rules the night and day triplicity.

The 4th house of the relationhips shows that Sun in Libra, a very weak Sun because Sun is in fall in Libra (also showing that he maybe is not a macho man). Sun is still in a fortunate house, the 11th but very close to the 12th where he will weaken even more. I have a feeling that this relationship could be in trouble? His 5th house of romance is ruled by Mercury and Mercury just left Venus. This could mean that his romantic feelings for you are leaving him (Merc. leaves conjunction with Venus (him) and heads for Saturn, showing the end of his feelings.)

When I look at your 5th house of romance, I see that it is ruled by Jupiter who is going retrograde, showing a diminishing romantic situation.

Then we also see that Venus is going to oppose Uranus in your 5th house which could show some sort of separation, temporarily or definite.

End of the matter for you is Saturn who is also VOC. and in term of Mars. (the end of the matter is depending on his answer to you).Mars is the ruler of divorce, separation in horary so I dont know if this shows that there will be a separation in the end or not.

Now you thought that Venus and Mars sextiling would be positive answer to this question. It shows a contact between the two of you , sure, but not such a strong one. Mars is weak in Cancer and Venus is in term of Saturn, her enemy.

I think that we have to look at something else. Your question to him, which is Saturn (your 3rd house ruler) and his answer to you (Moon) his 3rd house ruler. there is no connection there, but if we take Mars as the co-significator of his 3rd house and his answer (Moon), then we see that Mars will sextile Saturn, so there is a chance that he will answer you but the answer could be unsatisfactory, due to the fact that both rulers are in a weak position.

It would be easier if we would know what your question was, but I understand that you want to keep that for yourself.

Whatever the answer, I do see that the end of the relationship is very weak and I am afraid that it won't last very long. I hope I am mistaken.

SagiCap

Oh man, I can't even respond properly. This is really sad. :(

Thanks for your time and insight, Star.

Last edited:

SagiCap

Now I'm really confused because he responded REALLY positively. Even accommodating me on some things he wouldn't normally and being very sweet and positive. I'm actually really shocked. Ugh.

SagiCap

maybe mars and moon being mutual reception has helped the situation??

Hi Timms,

I can update now that not only has he responded positively, the day we spent together was one of the best ever. Which leads me to wonder....perhaps all the things above (posted by Starlink) will happen in the future, but what made the response and the day and state of the relationship of the moment extra-positive. I'm not sure.

kanshu

May I suggest you download a trial version of World-of-Wisdom's astrology software for lovers? Enter both your info and print the corresponding report as well as getting a JPG of the charts on the screen by copying them to the clipboard.

It would be best if you somehow print the report to a PDF file using a PDF printer instead of a real printer. That way you can actually post the PDF for everyone here to see.

This is the link: Astrology for Lovers.

starlink

Sagicap, I am very glad to hear that the response was positive.

You see now that you should not rely on every outcome another person (like me) tells you. I might have overlooked a few things. I did not look at antiscions and maybe there is more positiveness in this chart. It is also difficult to see if you should treat a chart exactly according to the question or just look if the main players will come together.

So in this chart, yes, Venus and Mars get together, showing you will meet up, but it does not necessarily show that he then will give you a positive answer, so that's why I looked at his 3rd house and yours. Difficult to judge a question like this isn't it?

Tims is right, the Mutual Reception might have helped indeed and maybe we should only have looked at Mars and Venus in this chart.

Maybe also I should not have looked at the end of the relationship house, because the question was not about that. But that Sun is weak there and it will go into that 12th house and the Sun shows the heart of the question according to Dereck Appleby.

Here we see how very good it is to get feedback from the person. Thank you very much Sagicap! I am happy for you and sorry I gave you a scare there. I also wished more people would have looked at this because I seem to be the only one who gave you an answer, so you did not have several inputs. Hopefully next time.

All the best, Starlink

Timms

I wish I had posted my thoughts now before Sagicap had posted the outcome!....my initial take on the chart was that Venus (him) was positively applying to Mars (her) - a good sign and indicates yes. To back up this yes I looked at his 3rd house of communication - natural 9th of the chart, which is ruled by the moon and although not strong is in mutual reception by exaltation (is that right) with Mars (her) which again made me believe their would be a postive outcome, as this is abates all evil I believe.

I have to confess I didn't look further at the dignities of the planets involved or any further planatary positions as I saw a yes from two angles of the chart.

SagiCap

May I suggest you download a trial version of World-of-Wisdom's astrology software for lovers? Enter both your info and print the corresponding report as well as getting a JPG of the charts on the screen by copying them to the clipboard.

It would be best if you somehow print the report to a PDF file using a PDF printer instead of a real printer. That way you can actually post the PDF for everyone here to see.

This is the link: Astrology for Lovers.

Thanks so much. I will definately look at this!

SagiCap

Sagicap, I am very glad to hear that the response was positive.

You see now that you should not rely on every outcome another person (like me) tells you. I might have overlooked a few things. I did not look at antiscions and maybe there is more positiveness in this chart. It is also difficult to see if you should treat a chart exactly according to the question or just look if the main players will come together.

So in this chart, yes, Venus and Mars get together, showing you will meet up, but it does not necessarily show that he then will give you a positive answer, so that's why I looked at his 3rd house and yours. Difficult to judge a question like this isn't it?

Tims is right, the Mutual Reception might have helped indeed and maybe we should only have looked at Mars and Venus in this chart.

Maybe also I should not have looked at the end of the relationship house, because the question was not about that. But that Sun is weak there and it will go into that 12th house and the Sun shows the heart of the question according to Dereck Appleby.

Here we see how very good it is to get feedback from the person. Thank you very much Sagicap! I am happy for you and sorry I gave you a scare there. I also wished more people would have looked at this because I seem to be the only one who gave you an answer, so you did not have several inputs. Hopefully next time.

All the best, Starlink

Sorry, I think I should have posted the actual question - it could have helped knowing exactly what you were addressing. Totally my fault. But to tell you the truth, I was shy about posting what the question really was. LOL! And Star, I do know what you mean exactly. Remember my flight to Vegas scare? I was told it was going to be dangerous for me by someone? LOL. It turned out to be an amazing trip just like you said!!

And I am absolutely always thankful when you answer my charts. You are such a lifesaver everyday. God knows I have obstacles in my life. LOL. You really help me so much. Thank you!!

I too like to give feedback. I think it's respectful to tell the person who spend so much time on your chart the outcome to validate their time and effort really. I hope one day I can learn all this and do it for someone too.

Take care!!

Last edited: