Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

Ohhh that’s good then! It makes sense now I see Mercury is going to Virgo and it trines Cap. I was wondering what Mercury was doing conjunct Sun cos he was Mercury.

Last edited:

david starling

The fires in California began with a rainless lightening storm when Mars in tropical Aries was exactly Trine the Sun in Leo, both Domiciled.

When the fires started, Mars had just separated by 1 degree from squaring Pluto in Capricorn. And now, in 48 hours, with the fires still raging, Mars in Aries will exactly square Saturn in Capricorn, both Domiciled.

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

The fires in California began with a rainless lightening storm when Mars in tropical Aries was exactly Trine the Sun in Leo, both Domiciled.

When the fires started, Mars had just separated by 1 degree from squaring Pluto in Capricorn. And now, in 48 hours, with the fires still raging, Mars in Aries will exactly square Saturn in Capricorn, both Domiciled.

The west has been experiencing dry and hot weather for a while now. Mars square Jupiter. Excessive heat.

aquarius7000

Fires have nothing to do with Pluto. Rather with Mars, Jupiter and Saturn.

david starling

Fires have nothing to do with Pluto. Rather with Mars, Jupiter and Saturn.

Scorpio is the fiery Water-sign. Hades has been linked to "Hell", which is known for fire.

The Mars/Jupiter square was exact on Aug. 4th, the day of the devastating Beirut explosion.

The Mars/Pluto square was exact on Aug. 13th, three days before the lightning fires started.

Exact Mars/Saturn square up next, on Aug. 24th.

ynnest

Volcano eruptions spontaneously feels like a sudden uranus and mars double Sammy triggered by a repressed pluto and saturn nanny granny.

Y

petosiris

Banned
Scorpio is the fiery Water-sign. Hades has been linked to "Hell", which is known for fire.

Hades has water in Abraham's bosom, where the souls of the righteous await the first resurrection - https://i.imgur.com/3yxhTZR.png Those who await the second resurrection are in torment and seem to lack water while being in agony of fire - Luke 16:24. Both of those places are called Hell, which is an English term for Hades, which is a Greek term for Sheol, which the Greeks couldn't pronounce. Unfortunately, the same word has been used to ''translate'' Gehenna in English, which is an entirely different place for corporeal beings. This brings a lot of confusion for people.

david starling

In about 12 hours, at 10:40 A.M. PDT, transiting tropical Mars in its Domicile-sign Aries will be exactly Square transiting tropical Saturn in its Domicile-sign Capricorn, both @ 26 degrees 19 minutes. Mars is Direct, and Saturn is Retrograde. Saturn will be within a 4 degree Orb with Pluto Retrograde @ 22 degrees 52 minutes Capricorn.

By 8:15 P.M. EDT, the Republican National Convention will be in full swing, with the tropical Moon in Scorpio exactly sextile Pluto in Cap.

Last edited:

david starling

Being a fiction writer is like playing god--the author controls the fate of all the characters. But, sometimes, a character takes on a life of its own, and the author has to respect that.

Ukpoohbear

^ I love this post. Maybe the character the author has written has hit some archetypal truth that ignited the public consciousness. It’s similar to when a person becomes famous and they become property of the public because they become archetypal too, and they struggle to deal with the overwhelming and unstoppable energy that comes with a mass consciousness. It’s an invisible enemy. Examples include, MarilynMonroe, Princess Diana. The paparazzi is a representation of the mass consciousness. Britney Spears 2007 public meltdown is a public example of this, as is anyone who struggled with fame. On a more everyday level, people who are not famous can sub insisting aspire to fit certain archetypes and not understand the energy they are playing with. Like, being the ‘cool guy’ or ‘pretty girl’ evoking jealousy or even stalkers.

Ukpoohbear

In Greek mythology, Chiron was not only half-man and half-horse, he was also a doctor of medicine.

This made him the Centaur for Disease Control.

david starling

Americas :pluto: return.

Although people are reluctant to accept it, I really HAVE discovered a way to to determine the astrological Ages tropically. And, what this has enabled me to understand is, that Pluto will play a MAJOR role in the transition into the TROPICAL (not the oft discussed sidereal) Aquarian Age. So from that point of view, although the USA Pluto-return is important, it is only one revealing part of a MUCH larger picture of the nation's future.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I think it must be the Mars in Aries energy. A few months ago at the start of lockdown I thought I needed help to paint my flat but fast forward to now and the past 2 weekends I have been working all day doing it myself. It hasn’t been as fast as a professional could have done it, but through practice I have improved my skills and it’s actually really good quality paintwork. I see the mistakes the previous painter has done and I’ve fixed them. I’ve also had to return back to a room once my technique has improved and I want it completed to a better standard (tip: masking tape). But I’ve gone from not being able to comprehend painting the whole place myself to hopefully having everything finished by Monday. Oh and yesterday when I was painting the kitchen, the radio fell off the fridge and no longer works, I leant my knee on the cooker and broke the glass then while cleaning it, cut a slice of skin off my finger, it even bled through the plaster but eventually stopped - those accidents are so Mars in Aries. But it’s 08:44 on a Sunday and I’m about to start another 10 hours of painting. Bedroom today, finish it tomorrow and just the hallway cupboard to do and finishing touches in livingroom and bathroom and kitchen and livingroom ceiling. It’s really hard to paint the ceiling, it comes out streaky and the light catches it, I need to learn this still.however,my edges are now on same level as a professional. But he main thing is, I get up on my weekend off and work 10 hours a day doing it myself, instead of those DIY projects that people leave unfinished. No, I want to forget about painting after this. I’ve accomplished a lot but it’s a love hate relationship. But it must be Mars in Aries helping me,I suddenly saw a hill instead of a mountain and got on with it.

david starling

I think it must be the Mars in Aries energy. A few months ago at the start of lockdown I thought I needed help to paint my flat but fast forward to now and the past 2 weekends I have been working all day doing it myself. It hasn’t been as fast as a professional could have done it, but through practice I have improved my skills and it’s actually really good quality paintwork. I see the mistakes the previous painter has done and I’ve fixed them. I’ve also had to return back to a room once my technique has improved and I want it completed to a better standard (tip: masking tape). But I’ve gone from not being able to comprehend painting the whole place myself to hopefully having everything finished by Monday. Oh and yesterday when I was painting the kitchen, the radio fell off the fridge and no longer works, I leant my knee on the cooker and broke the glass then while cleaning it, cut a slice of skin off my finger, it even bled through the plaster but eventually stopped - those accidents are so Mars in Aries. But it’s 08:44 on a Sunday and I’m about to start another 10 hours of painting. Bedroom today, finish it tomorrow and just the hallway cupboard to do and finishing touches in livingroom and bathroom and kitchen and livingroom ceiling. It’s really hard to paint the ceiling, it comes out streaky and the light catches it, I need to learn this still.however,my edges are now on same level as a professional. But he main thing is, I get up on my weekend off and work 10 hours a day doing it myself, instead of those DIY projects that people leave unfinished. No, I want to forget about painting after this. I’ve accomplished a lot but it’s a love hate relationship. But it must be Mars in Aries helping me,I suddenly saw a hill instead of a mountain and got on with it.

Yes. When it comes to painting the house, I hate doing it, but I take pains to do it right, and love the result.

david starling

I learned a new word, "overmorrow", meaning the day after tomorrow.

So, overmorrow, during the day of Sept. 2nd, Venus will directly transit into exact opposition to retrograde transiting Saturn; and, the transiting Moon will move into exact conjunction with retrograde transiting Neptune.